• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Totally Hot [H/J]essica (Amane/YunaDances) Fanclub ♥♥♥~

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I'M HERE NOW. BUT WORKING SUPER EARLY SUCKS ;;

And you know, I always wonder how people I don't even really talk to know my name. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Jess! Yeah I noticed now you been working early. Which it is a good thing because then you get out early. Bad news is you can't stay up, so yeah. But as long you think about the time you get off, it isn't so bad. ^^

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    lolol the creater of this club needs to update. And I ttly need a title change. To include Unforgettable. XDDDD

OMG WILL I KNOW BBY ;; <3

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    According to your sig, I'm only pretty cool.

That's pretty cool if I say so myself.

Oh, school nao. Bai Jess.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah me either. I been busy with work and getting fit. Mostly it is work though. They put me working the mid-days that goes to the evening. I been getting out almost 10pm. x.x I sure miss getting out at 5 or 6. Oh well, I got bills to pay. And I bet you have bills to pay too Jess. I hope you been doing alright. ^^

Back