• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Totally Hot [H/J]essica (Amane/YunaDances) Fanclub ♥♥♥~

Years
  • \*/*\ The Jessica Fanclub /*\*/

This is the fanclub for Jess, who goes by many names... Jessica, Jess, Hessica, Hess, Amane, YunaDances, Hotness... etc. XD

So join now, to show how much you love her. NOW. SRSLY.

<3~​

Membahz:​

Amane
    Kenji~
    Aizuke
    BeachBoy
    DemiKid
    Hazuki
    Hiidoran
    Jack O'Neill
    ぱはにま
    Relyt
    Saryka
    Shiranui
    Utada
    Went
    darkcookie_93

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yay, pplz joined Jess's fanclub. XD

I added the fancy CSS member list thingie. SINCE YOU DESERVE IT FOR BEING SO AWESOME. ;D

We should totally starting abusing that ;D smilie again. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool, I will join as well. She is very nice and awesome. ^^ How are you doing? \o/

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I'm doing Hessilious that is what!!!
    I've been working. Over 10 hours today \o/

Thanks for join guys! And yes, the ;D smiley is the best ;D

So how is everyone else? ;D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang, 10 hours?! That is a very long time! I am off today, and yesterday I worked seven a half hours. But I did had my share working that long. For two years I had two jobs, so I usually work 18 a day. x.x Not anymore though. Since now I am full-time. I been for two years. \o/ I been working since I was 16 though.

I am glad you been doing great too. =D

Hehe, that smiley is cool. XD

I am doing fine. Trying to see if I should change my theme again. XD

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Working two jobs? I would kill myself. XDD But I've been working since I was 16 also so I know what you mean...

Ohh theme change. I need to do that. XDD Just too lazy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that was enough for me, it was fine for awhile. But then I just lost it. I needed a break, so begged my first job to get me more hours. And then they did, so I quit my other job. \o/ That was the best day in the whole world. XD

Oh cool so you been working since 16 as well. Yeah my parents told me, get a job when I turn 16.

Hehe, I change my theme all the time. It happens because I am into some anime, show, or pattern...I will change it all the time. It is so fun! =D

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Me too! I'm totally Theme ADD. XDDD
    Yep. I've been pretty much taking care of myself since I was 16. Most food, clothes, car, all of that. They just house me right now. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    WOAHWOAHWAIT.
    I didn't know you had a fanclub. :<

Damn that's girl, she's scandalous SO HESS. \o/

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Oh yeah, it's kind of new. XDD
    And being so Hessy... it's the way I roll. So therefore, this club is S TO THE C TO A-N-D-A-L-O-U-S! \o/

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Me too! I'm totally Theme ADD. XDDD
    Yep. I've been pretty much taking care of myself since I was 16. Most food, clothes, car, all of that. They just house me right now. XD

XD! Yes making themes are totally fun! *hugs Photoshop* What can I do without you, you wonderful program. <3 I still got 7.0, I don't have CS, CS2 or CS 3...

Oh wow me too! Most of the stuff I have to take care myself. Well if anything school related, of course they will take care of that. XD

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • So Gaiz. How goes it? : D

And yeah, with school, they did/will do that. XD;; But that's about it. Everything else. I worked and earned :3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'll post here before I forget :3

I was actually gonna post earlier, but I kept on procrastinating to do so <3

So, yes, joinage plz.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Oh yeah, it's kind of new. XDD
    And being so Hessy... it's the way I roll. So therefore, this club is S TO THE C TO A-N-D-A-L-O-U-S! \o/

*S-C-A-N-D to the A to the L-O-U-S. XD

<33 It's more Hessy than scandalous in any case, though~

Back