• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Totodile Giveaway!!!!

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
Years
  • I'll take a totodile with a side order of fries please. LOL. Anywayz, I've got that berry your looking 4. PM me. Peace!

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
  • I apologize if this may seem a little late, but if you still have an extra, I would like it please. I'm afraid due to some..difficulties I should say,(my cousin deleted my game, and I had to start ALL over again.)..I'll give you what I can. I just beat the game 2 nights ago...

And don't add me into your FC untill I fix up my sig. I gotta fix that up as well.

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • Do you have any males (of any nature) left? I'll give you a Lv 1 male Torchic with Fire Blast and Overheat (I have Docile and Hasty) for it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    I can give you a shiny magcargo and a shiny butterfree for a female totodile.

Actually I don't care what gender it is, I just need to breed it.

This is my friend code for diamond: 5155 6338 2590

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    im a lil new to this but i will trade you a larvitar level 20. for a totodile. my friend code is 3480 5399 6904. and my name is dante.

BeeTooYulou

GTPK Trainer
    Years
  • I do apologise for being off so long, but at this time I'm to busy so I enter this site only on saturday mornings... I still have those totos....

Years
  • Hey there
    would really like a male.. jolly.. totodile =)
    if that's (still) possible!!?
    Can't give u that berry, but I can give u one of these pokes
    porygon, swablu, gulpin, wurmple, cranidos, aerodactyl, omanyte, snubbull, seviper
    (they are all low-leveled, sorry)
    Like to trade??

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
  • I'll take one if you don't mind. If you have an Adamant or Jolly Male it'd be much appreciated, though I don't mind it having a different nature or gender.

FC - 2406 8689 5410

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    I do apologise for being off so long, but at this time I'm to busy so I enter this site only on saturday mornings... I still have those totos....
    I would like one please. I still got those shinys. Do you have any females left?

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    i would like one if it has an Adamant nature...here is what i can offer in return...these Pokemon listed are ALL UT, legit, shinies...choose any one.

"Calm" Heracross, Lvl 1, "Serious" Shinx, Lvl 5, "Relaxed" Remorade, Lvl 15, "Basful" Remorade, Lvl 18, "Naughty" Oddish, Lvl 22, "Hardy" Spoink, Lvl 22, "Quirky" Heracross, Lvl 29, "Docile" Sneasel, Lvl 34, "Careful" Octillery, Lvl 34, "Serious" Staryu, Lvl 39, "Careful/Gentle/Gentle" Tentacruel, Lvls 35/40/42, "Bold" Golbat, Lvl 54

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'll trade you a female charmander for one of those totodile eggs plz?

Back