• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The truth about Lorla

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The girl was resistricted, rejected, and abused she had no life, no family, no pokemon... she was rejected for a reason that no1 knew, not even those who rejected her. she was named Lorla by herself, she was even rejected as a baby and her mother called her an accident the day she was born... w/ no name but the 1 given from herself... she finds the time to start her own poke journey and hopefully some friends, the story unfolds from this point...
    Lorla woke-up in a ditch w/ dirrty clothes on her and no home. she never spoke to any1 for the past 4 months. whenever she did people slapped her and pushed her to the side. no home,no neighbors, no friends, no family, no pokemon, nothing hardly even herself as she questioned living everyday... her life was over she felt, and she hardly ever believed it really started... she found an pokeball nearly fully buried in the ground, she dug it up and pushed the button not knowing anything about pokemon let alone having friends or people who looked at her 2ice. a shiny shedinja came out... it was white and looked like an angel... it had a halo and floated as if with wings, she felt like there was a miracle right now... it floated towards her and through her... it read her emotions and her mind... it told her about its life... it was born inside a pokeball when a trainers nincada evolved... it never saw anything but the inside of a pokeball. the trainer felt something was inside and thought it was a haunted pokeball so he buried it next to Lorla hoping it would curse her. every1 hated her that much. she explains her life to it, barely knowing how to speak, it loved her and told her it was a pokemon and she was its trainer. it told her what pokeballs do and how to use them it knew so much b/c its entire life was inside 1 until now, trying to find a way out, and Lorla was its savour. it was scared of being trapped in therre forever again but trusted her he told her how to use it and she caught it. she released it again quickly not having a friend and finally getting 1, she wanted a friend so bad... it did too. she decided to become a pokemon trainer for sure, now she would have friends forever, she didnt need people, or at least that's how she felt before she met you...
    You are the trainers she meets on her way to becoming something more than she is now, you can befriend this poor girl or hate and reject her like the rest. life's tough and there is no holding back for this girl she's been rejected and hates humans and she promises to defend herself for the rest of her life, she leaves the ditch and shedinja steals money for her, it returns w/ it and trains her to be the girl who does it all...
    Ill be Lorla and you can be the trianers she meets along the way. once u post u can quit right away since u may jsut want to test this new type of rp out. but if you decide to stay make it realistic and be descriptive here is an example profile:
    NAme: Lorla
    POkemon: (no legendaries/fossils ever) Shedinja
    Personality/gender/age (appearance is optional): Tough, F/m,16 (dirty clothed but motivated to change that)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Name:Seth Ruin
    Pokemon:Torchic
    Personality/gender/age:Modest, Male, 13 (hawaiin button shirt, always unbuttoned, and a light green t-shirt under. Khaki pants).

ooc:Urm, do I post now, or wait?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Name:Marina Gamby
    Pokemon:Mudkip
    Personality/gender/age:Jolly, Female, 13(Red T-shirt, white knee-length skirt. Shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes.)

Years
    yes go ahead post every1
    IC: she used the money to buy clothes but that didnt work out so well... as soon as she got in the store ppl stared at her and 1 woman from the clothing department said: "you are a disgust, persian scratch her till she leaves!" and the elegantly dressed persian used a scratch attack... shedinja popped out and used a confuse ray... now it attack its own trainer and ruined her clothes... she was so embarrased she jsut returned it and ran away crying... Lorla smiled and patted shedinja... it looked at ehr and told ehr she needed clothes... she bought a brand new dress a hair brush, and everything she ever wished for... shedinja stole ehr $8,000 and she wasnt goin to hold back spending it... left looking far better than most of the girls ever dreamed of, all she needed was a hotel to shower and clean ehrself. she went to the motel and the owner looked at her w/ surpirse, but knew it was Lorla and kicked her out... she ran back in and kicked him where it hurt! he cried and her the key to the top floor suete. she showered gave her-self a make-over & and slept till morning... she left the motel and the owner hid behind the desk till he knew she was gone, she then went to the pokemart for the trainer gear shedinja was training her about having. jsut as she walked in she...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    me join

Name:Samantha Whittings
    Pokemon:Charmeloen,Kirlia,Breloom,Seadra,Umbreon.
    Personality/gender/age:Nice,brave, Girl,
    The truth about Lorla

Years
    the store manager said "dirt isnt welcome in here, get your face out of this stroe now, i feel like throwing-up b/c i saw you and your pokemon... its smells worse than you, now leave before i..." lorla walked past her and ordered 5 pokeballs, and a revive. the manager now grabbed her but Lorla looked at her with a fake smile... then Lorla said "YOu better get your cheap k-mart nailpolished hands off me, and you call me dirty... they weere prettier before you put that on, and now look at you, orange nailpolish? who wears that? maybe you should be the janitar, a person some1 can expect to wear that..." the store manager looked at her hands and knew it was all true... she had bought it at K-mart, and was a janitar yesterday until she got promotted today... i guess Lorla was more correct than she knew, or did she not guess... she left smiling and looked up at the sky, she then left th town and huted for some pokemon the 1st 1 she saw was a pretty vulpix, it prounched around lw/ its orangish red coat, and its matched Lorla's dress, she knew this was a sign to catch it and

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth sat underneath a tree, his Torchic nibbling on his ear. Seth got up, "Okay Torchic, where to today buddy?" Torchic hopped up and down, and Seth went straight ahead. There, he saw a very well dressed girl looking at a Vulpix. Seth stood back and watched, seeing if the girl was going to train the Shedinja, or catch the Vulpix.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    I walked forward and saw a boy looking at a wel dressed girl.I looked at her shedinja whitch was shiny and at the vulpix whitch was a prett good pokemon to add to my fire pokemon team.

"gooo grace"I yelled and my kirlia came out of the pokeball

"use confusion"I yelled....

Years
    OOC: ya u can be her friend, but friends dont steal other ppl's pokemon! lol
    IC: i saw a wave go after vulpix jsut as I was about to catch it... the vulpix fell but got back-up... it saw a karlia... it then returned a flamethower to the karlia... i felt bad and thoguht i shouldnt battle pokemon and catch them, i should just let them join me... i thoguht defending a pokemon would be best so i had shedinja on my side and defend the poor vulpix... shedinja used a very powerful shadow ball and aimed it right at karlia... the angel wingged liike pokemon dazzled every1 and really did look like an angel esp. w/ its halo... Lorla walked over to the girl w/ the psychic pokemon and said "dont hrut it, plus i was gonna catch it!" she ran back to her shedinja crying... she had alot of courage to tell some1 that she didnt even know off, she did it before but not to some1 who wasnt mean to her first... she felt like she would be ignored again like always, but saw something different in this trainer...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth rushed to Lorla, trying to calm her down, "Hey, hey. What happened? Are you okay?" Seth's Torchic was silent, and jumped down, helping Seth try to comfort Lorla.

Years
    Lorla sat down... she didnt know why they werent yelling at her, or beating her up... she thoguht it was a trick and pushed them away.. shedinja guarded her and vulpix... the vulpix was ready to defend her too... she was soo scared she was hysterical she didnt know aht to do, and had no humans to talk to...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    I understand how lonleyless could do and thats what this girl is feeling.I had that condition but that was until well until I had became powerful with my pokemon.
    I sighed and looked at the girl she trusted no one probably.I walked up to her and asked

"Do you want to be friends?"...

Years
    i told her "what's wrong w/ you, why arent you hitting me, why arent you yelling at me?! u tried to hurt vulpix tho, why? so you could keep it and train it to hate me? i odnt ever want to be freinds w/ you... i hate people pokemon are my only friends!" i was ready to attack the girl incase she pallned to hurt me, both vul and shed infront of me, guarding...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    "Why would I hurt you?"I said puzzled"I was going to catch vulpix because I have always wanted one"."I put all my pokeballs back in my pack and looked at Kirlia,its not feeling so happy It looked mad.I knew thats how the other girl was feeling and returned Kirlia.I looked at her and told her."I would never hurt anyone or anything to achive what I want.I would not even hurt pokemon.except if I wanted to catch them""but all my pokemon has been my friend every since i got them"I said trying to be calm."I still want to be your friend"i told her...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth watched as the two spoke to each other. He came up to Lorla, "Hey....just take it easy. We're not here to hurt you or make fun of you. Just, calm yourself, and we can talk through this easily."

Years
    vulpix didnt listen, hurting a pokemon just to catch it didnt make sense, what gives ppl the right to just take them from their home and MAke the travel w/ u for the rest of their lives, if they join u its their choice and they could leave whenever they want, but stealing them from their environment wasnt right, and hurting them during the process jsut didnt settle w/ Lorla... she looked at vulpix ready to attack... Lorla started to belive them until... WHoopie Goldberg came running out and slapped Lorla to the floor, she called ehr a reject, worthless and even kicked shedinja and vulpix... "get your face outta mine, girlllll!!! ***** u beter the the **** outta my face b4 i bust a cap in your ***!!!" lorla cried and so did vulpix, shedinja jsut got angry and popped in Whoopie's Medusa-like hair... it was too late WHoopie was already playing w/ it by the time she found the poop

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    I was angry now and went up to the other girl and commended a Confusion from my Kirlia and lifted the other girl named Whoopie high into the Air.

"What are you doing to her She Did nothing You have no right to tounch her ,you beter say sorry or I'll keep you up there"I yelled at her ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back