• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The truth about Lorla

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    whoopie golberg said "im a celebrity, put me down before i set ur *** on the floor my self...!" then all of a sudden an arbok shot from her hair and launched straight for the kirlia trainer... it really was like medusa... That's when lorla jumped infront of The trainer and took a poisoning bite... it sank its jaws is deeper nearly biting through he entire arm... "you my sista arkok, you my sista! girl you go and knock that *****-out so i can get off this **** levitation ****!..." and then arbok went for t the kirlia trainer after Lorla fainted form the poison and pain... shedinja and vulpix looked at th seth for help... if he really meant what he said then he would rush her to the hospital, and save her... even tho ppl would start to rejectr him to, hate him, beat -him up just for helping Lorla... no1 cared for her, unless...

Years
    whoopie slapped arbok out of confusion and said: go finish that ***** and her pokemon off, it aint nothing but donkey painted black!" vulpix then went ofter whoopie knowing it couldnt make seth help them...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth just stared at the three, all fighting. That was....totally random... he thought.

Years
    Lorla was dieing, and she only hoped Seth would help her.. the poison was spreading through-out her blood stream
    shedinja used a confuse ray on sethh, trying to brainwash him to help her...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    I had on maybe two pokemon tops that knew how to use aromathropey.Then I remebered Breloom Hadn't it been a baby with a Belossom Father and the Belosssom knew aromatherpy.

"Goooo I choose you Breloom use aromathrepy"I yelled hoping that the attack would work on humans as well as pokemon.My breloom send out a wonderful smelling spores and gently the spores landed on Lorla...

Years
    Lorla gaine energy from the scent and felt refreshed, but the poison was still passing through her body, w/ her new found strength she told them that if she went to the hospital ppl would reject her and kick her out of it and she would die anyways... jsut then whoopie jumped at Lorla and slapped her, lorla fell and the whoopie started grabbing her by the hair and saying "girl u about to get ur *** kicked!" and then whoopie kicked Lorla in the face... thats when vulpix shot a flamethrower at whoopie trying to burn her hair off! but whoopie immediately saw this and threw Lorla into the flames, vulpix tried to use a quick attack to push her out of the way but it was closing in too fast...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    im ganna join to

Name:blitz
    Pokemon:mudkip
    Personality/gender/age:15,male,blitz ran awy from his family when he was 5 when he tried to find then again he got lost and is now nearly in the same situation as lorla

ic:blitz found his pokemon when he was 7 and haddnt trained it much becouse he only used it for pretection, not many trainers would battle blitz due to his homeles look so therefore he got no money, over the years one of blitz's childhood friends who also was homeless tought him the art of desquise

blitz had just came from the hospital with a heap of stollen goods for both humans and pokemon, blitz saw the girl with two other ppl he could smell her from where he was standing he didnt really want to go near her then he saw her perple arm "she must be poisend" blitz said to himself, blitz decided to race over to the girl and help her out "here take these they should help" blitz told the girl

Years
    vul;oix made it and took the flamethower to save her, and now this boy-stranger...Lorla died in his arms... her life was meaningless, she told her-self as she died, that life wasnt worth-it, nothing was worth her pain... shedinja cried as well as the vulpix.... being the angel/ghost shedinja was he sacrificed himself and saved Lorla... now she had a worthfulness and she had a reason to live.... Lorla dint care, she didnt want him to lose his life... hers was longer and he only was inside a pokeball his whole life until today... she cried and awoke from her fainting... the poison was drained and she was healed... she found the body shedinja had on the floor, halo gone and colored black as ash... she tried to hold him, but the wind blew his lightweight corpse-away... she cried as he went to the air to the sky... she looked at Whoopie and asked "why do u all hate me?!! why!! i want answer NOW, IM GONNA MAKE THE WORLD HATE YOU IN A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!" and she charged at whoopie... she had her fists ready and wanted to kill her soo bad... but she couldnt, she wouldNTkill another, she already lost her best friend for her in 1 day.. another death wouldbe wrong... she couldnt take it... "NOOOOOO!!!!" she cried "Never! i hate my life, why am i still alive?! shedinja should be HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Years
    she coudknt answer stupid questions now... she couldnt do anything.... where would she go, hat would she learn.... all she knew was the hate whoopie...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    listen i can help you rebuild your life better then any1 elses all we need is money, i can make you a different person no1 will know its you, i know how to do that

Years
    i couldnt hear him, i was listening but i couldnt hear him... i looked at him crying, scared and furious! i thencharged at whoopie, but she had already put out a knife and nearly sliced my neck... "Whoopie goldberg is gonna bust a cap up your *** you *****. u best ta get your *** outta here b4 u get shanked like a hood rat!" just then the knife slide across her skin... it missed her big vain but cut her and she bled to the floor... whoopie on the offenseive jumped on her and began to dig in deep... vulpix used a quick attack ot knock her off Lorla... it was to late... she was bleeding for the heart. Whoopie had won... Lorla with her last words said "dam* you ***** to he**!" but she didnt die... something kept her alive... it was shedinja and her spirit.... she almost begged to die, so she could be w/ it but it wouldnt let her... jsut then she jumped back up and said "you wanna play *****, im a bout to bust a cap in ur ***!" "im about to whoop yo *** like w hoopie cushion, whoopie goldberg stye!" they ran towards eachother and Whoopie shouted "black powers activate"! and headbutted Lorla... Lorla fell to the floor and got back up using a side sweep low-kick... "***** u play dirrtyy?! huh *****?!!! ill show you dirrtyy!" jsut then whoopie threw mud at her face and slapped her before Lorla....

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth kicked Whoopie, "My pokemon is weak, but I ain't!" He then threw about 30,000 bucks to Lorla and Blitz, "Go!"

Years
    i picked up the money and ran away from the *****! she ran after me but when she couldnt catch me she threw a knife at it got my nw high-heels... i put down the $... took off my shoes... looked down and "***** u messed up my new gear, you wanna play dirrty ***** ill go xtina on your ***!" and I ran towards WHoopie and poured my water bottle all over WHoopie. WHoopie fought back and dumped the water bottle on me and said "**** im bout to kick ur wet,ugly, skanky *** outta here, you aint nothin but a worthless ho*, you ten buck tuesday!" I couldnt stand it anymore i punched Whoopie to the floor and knocked the **** out of her hair and just as i was about to knock her *** out another snkae popped outta her medusa hair... this time it was a seviper and it tried to bite me but the vulpix saved my *** as it tiredly fought off the seviper... whoopie was like "dam ***** u fight like a ho* too! now im really about to whoop your *** down to a whoopie cushion, whoopy goldberg style *****!" and BAM! Lorla fell to the floor again but this time as whoopie tried to body slam her, she launched her into the air w/ her legs, but barely so whoopie just fell on her again... WHoop started poundin her but lorla uses her new French Manicured nails to scratch her... she learned it form her new friend vulpix and had whoopie screamiN "Oh ***** please. is that all ho*, you got nothing on me!" and punched Lorla to the cement...

Years
    Lorla thoguht why blitza wasnt helping her, and why he was going to but decided to leave... "and that's when you know not to mess w/ a sista *****!, a celebrity sista! u really about to get yo *** whooped!" but Lorla was like BAM and knocked whoopie back and "you better shut the **** up b4 i shove that ugly ***,smelly, dirty hair down yo ****** *** mouth!' and Lorla jumped and body slammed her until...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth came running up, and kicked Whoopie in the head. "Hm.....felt good." He did it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back