• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Twade (Yeah, Twade) Center

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    The Twade (Yeah, Twade) Center {NOW OPENED}

The Twade (Yeah, Twade) Center

Hello, welcome to the Twade center. I hope you have a good day and make some trades. Yay. Day and Yay rhyme. Bleh, anyway, browse ahead!

Rules:
    READ THESE!
    1. Follow all pokecommunity rules.
    2. Be nice. Be rude, be ignored.
    3. Trading is limited to weekends, because of excessive work from school.
    4. Complying to the rule above, rush me, be ignored.
    5. Don't give me hacks. If you do, I will ask for a refund, and that is your last warning. One more time, meet the black list. *If you find any of my pokemon to be hacks, please notify me immediately.*
    6. Make fair trades, unless it is a giveaway, which is rare.
    7. If you are blacklisted, you can't trade with me anymore.
    8. CMTs are cool. If you CMT, then clearly provide a link to your thread. If it's in your sig, it's ok.
    9. As of now, PMs are ok.
    10. I have every right to say no to a trade. Don't annoy me a bout it after I say no.
    11. No VMs. Those are VERY annonying. NO. VMs. N-O spells no. If you do, you shall be ignored.
    12. Post the level of the pokemon you are trading. As of now level set is: lv40-50. Basically, I suggest you trade me pokemon in that range. I will take pokemon out of that range too, though.
    13. Don't ask me for my FC. If you look in my sig carefully, you'll find it.
    14. Have fun!

Whitelist:) :
    If you find your name on here, consider yourself very lucky. The privelage of being put up her comes with a giveaway. ALL OF THE POKEMON THAT I HAVE BRED ARE GIVEAWAYS TO WHITELISTED PEOPLE. There is a specific section full of my breeded pokemon. And, don't beg me to be whitelisted.
    Spoiler:

Blacklist:( :
    If your name is here, you are unlucky. You can't trade with me. Usually, people get up here for cheating me and having no respect at all.
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    If you do get me these, you're awesome! Please, all of these pokemon need to be lv 40-50 with decent movesets.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015

Pokemon:

Breeded Pokemon:
    Pokemon that I have breeded. They are all lv.1 UT unless stated so. Oh, and I do TM them... You might find totodiles with blizzards and stuff like that.
    Spoiler:

UT:

Never ever seen the battling side of life.
    Spoiler:

Barely Used, but Used, y'know...:
    Have battled, but not too much.
    Spoiler:

Overused:

Battle hardened pokemon. I won't let go of these guys easily.
    Spoiler:

... And that is what I have so far. There will be more to come, so check back often! :D

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I can give you Snorlax, Pidgeot, Male Kirlia (holding a Shiny Stone) and Flygon for Shiny Gyarados, Kenya the Fearow, and Entei?

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Flygon for kenya, and snorlax for mao(shiny gyarados)

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Welcome to my Bit!!
    Rules:
    READ THESE!
    1. Follow all pokecommunity rules.
    2. Be nice. Be rude, be ignored.
    3. Trading is on afternoons 3:00-8:59 Pm Australian time
    4. Complying to the rule above, rush me, be ignored.
    5. Don't give me hacks. If you do, I will ask for a refund, and that is your last warning.
    6. Make fair trades, unless it is a giveaway, which is rare.
    7. If you are blacklisted, you can't trade with me anymore.
    8. CMTs are cool. If you CMT, then clearly provide a link to your thread. If it's in your sig, it's ok.
    9. As of now, PMs are ok.
    10. I have every right to say no to a trade. Don't annoy me a bout it after I say no.
    11. No VMs. Those are VERY annonying. NO. VMs. N-O spells no. If you do, you shall be ignored.
    12. Post the level of the pokemon you are trading. As of now Any Level.
    13. Have fun!

Whitelist:) :

If you find your name on here, consider yourself very lucky. The privelage of being put up her comes with a giveaway. ALL OF THE POKEMON THAT I HAVE BRED ARE GIVEAWAYS TO WHITELISTED PEOPLE. There is a specific section full of my breeded pokemon. And, don't beg me to be whitelisted.

Nimblethumbs Reason: Nice Friend Trade Partner 1st post for his bit :D

Blacklist:( :

If your name is here, you are unlucky. You can't trade with me. Usually, people get up here for cheating me and having no respect at all.

None yet. Yay!

Bred Pokemon:
    Pokemon that I have breeded. They are all lv.1 UT unless stated so. Oh, and I do TM/HM them... You might find totodiles with blizzards and stuff like that.

Eevee,Totodile,Bulbasaur,Pichu,

I also Have Alpha Celebi Cloning Some Ubers For me Shiny Latios And Ho-Oh

WANTS
    Shiny Scyther eved level 100 holding a Metal Coat
    or Shiny Scizor and more pokemon like ledgendarys,eved pokemon and level 100s that Have Awesome Movesets I need Shiny Lucario

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    The twade center is now a joint shop! Welcome the newest member, flamezrock! Now, in your post specify who you want to trade with.

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    No posts? Oh well.. I've got my ditto to breed, so ill be putting up the pokemon later today.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Your guys aren't the best. People are interested in EV'd pokes and IV bred pokes. And shinies. I can clone guys for you and EV train guys for you. The only thing is, we would have to talk on wifi about who you need traded and stuff like that since I am on PC maybe 1hr a day. But I am on wifi lots :) And I would get guys you have as well.

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Mods, can you lock this? I was going to put up evd pokes last night, but my ds is broken. I cant trade..

Years
  • You broke your DS? Man, I have a Snorlax and a Haunter(which evolves into Gengar through trade)lvl65 ready to trade with you. The Snorlax is lvl1.

Btw, this is to Nimblethumbs(;

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Glad to see this is still alive o0. Well, the chances of me getting a new DS is preeetty slim. So, I suppose flamezrock will take over this. But if I do get a DS, i'll be back.

Back