• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

//The Twilight Sky fanclub//

Years
    He used to be Musashi-Kun, just in case you didn't know. : )
    This club is for you,
    Twilight Sky aka Purple-kun! XD

Members:
    Inuyasha Puppychu
    Miss Kanna
    ~Summer Queen~

Last edited:
    Years
    Wowness...So you're used to it, I guess? XD
    Well, hopefully, this one will last atleast longer than any of the others. : )

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    *GASP* Are you the guy who tried to mess with my mind a few ago?!Trying to snatch wittle Muffin-a-kins Hakudoushi from meh? ;-;

Haha,me joins XD I'll be more active in this one most probably since the 4.0 I got in school has given meh more freetime ;D

Years
    Whoa..If what you're saying is true, Purple-kun, we're both the same height!
    0_________o

Welcome ~Summer Queen~! ^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    OMG.It's memory is packed o_o [mainly with pics of the two people I don't even want to say because I think it's engraved in your mind already XDD]

I went on a deleting spree over the weekend,but I turned off my computer [or better yet it turned itself off] and now everything is restored ;_;

So yea..I dunno whether or not I am going through all those pictures again.Too much trouble >.>

Years
    tee hee, for you it's Hakudoushi and Kanna, and for me, it's Chi. XD

Aww..I hope you feel better soon. ;_;

Back