• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Webmaster's Debate

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    soon the gold version will be out, so there will be less bugs.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Still, that's been pushed back to January now. So I'm still stuck with IPB. -_-

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    MyBB is Really Good ~~The best for anyone who cant afford VB!Can anyone tell me how much VB Costs BTW!And VB is top class No Forums Can even near it.

SMF is Awesome but tooo confusing to install.We wanted to have it for DRI Forums But Alex dropped it cause its tough.
    *Wonders how JA Installed it*

Morkula

Years
    Well, now that Kyle's shocked me to the point of spitting my drink all over everything, I am now convinced that vB is the absolute best. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I like vB. Of course, if I had enough money to buy it, I'd like it even better.

vB just seems to have a nice, clean interface, and is very easy to use. Is it sucetible to the php bug? I don't think so, but just checking x_x

Morkula

Years
    I <3 my vB. It's definitely worth the money. I'm probably going to have to renew the one that Kyle bought me sometime this summer, and I'll probably get a full license.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    If I actually get a job, I'll be upgrading PJN's forums to vB. Of course, then I'd spend more time on the site to. I wish keeping up a site weren't so hard, especially when there's PC to consume all my time >>

Morkula

Years
    Maybe you and Tommy could split the cost of one?
    I know. PC's so addicting, it's hard to take time to work on our sites. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I kinda forget about Tommy. XD

Ya, it would be nice if he payed half. But, I don't know if he would...=/ He doesn't use CC that much anyways.

Back