• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Angelic Umbreon
    Light Umbreon
    Moonlight Umbreon
    Umbreon of the Night
    Umbre_Eon
    Dark Umbreon
    Disturbed Umbreon
    Umbreon of Darkness
    Hellish Umbreon
    Umbreon Engel
    Umbreon of Death
    Umbreon of Hellfire
    Midnight Umbreon
    Mistress Umbreon
    Umbreon Warrior
    Umbreon ArchMage
    DarkFire Umbreon
    Umbreondude
    Chickee_Umbreon
    Umbrezard
    Umbreinator
    Umbreonzilla
    Winterborn Umbreon
    Darkened Umbreon
    Umbreon of Fall
    DarkWater Umbreon
    Umbreon of Posion
    Umbreon Master
    Demonic Umbreon
    Shadow Umbreon
    Sacred Dark Umbreon
    Umbreon of All Things Dark
    Umbreon of Evil

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Dark Light Angel said:
    Well there are other peopel that might want to draw something and enter the contest.
    Maybe, though lots of people haven't even been coming to the club in a while. I think it is slowely dying..

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    deathbyalice said:

Oh Shadow of Ash, TheOneAngle, wants to know if you can put "The World" up in your sig.

No problem. I put it this morning but I tried it out to see if it worked. It did but it showed up as my account, I logged out but it happened again. How do you do it? I know it's using Hyper Link but it logs on to my account.

BTW yeah the contest sounds like an awesome idea, we could see others' work and have fun. Gonna start mine ^_^

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    No problem. I put it this morning but I tried it out to see if it worked. It did but it showed up as my account, I logged out but it happened again. How do you do it? I know it's using Hyper Link but it logs on to my account.

BTW yeah the contest sounds like an awesome idea, we could see others' work and have fun. Gonna start mine ^_^
    Okay, cool! Just draw Umbreon in a valentine's Day Setting.... Those are the only rules. Have fun!

Back