• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Hey Shadow of ash, if you are deciding to trade over to sapphire or ruby you have to evolve it between 12am-noon. I you dont it will change into Espeon

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Really? I don't have another GBA, or a link to trade them across, so I don't know how to do that. But yeha, If I did, I'd rather play Rudy/Sapphire with may Kanto Pokemon.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Yeah that's true on Ruby and Sapphire Eevee evolving into Umbreon is by chance or at least that's how they said it in Ruby/Sapphire discusion.

Yeah, You should breed some while you're at it. Just in case.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Yup. Heck I don't mind all Eevee evolutions are cool but Umbreon's the most wicked one of all. Knowing me I won't stop till I get an Umbreon LOL
    lol, I like to have all 5 of them. I normally do as well. In FR/LG, I have the first three, I want to get Umbreon and Espeon too, but I can't. I have no way of getting them...

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Tig said:
    Ahh so that explains Silcoon/Cascon
    Yes, lol. Though it does seem to be chance as well. It will say you get one at night and one during the day, but night is more like noon for some reason...

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Yeah that kinda sucks, they should have put that detail in the game. That's one of the things that I loved about the older games.
    Yeah, I wish it got dark during the new games too... That would be great. It should in FR/LG...

Back