• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unbelievable Return of Shugotenshi-chan's and Angel of Darkness' Banner Shop

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hi there, Shugotenshi no Bakura and Angel Of Darkness! I remember I once requested a banner or two in your old shop, Shugotenshi. I'm tired of my Shadowman one, so may I requesta banner and a matching avvy?

Banner/Avy/Other: Banner & matching av.
    Image/s: https://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4079/majoraskullkid8hl.jpg
    Text: Eig
    Font: Well, could you find a font that is... Eh, cool? ;D
    Font Colors: Gold.
    Dimensions: I dunno. ._.' Could you see if some dimensions fit the image and such?
    Other: Could you make a reddish foggish background please?

Thanks in advance. ;D

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Ryan: Alright, here's your set, thanks for waiting. I'm sorry that it took so long ^^;;

The Unbelievable Return of Shugotenshi-chan's and Angel of Darkness' Banner Shop

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    Ryan: Alright, here's your set, thanks for waiting. I'm sorry that it took so long ^^;;

It didn't take long at all, I am a patient person. Thanks for the them Shugotenshi. ^^

Last edited:

Hantsuki

Years
    Well that's good to hear, your welcome ^_^

JBC Blank: Here is your banner. Thanks for being patient, sorry it took a while ^^;

Hantsuki

Years
    Teresa: I have finished your request. I uploaded your request on Photobucket since you said you couldn't see them. I dunno why though o__O; I upload all my banners on Imageshack, but since I uploaded your request on Photobucket, I have to ask you to save them and upload them on your own account since I'll probably delete your request sometime soon ^^;;

Hantsuki

Years
    CopyCat: No problem, just don't forget to give credit ^^;

Lt. Surge: I have finished your request. Hope you like it, although personally, I think it lacks creativity ;x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    CopyCat: No problem, just don't forget to give credit ^^;

Lt. Surge: I have finished your request. Hope you like it, although personally, I think it lacks creativity ;x

Yeah, I just remembered! Sorry! ^^ *edits sig*

Back