• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unbelievable Return of Shugotenshi-chan's and Angel of Darkness' Banner Shop

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    Teresa: I have finished your request. I uploaded your request on Photobucket since you said you couldn't see them. I dunno why though o__O; I upload all my banners on Imageshack, but since I uploaded your request on Photobucket, I have to ask you to save them and upload them on your own account since I'll probably delete your request sometime soon ^^;;

The Unbelievable Return of Shugotenshi-chan's and Angel of Darkness' Banner Shop

well, I can sometimes see it(long story) but thanks! their so pretty! The only thing is that when I try to put the avatar on, it says this:

Your file of 51.4 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 43.9 KB for this filetype.

Im gonna make a wild guess and say it probibly wont work...

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Banner/Avy/Other: Banner and Avvy
    Image/s: Well,if you could please use some images from the Inuyasha ending "Come"[i.e Kikyo,Kagome,Inuyasha] that's be great =3 If it's hard to find any pics,I'll try my best to provide pics ^^;
    Text: Kono Yami No Hotori[on top-left] Ima akari tomoshi[on bottom-right]
    Font: Cursive like font? =3
    Font Colors: Dark Blue
    Dimensions: 440 x 145 [Banner] 130 x 130 [Avvy]
    Other: Nothing other ^_^

Bleh,I'm sorry i f my request is really specific T.T;; feel free to alter some things if you'd like. XD

Last edited:

-Spaz_Attack-

Didn't I Kill You Already?....
    Years
    May I request A Glitter Text Please??

Text: -Spaz_Attack-

Font: Arial

Font Color:Black

Glitter Color: Gold

Outline Color: Gold

Other: Try not making it too big.

Thanks And Take Your Time!!!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Teresa: I'm sorry ;; I saved the avy as JPEG, it should work now.

Miss Kanna: I'll do your request, Kanna-chan ^_^ Btw, if you know any place where I can download the 7th season of InuYasha (the episodes) and if they are in AVI form, I can take some screenshots of the ending song and I can use it for your images ^^ If not, I'll just find them myself ;D

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hmm, that's weird, AOD, but that FREAKIN' SIG IS STILL NOT WORKIN'... The avvy's okay, and when I clicky the link, it displays normally. But it won't work in my sig. Could you reupload it again? If it still doesn't work after the reupload, I think just Imageshack has some li'l errors that appear sometimes.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Eig said:
    Hmm, that's weird, AOD, but that FREAKIN' SIG IS STILL NOT WORKIN'... The avvy's okay, and when I clicky the link, it displays normally. But it won't work in my sig. Could you reupload it again? If it still doesn't work after the reupload, I think just Imageshack has some li'l errors that appear sometimes.

That's odd, I uploaded your banner and put it in my sig to see if it works. And it did. Maybe something's wrong with your computer?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Teresa: I'm sorry ;; I saved the avy as JPEG, it should work now.

Miss Kanna: I'll do your request, Kanna-chan ^_^ Btw, if you know any place where I can download the 7th season of InuYasha (the episodes) and if they are in AVI form, I can take some screenshots of the ending song and I can use it for your images ^^ If not, I'll just find them myself ;D

As of now,I dunno any sites that do @@ Gomen nasai^^;;

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Miss Kanna said:
    As of now,I dunno any sites that do @@ Gomen nasai^^;;
    Oh, okay ^^; Well, I've found episodes, but they are in RM file and I don't know how to take screenshots off of them ;x

Can you provide pics then, please? ^^;;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Oh, okay ^^; Well, I've found episodes, but they are in RM file and I don't know how to take screenshots off of them ;x
    Can you provide pics then, please? ^^;;

My little technique is taking a screenshot of the scene[paused] using the prt scr syssrq button xDD

But whatever,I'll put pics :3

https://img111.imageshack.us/img111/607/jumbo6vh.png
    https://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6418/jumbo21fm.png
    https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3919/inuandkag3xk.png
    https://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9817/inypoo0fo.png
    https://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3023/kikichan8d8pg.png

^Love Youtube ;X Even if they are a tad bit blurry @_@ You choose the pics =x
    Angel of darkness,thanks for trying to help =^_^= But I guess we got this settled xD

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Years

Lt. Surge: I have finished your request. Hope you like it, although personally, I think it lacks creativity ;x

Thank you very much Shugotenshi no Bakura, I realy like it ^_^

Back