• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underground-Ground Type Fanclub

Years
  • i guess another to add to the list would be steelix. i figured he would be rock and steel since rock was his primary when he was an onix.
    um.... topic anyone? i'm running out of pokemon.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Okies.

What type of metal has a steel type("steel" in pokemon means metal, so...)?

I recon Registeel is made of meteorite metal.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • okay, i'm entering my stupid phase...so could you explain what you mean Viceroy???
    lol

Somehow, I thought this is the Steel-type club, but I think I'm mistaken. Gosh, all those school projects makes me stupid. I should've deleted the post... or transfer it. >.>

So I guess this will be off-topic.

Metals come in different forms and types. Like platinum, gold or uranium.

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
  • Magnitude has a base power of 150. Earthquake's is 100. Then again, Magnitude 10 only happens 5 percent of the time, whereas Earthquake is consistent. Are they alike? Pretty much, I say.

Years
  • Yay! i'm part of the melted rock yogurt with other people's!!!
    magnitude or earthquake?
    True they are similiar. but i prefer Magnitude. it's always a surprise to seee what happens.
    besides, doesn't earthquake have a lower accuracy?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • No. They are 100% accurate unless you are afflicted with attacks that can lower your accuracy or opponents that uses evasion attacks. Earthquake's always 100, while Magnitude is like a lottery slot. You have some chance to land to a powerful or weak number, depending on your level.

Back