• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Underground

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Anyone else at Platinum Flag? I sat down one day and used my brother's Diamond to get my flag to Platinum. The only thing I wish was better is the fact that even at Platinum, you can still only put 16 goods in your base. =|
    Yeah I have Platinum flag, my bro and I build bases next to each other and kept running to and fro, bumping into each other a lot. A maximum of 16 items isn't enough, should have increased to 20, it's a decent amount.

Years
    Hmm. Well, I don't spend much time down there, but I do have at least five size 99 spheres of every kind, I have the Platinum Flag for my base, so it doesn't have any rocks it it. I have a doll of every single starter there is, along with many others.

My base is located right under the Resort Area Pokemon Center. I just find it's easy to remember it there.

GamerFreak

PokéCommunity Helper
    Years
    Hello.:)

The largest sphere I've had are some 99s. I left them in for quite sometime, and I still do it to get the highest spheres. I actually like to keep all of the spheres in my backpack size 99s.​

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    The best way to protect your flag is to make a maze of items in your base. The best items for your bass are:
    The big globe
    Flower plots
    Tools (excluding alert tools)
    Small bookshelf
    TV
    Beds
    Chairs and cushons
    Maze blocks
    ect.

I once was playing underground at my school, and some kid came into my base. he got so confused that by the time he got to my flag, I had stolen his flag three times. I then put a move trap and a bubble trap outside my base, so when he got out I took the flag back and went back into my base.

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
    Years
    The best way to protect your flag is to make a maze of items in your base. The best items for your bass are:
    The big globe
    Flower plots
    Tools (excluding alert tools)
    Small bookshelf
    TV
    Beds
    Chairs and cushons
    Maze blocks
    ect.

I once was playing underground at my school, and some kid came into my base. he got so confused that by the time he got to my flag, I had stolen his flag three times. I then put a move trap and a bubble trap outside my base, so when he got out I took the flag back and went back into my base.
    I do that to somtimes. I put out many hurl traps so they have know idea where they are

did anyone ever try to make a maze with all maze blocks i need to know how many maze blocks there are because i am unsure thanks...
    There is five

Last edited:

Mr.Mystery

.:-:. Froggy
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    Never heard of maze blocks..
    Do you use traps alot? I pile traps in front of my door so if someone tries to steal my flag, they will be stopped for awhile so i can catch them and recover my flag.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    yeah, ive no idea what you gys are talking about. And hey, whats the largest amount of people youve been underground with

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    3. me and my pal owned some stranger that we found down there. I took his flag, handed it to my pal paul, and he returned it. the other guy could do nothing, it was 2 against one!

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    that is totally low but i wish i could pick on some stranger wandering around

MUSION

Years
    I've only had 3 people underground at most, including myself. It'd be great to have a whole group playing.

blubergate

Knowledgeable Pokemon Master!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    I have dug up like 3fossils, it is so annoying!
    but i have like an endless supply of shards.

P.S a brag to reply to someone in page 1 said: I have Arceus-My friend went to event and i made him take my ds-so i always have a use for plates

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    You are lying, your friend just went home and put his action replay to work and gave you an azure flute and told you he wen to an event. lol... arceus is currently unobtainable........ to stay on topic, after a while do certain items get rare because i cant find shards anymore

MUSION

Years
    I don't think any items get rarer, but many become more common and new ones become available. I guess because of that though, the chances of finding items that haven't changed rarity may be a little lower though, as there is a bigger variety of items.

blubergate

Knowledgeable Pokemon Master!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    nuhuh

You are lying, your friend just went home and put his action replay to work and gave you an azure flute and told you he wen to an event. lol... arceus is currently unobtainable........ to stay on topic, after a while do certain items get rare because i cant find shards anymore
    Actually his entire family had booked a holiday in japan and when they got back they had loads of stuff from the convention and besides he doesn't have an action replay.

Darkgale

EV trainer and Treasure Hunter
    Years

Im guessing that you have obtained the national dex so with more items available for uncovering, the chances or a shard appearing get slimmer, I also experience this because i used to get at least 2 shard per each trip down there, but after the nation dex, im barely getting one. I seem to be finding more and more water and leaf stones instead...

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    Im guessing that you have obtained the national dex so with more items available for uncovering, the chances or a shard appearing get slimmer, I also experience this because i used to get at least 2 shard per each trip down there, but after the nation dex, im barely getting one. I seem to be finding more and more water and leaf stones instead...

*Jaws drop*
    I have like 15 fires and 18 thunders
    i have 3 water
    and 2 leafs

i haven't used one yet...

i need waters and leafs...

EDIT: just curious, do you have pearl of diamond? cos it might make a difference

Darkgale

EV trainer and Treasure Hunter
    Years
    Yea my guess is that in diamond, fire and thunders are more common and in pearl, leaf and water. And btw i have pearl so this would make sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back