• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Underground

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Yea my guess is that in diamond, fire and thunders are more common and in pearl, leaf and water.
    Correct, it's the same for fossils too. Helix and Claw fossils are more common in Diamond, while Dome and Root fossils appear more in Pearl.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Don't know if this counts as spam but i am trying to put together a wiki
    on the under ground https://pokeunder.pbwiki.com/
    i need help so if you can pm me

Of course it counts as SPAM, it has doesn't relate to the topic that much, and you're advertising your own site!

--------

Lol, I always cheat in the capture the flag thing, I just stand at the entrance of secret base so I block my friends from getting in.

Darkgale

EV trainer and Treasure Hunter
    Years
    Hey guys i now have alot of fossils, so just a question: is it possible to just keep soft resetting before u get the revived fossil from the guy for a shiny? or is it decided if its shiny or not when you get the fossil like IVs are decided right when you get the egg?

BTW:im not planing to, but its just something i always wanted to know

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    not sure but i love collecting fossils, to bad i just DNA them straight away, i have almost filled one box with random fossil pokemon =)

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Hey guys i now have alot of fossils, so just a question: is it possible to just keep soft resetting before u get the revived fossil from the guy for a shiny? or is it decided if its shiny or not when you get the fossil like IVs are decided right when you get the egg?
    Yeah you can. I got one female of each by soft resetting.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    i like colecting plates and cute pokemon dolls like plusle and i got a shere 99 i put one in the ground for a few weeks and i still have it

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    Is there a way to get unlimited items in your base? I want to make an ultimate base, and need to kno how many flag caps i need.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    if you want nobody to get to your base, put it under celestic town. my friend did that, and i can never get his flag.

and you can only have 15 items

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2022
    Grey blocks when digging in the Underground?

When digging in the Underground I notice there are grey blocks but even when I completely uncover one, they aren't listing with what I have dug up. Sometimes they are big squares or rectangles, other times they look like you could make a puzzle from them. I'm not talking about the plates that you can put in your bag to take back up.

Are the grey blocks just there to get in the way of your digging or do they have any other use?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    BaalASystemLord, please do not post in threads that are over a month old. I'm not sure about your question so feel free to remake a thread about the underground if you'd like.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back