• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen the underground

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    did u like to dig for treasure and run around and talk to 32 people to get a spiritomb bc damn i sure did discuss

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    i remember doing that shit to get Spiritomb once

it's another one of Game Freak's wack ass capture/evolution ideas tho

It's not something I've really bothered with on my current run of Platinum though, there's not anything down there I want or need afaik

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    you might want heart scales or shards at some point. i've been meaning to go down there to get some on my playthrough tbh, bc i'm gonna need them for some move tutor moves before i take on the E4. but i just...don't feel like doing it lol. it's not as fun when you actually have certain things you're looking for.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I loved the Underground. I remember playing in there a lot, and last year, I actually did try to get Spiritomb by talking to my other game 32 times, and it was worth it. I also tried getting a Platinum secret base flag once, too. That was honestly fun. If I replay D/P/PT again, I might try to farm up Heart Scales and evolutionary stones since they're easy to get underground.

Back