• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    I got a beartic. Locating team plasma. Trying to get my 8th gym badge victory.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Deleted my save file (SELECT+B+UP) and will get Oshawott as a my starter pokemon. The last starter that I haven't played yet and probably my last restart of the game.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • COME ON HATCH DAMMIT. PLEASE BE A MILD PLEASE BE A MILD FUUUUUUUUU- IT'S A NEUTRAL NATURE

God, this is pissing me off. 12 eggs hatches already and nothing. After the next batch of 4, if I don't get any, I'm just going to quit and go with my Modest natured one.

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
  • To beat Alder (who is the most badass Champion of all time; I'm not sure why every yaoi fangirl doesn't pair him up all the time, he's like Chuck Norris) with the team that beat Ghetsis. I keep whipping his ass with my hacked Pokes from SoulSilver, and it isn't as fun as using my faves from Unova.

Noob out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    im trying to train my team up to 55-60 before i head to the pokemon league for the first time

also why does everyone make big deal about natures? if theres a link to a description of that please show me, im really interested

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • im trying to train my team up to 55-60 before i head to the pokemon league for the first time

also why does everyone make big deal about natures? if theres a link to a description of that please show me, im really interested

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Pokemon+Natures

Quick explanation:

Natures have a purpose. They provide benefits to certain stats and also "nerf" some stats. For example, Modest raises Special Attack and lowers Attack. Adamant raises Attack and lowers Special Attack. The increases and decreases are by 10%, so they are a rather large factor to consider statwise.

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
  • Never gave a flying **** about Natures, other than noticing that some wild Pokes hit faster or harder than others for some reason.

I know them, but I never really cared for them. But it's kind of funny when you get a Lonely Absol (emo), a Naughty Heracross or Pinsir (aka BADASS), or a Naughty Octillery (get the joke?), for example.

Noob out.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • im in the middle of wifi battling nonstop.
    it's just so much fun for garcomp to be kicking butt all the time :3

Pkmn Trainer Touko

King N's Queen
    Years
  • I still haven't finished the main storyline on my English playthrough (beat the game twice in Japanese, no rush this time). I have one more badge to get. I'm completing the Unova dex as I play.

So far I have seen 116 Pokemon, obtained 104.

After I finish the game and the Unova dex, I'll work on the national dex. I might also train some special teams and definitely try out the battle subway.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I am beating the game :P. Currently at the 7th gym with my 5 lvl 40 pokemon.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Trading and completing my Pokedex! I hope I won't get bored and give up this time.

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Trying to decide on my main eight Pokemon (I like having two on the bench, so to speak). Right now, I have Whirlipede, Dewott, Cottonee, Swoobat, Roggenrola and Liepard travelling with me; I have Pansear, Timburr, Blitzle, Herdier, Scraggy and Darumaka in reserve. I don't mind training everyone to level at the same pace, but it DOES slow down my progress and I'm getting sick of knocking Sandiles' heads together...what to do what to do XP

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Ok, so I just caught Terrakion, meaning the Musketeer Trio is mine. :)
    Anyways, I'm going to train my team until they're all at least Lvl. 50 before attempting the E4. They're all Lvl. 48 now.

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
    Years
  • Currently training for the Elite 4. Focusing on Reuniclus though, simply because I just love battling with it ;]

Hyrulian_Hero

Pocket Monster Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    My Plans?

Is to be the very best...like no one ever was. catching them is my real test and training them is my cause!
    I've traveled across the lands, searching far and wide. I want to understand the power thats inside....POKEMON!!!

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Wow, Castelia City is AMAZING! It gave me an headache going through. Unova is like, now my favourite region, move over Sinnoh! :P

I caught a really strong Darumaka and Scraggy for my team. I'm at Burgh's Gym ready to face him. His sprite is funny. Team Plama caused trouble again. I'm not sure when to go the the Liberty Island, but since I have a Dark type I want now, I have a type advantage against it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back