• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    (OOC: I forgot what i nicknamed my bulbasaur xD ill start using it in the next post)

The engine rumbled as the truck shot forward

"Finally!" He had been on the roof for ages and they hadnt even started.

It was getting chilly outside. What was he thinking, lying on a roof while its snowing... Not so good an idea after all. Luckily his pokemon kept him warm, and sometimes bulbasaur would shoot out and grab some twigs with his vinewhip, which star burned for heat. At least while they were still in the forest.

It took a while to get out of the forest. The truck had been bumping along and it was kinda boring. He had done trainig, he'd already slept and there was nothing else to do. He looked over the country side, now it was just bare snowy land, and in the distance he saw blizzards.

"Bulbasaur, keep me from falling, ok?" The bulbasaur wrapped its vines around Drake's waist.

"And..." He locked his feet on the siderails and bent over the back of he car.

"Uhhhgg" It was hard work but he managed to drop himself enough to keep hanging and look through the back window at the same time.

Inside the truck were the other uprising members. Most of them were asleep, but a few were deep in thought, staring at a wall.

It looked like they were warm, the radio was playing, and corey was driving. Drake reached up and felt his ears. He was lucky they didnt fall off, it felt like they were frozen.

"I guess ill a-"

"THUD!" The car went over a bump and Drake's face slammed into the window.

"Crap!" That was gonna leave a black eye. Some uprising members looked up in surprise

He tried to reach the doorknob but he couldnt

"Hey bulbasaur, can you lift me up?" The bulbasaur had a tough time but managed to haul Drake on the roof.

"Now" He continued

"Can you please twist that doorknob" Drake grinned and Bulbasaur opened up the door. Drake bent over and this time he didnt have to go far and looked into to the truck

"Really, is there any space left? im freezing" He hated himself for being so stubborn, but... it was cold

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    "I want to help, I'm sure I could train Slash and Bolt to make them stronger. I want to join and fight the law to let pokemon come back to the region. If you give me my bag I can show you what supplies I have left, you can devide them up between your gang. What is it called anyway?" Paul said, reaching for his bag.

Isabel reached over and picked it up. She considered looking through it to make sure there weren't any weapons, but Flareon was out. If anything went wrong, she would take care of it. Isabel dumped the bag on Paul's lap. She watched as he fumbled through the contents for a moment before losing interest and falling asleep.

Isabel awoke to the truck going over a bump. The snow was really coming down hard now, but Flareon was doing a good job at keeping them warm. Isabel found a tarp and tossed one end toward the other two sitting in the back.

"Spread it out," she said loud enough to be heard over the rushing air. "Keep the heat in and the snow out."

"Really, is there any space left? I'm freezing!"

Isabel looked over to see Draco hanging off the roof of the car, begging to be let in.

"Hey!" Isabel called, laughing. "You can come here if you want. It's nice and warm!"

A figure dressed in white emerged from behind a bolder, taking out a small electronic item from his pocket.

"Did they hit the tracker?" the second figure asked, emerging from her own hiding spot.

"Yup," he answered, looking down at the moving dot on the screen. "They're heading to Frosty Gorge."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    The town was but a blur because of the rumors of Frosty Gorge. From some of the gossip Rena eavesdropped on, the Uprising was supposedly heading to Frosty Gorge, but she didn't understand why. The more she listened in on it, the more she wished to know. After eating a bit of noodles on the house (probable because the chef thought she hadn't eaten in ages due to her pale skin), Rena set off for the gorge. Within a mile, she grew weary, and began considering using Lina's Speed and strength to get her there. As she pondered it over, a spring appeared in front of her. It was a mirage, she assumed, but something about that spring seemed...nostalgic... It came back to her. Like earlier, Rena collapsed, and another memory came to mind.

"This is the spring where Serene came from!"

"Wow~ It's beautiful, daddy! Can I go there sometime?"

"You may certainly not! I'll never let you outside of this house, and that's final!"

"But daddy, why can't I ever leave?"

"You are my precious girl, and heir to the Siegfried fortune. If something were to happen to you..."

"But you get to leave all the time!!!"

"Rena, understand this: Without you, no one could take over the family heirloom, and that's FINAL. Now, go to your room and play with your Pokemon! That's an order, miss!"

Hatred. Pure, dark hatred for that hideous creature Rena knew as "father". He never let her leave, he never let her see the outside world, he didn't do anything but keep her inside as if she were vulnerable to the many mysteries in the outside world like a balloon was vulnerable to nearby pins. But, as soon as her father died, it seemed like her mother gained a brain and had let her out into the world. Rena was ashamed this thought never crossed her mother's mind until after her father's death, but figured her father was behind this happening as well.

It didn't take long for Rena to realize she had actually ran some of the distance while thinking of this memory. Apparently, she had gotten back up after she collapsed, and it felt like only the memory ceased to exist the past few minutes. Finding it a bit chillier, Rena didn't seem to mind the cold.

"Frosty Gorge..." she muttered. "At last..."

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ashi was knocked out of her sleep when the truck jumped over a bump in the road. She wasn't alone in the back of the car. In fact, everyone was all mushed together like a person sandwich. Lone was awake and on Ashi's lap. The cold was a bit much now, Ashi returned her and sunk back into the chair. She didn't pay much attention to anyone else around her, she was still groggy from sleep.

She released Invisi midair out the window, giving her a bit of room to fly around. As far as she knew, the colder it got, the less worried people were about Pokémon. She released Twili on her lap and hugged him. She hadn't seen him properly in 3 days, unless you counted when she released all of them to fight at PXS headquarters.

"Hi Twili," Ashi mumbled, Twili making a small sound in reply. Moving Twili to one side, she flipped out her phone. There were a number of messages. She never really checked her phone, it was always on Silent.

Ashleigh, your mother would appreciate it if you would pick up her calls, or even reply to her messages! At least tell me how you're doing?

Mum told me to tell you to reply to her messages. Oh well. How's everything going? It sucks to be in hiding. I want to come join the Uprising. You guys were on the news not long ago, is everything alright?

Ashi, I have to find you. They came close to catching me and Dad today. I have to come help, help you. I can fly there as fast as I can. Dad and Mum can fend on their own, he doesn't have any Pokémon anyway. Please tell me where you are.

The remaining messages were from her mother, pleading for her to ring. Ashi wrote quick replies to each except Josh's. She sat up straight and looked around, seeing Isabel further back in the truck through a small window on the back wall. She hissed "Isabel!" then thrust her phone through the window.

"What do I do?"

Last edited:

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Yassan could feel his tendons freezing. Bitterly, as he pulled the tarp tighter, he wished he hadn't taken his jacket off. He glanced at the others in the truck, then tried to fall asleep. His Sneasel was curled up beside him, reveling in the frigid temperature. Unable to fall asleep, he snarled at the others in the truck, "Doesn't your country have any decent roads?" as the truck skidded across the occasional ice patch and thumped over potholes.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    "Isabel!"

Isabel looked up to see Ashleigh holding her cell-phone out to her through the small window.

"What do I do?" she asked.

Isabel took the small phone gingerly in her hands and listened to the message. It was from Ashleigh's brother. He was asking to join the Uprising. Isabel frowned and handed the cell phone back to her, shaking her head.

"Tell him that if he wants to join us so badly, he can meet us in Frosty Gorge," Isabel said with a shrug.

"Doesn't your country have any decent roads?" Yassan grumbled.

"Yes," Isabel said sharply. "But decent roads means decent traffic, decent traffic means decent police petrol, and decent police petrol means us getting pulled over and arrested for having Pokemon."

Yassan looked as though he was about to say something back when Isabel heard some shouting from the front and the truck suddenly veered to the right. Isabel spun around to try and see what was going on when the car abruptly stopped. Everyone in the back was thrown forward, but they were stopped by the bundles piled around them. Isabel rubbed a bump on her head and was struggling to work out what was going on when the car was lifted up. Isabel looked down to see a Machamp holding the car up with two of its four muscular arms. Two figures dressed in white stood in the middle of the road, each wearing a belt with PokeBalls in them. One of them pulled out a phone.

"We've located the Uprising," the female voice announced into the speaker. "We will now apprehend them."

They each pulled out several PokeBalls and released the Pokemon inside in a red beam of light.

"Any Pokemon right now would be great!" Isabel yelled to the rest of the team.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    "Isabel" Charlie atempted to say, but a womans voice interupted him.

"We've located the Uprising," the female voice announced into the speaker. "We will now apprehend them."

They each pulled out several PokeBalls and released the Pokemon inside in a red beam of light.

He had been completely off guard, but Isabel's voice empowered him and with confidence he yelled "Piloswine, Rudy come on out!

The Piloswine and Gulpin emerged from their pokeball. The woman responded by sending her Ariados and Ledian.

"Comet Punch" The woman screamed.

"Piloswine use Ice Shard" Charlie responded.

The Ledian came forward, but was shot down by a diamond shape block of ice.

"What are you waiting for? Me to defeat them by myself? Help me!" Charlie taunted the Uprising members trying to get them to release their pokemon.

OOC: I hadn't posted for a while, so I started up the battle. Only one of the two PXS have released their pokemon so someone might want to include him/her in their post.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years
    (OOC: thought i'd pick out 2 pokemon for me to fight, or should we all fight as a team?)

As soon as he and his Pokemon got in the truck Drake lay down in a corner and fell asleep. It wasnt warm but it wasnt cold either, and Star did enough to keep him warm.

Suddenly there was a big bump and all sorts of things happened. He was shaken around until he slid towards the other side of the truck, and all the luggage fell on him.

"What the hell?" From where he was he saw Isabel rubbing her head and look up. He turned his head to find out what was going on. There were two people dressed in white.

"If theyre not crushed already!" He tried to lift his arm, and when he freed it; he saw blood seeping out of a big gash. Suddenly he felt something on his ankle and after digging through the luggage he quickly found Terra, and soon Star and Storm.

"Hehe" He knew sparky could get out any time, and so he did. He shot out from under the boxes with a quick attack.

He heard Charlie yelling nearby, and holding his injured arm with one hand, he tried to run over to him.

"Oh no you dont!" The man stepped in front of him and threw four pokeballs.

Four massive pokemon came jumping out. It all happened too quick Drake missed two of them who went in the truck, while the other two came to Drake. One of them was like a huge rock... Golem, and the other was a Victreebell.

"Ok, Lets go!" All four of his pokemon jumped infront of him.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Paul checked his things and when he was satisfied every thin was there he went to sleep.

When the machamp grabed the truck Paul was asleep, he was thrown forwards but his bag protected him from any major injury. Looking round Paul saw the machamp and froze he had been in fights with bounty hunters befor but never against a Machamp.

"We've located the Uprising," a womans voice said from out of sight. "We will now apprehend them."

"Any Pokemon right now would be great!" Isabel yelled. Paul saw flashes as several pokemon were released and decided to join in releasing Slash and Bolt. Slash barly touched the ground before leaping at the Machamp who was still holding the truck and slashing at it. This did two things firstly the machamp droped the truck and secondly the truck stalled. The Machamp prepared to use counter against Slash but Bolt let out a howl, jumped at the machamp and bit it. The unspecting Machamp flinched allowing Slash to unleash another slash. The Machamp grabed the truck again trying to lift itto throw at Slash.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Chris and Dile had dozed off to sleep inside the warm car. Most of the trip had been made in silence. Suddenly, Ashi's phone rang, causing both him and Dile to jolt up in their seats. Ashi seemed rather excited about the message, pushing it excitingly against the back window, eager to get Isabel's attention. Chris couldn't help but let out a sigh. They had been in the car for quite a while now, and he (and probably his Pokemon too), needed to stretch their legs.

He lazily looked out the window at the passing scenery. Patches of snow covered the trees and ground as the truck sped along the dirt road.

"Dile! Totodile!" Dile suddenly yelled pointing in front of them. There was a Machamp in the middle of the road father up, ready for the impact.

"****! Corey head up!" Chris shouted, pointing at the Machamp.

Corey quickly turned wheel right, causing the car to veer off the road to the right and causing it to come to an abrupt stop. Chris was jerked forward, but caught himself on the seat in front of him. He quickly looked around, making sure Dile was still on his shoulder and the others were ok. All of a sudden, the windshield shattered and the car was lifted up in the air from the front by the Machamp, causing Chris to fly forwards against the seat. Dile clinged to Chris shirt as the Machamp lifted the car higher into the air

"Dile! Help us out here!" Chris managed to yell to the Totodile.

Dile nodded his head and jumped off of Chris' shoulder. He dove at the Machamp as his tail glowed a bright blue, hitting it square in the head with an Aqua Tail attack, and causing the Machamp to drop the car.

The truck's hydraulics' absorbed most of the shock from the fall and it bounced up and down.

Chris quickly jumped out of the truck, and saw that the kid and Charlie had already sent out their Pokemon. Chris reached for his belt.

All of a sudden, Charlie yelled "What are you waiting for? Me to defeat them by myself? Help me!"

"Screech, Rio, Char, come help us out!" Chris called out in response to Charlie's plea, as the three Pokémon emerged in a flash of red light, presuming a fighting stance. He then turned to Charle, "Need some help?"

(OOC: Lame ending. I kno. But I gtg and thought that it would be important to post.)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    The members of the Uprising immediately sprang into action, releasing their Pokemon and attacking the enemies. The Machamp dropped the truck, almost sending Isabel flying in the air had she not been holding onto the side of the truck. She stood up in back of the truck, her legs shaking slightly as she did so.

"Flareon," Isabel addressed the Fire Pokemon beside her. "Go help Drake with the Victreebell so that he can take down the Golem."

Flareon growled and jumped onto the roof of the truck, launching herself in the air to attack the Grass Pokemon with a powerful blast of flames.

Isabel reached into her sleeve and pulled out the PokeBalls that Ashleigh had returned to their place. She chose the one containing Umi. They could use all the power they could get, regardless of how merciless she was. Isabel nodded to her Pokemon and Umi immediately leapt forward into the fighting. Isabel wondered if the PXS members would survive.

dc_united

Years
    Yassan, who had finally fallen asleep, was rudely awakened by a crunch, a painful collision with the cab, and another painful collision with the frozen ground. Pushing himself up, he felt himself for injuries. Lucky... no broken arms or legs. He thought, walking furiously towards the front of the truck to berate this 'Coori' who was supposed to be driving. "What the f..." he yelled, fully prepared to launch into an abusive diatribe when he saw the Machamp. Pulling a Great Ball off his belt (which he was now wearing bandolier style) he threw the ball with all his might. It narrowly missed Chris' Totodile, and hit the Machamp full in the face before it released his Tyranitar. "Tyranitar, show this... thing how we settle our problems in Hiojiin!"

ShadowDragon~

Years
    "Heh, you got guts kid, Golem use rollout, victreebell, use acid!" His pokemon flew into action, and golem rolled towards them.

"All of you, dodge!" His pokemon jumped out of the way and watched the Golem roll off. Drake had forgotten about the victreebell who was looming above him.

"Victreebell!" It sprayed acid towards them.

"Youre dead kid!" Drake raised his hands above his head preparing for the blast when suddenly a huge fire engulfed the acid and went towards the victreebell.

"Victreebell dodge!" It dodged and waited for the next command. "Where the hell did that flareon come from!"

Drake just noticed it was flareon who helped him.

"Thanks, charmander use combo attacks together with flareon, wait for the sign, surround it and youll know when to strike.

The golem was coming back now.

"Terra, Storm, Sparky" Standby and support us. Drake drew his sword and ran forward.

"Whats he doing? Victreebell, Crunch him!" Drake and Victreebell neared eachother. Suddenly he twisted and jumped to the right. Victrebell opened its jaws and snapped at the empty space where Drake just was.

Drake swung his katana and it sliced open victreebell's side. It yelled out in fury and jumped on Drake.

"Victreebell, use vine whip!" Victreebell didnt listen, it kept trying to slam him.

Drake grinned and covered his face. Suddenly the victreebell flew away, engulfed in fire, and he saw Flareon and Star right next to him. They shot out some more blasts before returning to him.

"Great job but watch out!" The pokemon spun around and got knocked over by something. They spun through the air and crashed into the victreebell.

"Damn, the golem" He had forgotten all about the golem who had just reached full power in his rollout. He was coming back.

"Now golem! Earthquake!" The golem jumped up and made the ground shake. His pokemon were taking major damage and Sparky got crushed under some rocks.

"Terra hold him down with vine whip, and squirtle, bubble!" While those two kept it busy he went over to sparky.

"Ok Sparky can you move?" Sparky got up.

"Hit him with all youve got!" Sparky made loaded up and ran for a volt tackle.

"Golem shake those pests off!" Terra and Storm soon flew away and while they got up the golem got ready for Sparky.

"Golem, use seismic toss!" The golem got ready for sparky.

"Really i think you're underestimating my pikachu" Drake knew how strong volt tackle was.

"...Dumass, thats one less uprising member" Confidently the PSX member grabbed a knife and some rope.

Terra and Storm tensed and the three of them waited for the bounty hunter.

"Heh but Sparky is gonna kick your golem's ass"

"Now stop resisting, you lost this battle, now you and your worthless pokemon... Dont freakin move!" He raised the items and walked over to him.

"Heh" Drawing his katana again he and his pokemon got ready for another wave.

Suddenly something crashed through the trees and came into the middle of them. It was Victreebell, Flareon, and Star, deep in battle.

He turned around and saw Sparky attacking golem who didnt budge.

"What the hell?" He exclaimed as Golem picked up sparky and threw him at Drake's feet.

"Heh, there we go, victreebell use frenzy plant!" The victreebell got ready to do something.

"Damn, he just remembered something about ground being immune to thunder before the ground started to rumble.

"Golem help him out with earthquake!" The earth was really shaking now and Drake slammed onto the ground.

Suddenly something went around Sparky and Star's back and pulled them to the ground. More came until the two pokemon were knocked out.

"Wait.. plants?" Roots where coming at his pokemon.

"Chop them down!"

He and his pokemon flew into action, getting rid of the plants and roots coming out of the ground.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (Wait... Since when can Victreebel learn Frenzy Plant? If that's the case then I could teach Serene Hydro Cannon...which I won't...)

Frosty Gorge was well...frosty. Rena made note of that, though she really couldn't tell the temperature difference. After all, her skin was pale as is, and she was always cold. If she were to ever be affected by a certain climate, it would be in the heat. But that was besides the point.

Already, she heard a couple of the members of the Uprising (perhaps?) in action, or at least trying to get into action. She sighed, and looked around. This is the perfect place to find a Glaceon... she thought to herself. She walked a few steps, then turned around. Ever since she had left that psycho organization, she had gotten the feeling she was being tracked by them, as if they were hoping she'd lead them to the Uprising's HQ, where they would come when everyone's guard was down and destroy it. Rena had thought of joining, but was unsure if she should because of that reason. No one's going down because of me...

"Hello!" she called. "Anyone out there?" She immediately regretted calling out; the enemy could have heard her, and could find her from the direction the echo came from. Wow... Stupid me...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ashi leant back, quickly writing a message to her brother.

We're at Frosty Gorge. Hurry!

As soon as she sent the message, the truck groaned as a flurry of Pokémon came foward to attack.

"Any Pokémon right now would be great!"

Ashi quickly flicked out all of her Pokémon, Twili was already off her lap and had jumped out of the truck. Everyone else had reacted immediately too, jumping out of the truck and attacking the strangers, who Ashi could almost guess were the PXS. Ashi jumped out too, and thrust her arm foward to the first Pokémon she saw, an Ariados. Sola, Lone and Twili were right at her side.

"Attack!"

The three lunged foward, sending countless techniques of dark, psychic and ice attacks. She Ariados was strong, but not strong enough. It wobbled, then fell, exhausted and fainted.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Paul clambered out of the back of the truck and look round. The Machamp at the front of the truck was now fighting a Tyranitar and a Totodile. Slash had decided to leave the Machamp to them and was now flying round to where Paul was standing, Bolt was following Slash. Slash stopped by Paul's side and looked round for any sign of danger.

Paul was sudenly knocked to the ground by Slash Paul looked round just in time to see a Crobat swoop past. Slash jumped in to the air in an attempt to hit it but it was too quick. It must have been waiting to attack when we were distracted. The Crobat prepared to swoop again, as it did Slash used a double team, making it appear that there were two Scythers. The Crobat dived using an air cutter attack that hit both scythers. The fake scyther disapeared and Slash lept after the Crobat using pursit. Fuled by his anger Slash hit the Crobat and hit it hard enough to stop it flying.

The Crobat hit the floor hard, Slash landed on his feet near by. The Crobat pushed it's self up and flew at Slash's head, it's gleaming fang's oozing poison. Slash tried to avoid the attack diving to the right but was scrached. The poison quickly took effect knocking Slash out. The Crobat turned to face Paul and began to fly at him, Bolt began to charge running at the Crobat from behind Paul. Bolt jumped in to the air, smashing into the Crobat. The Crobat seemed to take little damage from the tackle, but then bolt unleashed a jolt of electic power in to the Crobat. Huh! what move was that. The Crobat was knocked to the floor, paralysed and unable to move. Paul quickly ran to Slash, he couldn't cure the poison but he could atleast help the wounds with one of the potions..

(OOC I hope no one minds me adding an extra pokemon. The attack Bolt used was spark. And could Charles make up some thing to cure the poison after the battle)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    (OOC: Whoever posts next has the option of ending the battle if they want by bunnying any of my Eeveelutions they wish, just leave the actual entering of the town to me, okay? Oh, and there's a Pokemon Center in Frosty Gorge, so Paul can heal Slash there, though you can really just handle this how you want :))

Isabel watched the fighting below. The Uprising proved to be more than a match for these two PXS members, no matter how strong their Pokemon were, but it was still taking too long. Isabel jumped out of the back of the truck and took out two more PokeBalls and pressed the center buttons, releasing Jolteon and Eve. They leapt forward and instantly joined the fight on Isabel's command. Isabel made a move to join them, but heard a voice.

"Hello! Anyone out there?"

Isabel turned in the direction of the voice. She looked back at the Uprising and bit her lip. They had the situation under control, and she had to go investigate who had said that. It could have just been a towns-person, but Isabel knew that it was better to be safe than fail to investigate all possibilities. She crept forward and allowed Fay's PokeBall to roll down her arm. She approached where the voice had come from, but wasn't sure what to expect to find.

King!

better
    Years
    Name: Peter Pollenic

Personality: Peter is a born leader, and will gladly help others in need. The events currently taking place have left him a bit tense. He is more intelligent then the average teen, and especially when it comes to Math or History. He is VERY afraid of losing the ones close to him( especially his Pokemon ) and this can leave him a little mouthy. On the downside, Peter is very undecisive. He is fast, but not very strong.

Appearance: Peter is tall and slim, with short, thin sandy-colored hair. His eyes are a Emerald color, and he has a oval-shaped head. His lips are often dry, and his skin is a tanned color. On the back of his neck, there is a star-shaped birthmark. He wears a black hoodie over a white t-shirt. He wears the swooshy kind of pants( I don't know what they're called, but they have the Adidas swoosh on them) that are easy to move in. He has black, worn tennis shoes and always carries his white and black backpack with him to keep his supplies.

History: I'll be right back to finish, I have to check somethin real quick!

dc_united

Years
    The Machamp's trainer, a gruff-looking man with a beard, began whining the moment he saw the Tyranitar. "Hey, this is four on one- not fair! You can't fight a two on one battle!" Yassan snorted, contemplating on sending out Sneasel to assist Tyranitar, but thought better of it. "PXS... you have a machamp, and your whining about facing four pokemon, three of which are basics? Grow some balls." The PXS man's face turned from false pitying to indignation, but he smiled when he heard Yassan's guttural Hiojiin butchering of language. "How dare you! Have you no respect your elders, snowman? Go drink some hot chocolate and put on yer bearskin hat!" Chris noticed that the hunter's remarks were having an obvious effect on Yassan. "Uh, Yassan? Don't list..." before Yassan shoved him out of the way. "If it's a fight you want it's a fight you have! Tyranitar, Iron Tail!" His Tyranitar's tail began to glow, and then flew out towards the Machamp, who grabbed it with all four hands and began to pull the Tyranitar in.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Hmph great shot" Beo sighed as a flamethrower was shot at a nearby tree.

"Now pick it up with seismic toss" Beo ordered as the charizard grabbed the tree from its roots and slammed it back into the ground.

"Char-char-i-zardddd" Beo's charizard roared loudly.

"Great day of training blaze, now I think it's time we get some rest if we want to be up bright and early again" Beo said to his pokemon as he returned it to its pokeball then clipped it to his belt.

Beo walked back into the town of Frosty Gorge and his face grew expressionless he talked to no one along the way, he wasn't much a talker to begin with. He made his way to a little run down hut behind a bigger building and opened the door, this was what he called home. He rarely spent anytime there anyhow except for sleeping, since he was training most of the day. Beo's clothing really didn't consist of any expensive stuff, just some old worn down jeans and a long sleeve shirt, but he did have a ragged brown cape like poncho wrapped around his body to keep him warm.

As he was getting ready to go to sleep he heard something that sounded alot like battling outside the city, that was something he hadn't heard in awhile, or at least for the two years he's been here. He quickly threw back on his shoes and sprinted for the city entrance to see if he could see what was going on. As he made his way to the cities entrance he saw a bunch of people battling against what looked like two people in black uniforms... "Wait a minute!" Beo thought to himself "those are the kind of people that attacked me when I first got to this region, I should help them no what am i thinking, the only person i'm worried about is myself and my pokemon.. maybe i'l just watch them for a bit and see if they decied to come into the city" He then covered his face in the cape like poncho and ducked behing some crates he would just sit there watching silently.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back