• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Alright, Lets get going then." Chris said as he headed towards the stairs. Beo finished of his coke then followed behind the boy, who seemed eager to meet up with his team. As they left his house he turned around and pulled out a key to lock the door, and then the two headed down the streets.

As Beo walked down the streets as usually he turned to Chris to see a joyful expression on his face, Beo had really no idea what he was smiling about at this point, but realized it must be the fact that Frosty Gorge does not follow the laws that the rest of this region does, just then Chris had totodile start waving its arms in the air and singing trying to get two Abomasnow's attention but they just ignored dile.

Beo watched as Chris called out a Pidgeot.

"Hey, Silver." Chris said as he petted the Pidgeot's mane, then turning to Beo. "Call out your Charizard. We can fly the rest of the way."

Beo grabbed Blazes pokeball from his belt and called it out, he than patted him on the head.

"Hey Blaze were going to fly the rest of the way, but how about we not let this pidgeot and his trainer beat us there" Beo said turning back to chris as if he wanted to make this into a competition. Beo then jumped on Blaze's back and the two boys took off into the sky.

(OOC: sorry if it's a little short, there wasn't much to talk about.)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Isabel didn't have time to even look around before things began to happen.

A boy, Isabel assumed it was Ashleigh's brother, stepped off of his Pidgeot. He looked about ready to come over and introduce himself when a shaky voice spoke into her ear.

"Isabel could you look at Slash's wing?" Isabel turned to see it was Paul, who looked as though he was about to break down. "It's been hurt badly, nearly ripped in two."

Isabel looked back and Ashleigh's brother for a moment before nodding to Paul and following him to the truck. Sure enough, Paul's Pokemon lay in the back, blood steadily dripping from its mangled wing. Isabel bit her lip and placed a hand on Fay's head beside her. She braced the other hand against the truck and leaned in closer to more clearly see the Pokemon's injury. It didn't look as though it would heal naturally, but she didn't think that the wing would be lost. At least, not if they somehow managed to heal it.

"Don't you have something to help stunt the bleeding and maybe some gauze and a splint?" She asked, looking back at Paul. "The only thing I could think of doing myself is cauterizing it to stop the bleeding."

Isabel bit her lip. The very idea of trying to cauterize the Pokemon's wing made Isabel's stomach lurch, but if there was no other way, it would have to be done. Flareon's PokeBall rolled down her sleeve. She was about to release the Pokemon when something caught her eye. She looked up to see what appeared to be two large Pokemon taking off into the air. She identified the Pidgeot as Chris's Pokemon, Silver, but the other one appeared to be a Charzard. Unsure of what to make of the Charzard, Isabel clutched the PokeBall in her hand tightly. She knew that Chris wouldn't be doing anything that they all would regret. At least, she hoped he wouldn't.

(OOC: short and... poor, but it's a "moving-on-gots-to-catch-up" post)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • "Fia... Ein..." Rena muttered. "Use Confuse Ray on all those Eeveelutions, Fia. And Ein, Agility. Multiple times. And, once you're quick enough, use Beat Up on the lot of them." The two Pokemon nodded, and went to work.

"Father, that girl has a shiny Glaceon! Can you get it for me?"

"Well, seeing how that thing actually exists, I suppose I could try..."

"You're the best, daddy! And name it Serene, please? I'm gonna rename my Milotic Rose!"

That's what Rena depicted in her mind, if her father were still alive and with her. Then again, that would also be impossible. Her father never would've let her outside the house. Else her pale skin wouldn't be as pale as it was now, it would've been more of a radiant color, maybe a fairly light peach. Nonetheless, Rena wished her father were here so she could get her hands on the Glaceon.

"I need it... So I can have a full team..." she muttered, her breath turning to a cold frost as she breathed each word. "That Glaceon should be mine. It should..." She watched as Fia crept up behind the girl's Pokemon, and how Ein was right behind her, waiting to strike. "I hope they succeed. I hope..."

(Once again, kinda short. But I need to wrap things up on here >.>)

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Isabel looked back and Ashleigh's brother for a moment before nodding to Paul and following him to the truck. Sure enough, Paul's Pokemon lay in the back, blood steadily dripping from its mangled wing. Isabel bit her lip and placed a hand on Fay's head beside her. She braced the other hand against the truck and leaned in closer to more clearly see the Pokemon's injury. It didn't look as though it would heal naturally, but she didn't think that the wing would be lost. At least, not if they somehow managed to heal it.

"Don't you have something to help stunt the bleeding and maybe some gauze and a splint?" She asked, looking back at Paul. "The only thing I could think of doing myself is cauterizing it to stop the bleeding."

Paul began to scramble through his rucksack looking for anything that could heal Slash, he made a pile of items infornt of himself. I the pile was the half-used potion, an old red t-shirt that had been ripped in a fight with a bounty hunter and a X-defence.

Paul turned to Isabel who was clutching a Pokeball in her hand tightly "Will this do?" he said holding the t-shirt infront of her. Looking out side Paul saw what she was looking at, a Charizard had just landed near the truck.

"Yes it will." Isabel responded, then she said "I'm going to cauterize the wing." In a somber voice.

"Whats that mean?" Paul asked frighted of what the anwser may be.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Silver! Down there!" Chris yelled as he pointed down to where the group was located. Silver quickly descended to the ground, then flapped it's wings to regain balance, causing dust to fly up into the air. Beo landed a little father away on his Charizard, who roared as Beo got off. Chris got off of Silver's back, petting it lightly. The battle from earlier was obviously over, and now the group was all huddled around Isabel. Chris quickly walked to the group. Isabel was kneeled down on the ground.

"Whats that mean?" Paul asked in a frightened voice as Chris walked into the middle of the group.

But Chris took no heed and interupted, "Hey Guys. Sup?"

Isabel and the rest of the group stared at Chis. All with an annoyed look on their faces. Chris peered past her, and saw a Syther laying on the ground next to her with it's wing split open.

"Umm... We're not interupting anything, right?"

(OOC: Not much time and not much to say :|)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "Whats that mean?" Paul asked, his voice frightened. Isabel didn't answer.

"Hey Guys. Sup?" Chris asked casually when he landed along with the boy and his Charzard.

Isabel paused to look at the two of them, her grip tightening around Flareon's PokeBall as her eyes went across the face of the newcomer. She released Flareon and directed for her to jump onto the truck beside Paul's Pokemon. She grabbed the tattered shirt and swiftly began tearing it up before taking the half-used potion in her hand. It wouldn't do much, but hopefully it would do enough.

"Umm... We're not interupting anything, right?" Chris asked.

Isabel looked up at Chris and continued preparing heal Paul's Pokemon.

"Oh no," she muttered sarcastically. "I'm just trying to save this Pokemon's wing. Unless you have any bright ideas, I'm going to have to have Flareon heat up a piece of metal in order to cauterize it."

Isabel turned to the boy, who still stood beside his Charzard. She eyed him warily.

"Now, who's your friend?"

(OOC: yeah, not much to do here either...)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo flew behind Chris, and then watched as he point down to the ground where a group of people were standing. As they landed on the ground Beo hopped off Blaze who then roared into the air he patted Blaze on the back then stood patiently as he watched the group who seemed to be huddling around something.

Chris then walked into the middle of the group "Hey Guys. Sup?" he said to them all.

Beo then noticed they were standing around a scyther who seemed to have split it's wing. He never liked seeing any pokemon hurt, and felt a little hatred towards whoever did that, to the scyther. Still even though he felt sorry there was really no expression on his face, as usual.He watched as a girl "Now, who's your friend?" released a Flareon to stand next to it. Then Beo looked as Chris said something stupid...

"Umm... We're not interupting anything, right?"

Then Beo noticed the same girl who had called out the Flareon must be the leader of this so called "uprising", she then turned to Chris.

"Oh no," she muttered sarcastically. "I'm just trying to save this Pokemon's wing. Unless you have any bright ideas, I'm going to have to have Flareon heat up a piece of metal in order to cauterize it."

She then turned around to look at Beo and stared him down,
    "Now, who's your friend?" she asked.

Smirking at the question for a little, he really wasn't sure he should answer the question yet anyway, he looked into Blaze's eyes, and then decided to. Beo had never like introductions, since he never stayed around the same people for to often to get attached to them.

"The names Beo, and who might you be" he said looking at her just watching her every move, it was as if the two were having a staring contest to the death.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Wait! I might have something that might help?" Josh pulled his bag in front of him and half ran over to Isabel, pulling out a over sized first-aid kit he assembled before he left, consisting mainly of potions, bandages, paralyze, burn and frost heals, antidotes and other healing equipment, like various berries. Josh laughed nervously.

"I... urr was a bit over-precautious. With everything that's happening and all." Josh thrust the kit into Isabel's hands, grinning stupidly.

Ashi smiled from afar. Her brother was so clumsy around girls, except her, she had forgotten how much it amused her. Ashi shifted her gaze to Chris and the new 'member' that had arrived. She shrugged selfconciously, it's not like they didn't need new members.

"Glayyy!"

"Peon! On!"

"Umbreeee!"

Ashi whipped around to see Twili, Sola and Lone all tipping on their feet. Searching for the cause of this, she saw disfigurment in the air and acted immediately, as a Sneasel sped out of the bushes.

"Haste! Invisi! Agility! Amber, use Scary Face on that Sneasel! Lone, Sola, Twili! Snap out of it!"

Her Pokémon reacted almost as fast as she did. Haste and Invisi quickly used Agility and dashed after the Sneasel. They might be fast, but the Sneasel had the advantage on speed. Amber focused on the Sneasel and used Scary Face, causing the Sneasel to slow down slightly.

'Now's my chance!' Ashi thought before shouting out, "Invisi! Haste! The feet! Amber, use Discharge on that shape in the air!"

Invisi and Haste acted in union, aiming for the legs. Haste slashed at Sneasel's legs, tripping it slightly, just enough for Invisi to grab the Sneasel with her legs and slam it down and holding it against the ground. Haste shoved the sword next to it's neck, keeping it still in place. Amber forced a bolt towards the air, forcing the 'ghost' to move and show it's exact position. Twili, Sola and Lone were released from confusion and stood at the ready.

"Haste, Invisi, keep it still. Twili, Sola, are you okay? Sola, use Psychic on that thing! Twili, use it's own tricks against it, Confuse Ray! Lone, get by me!"

(Urrrr a bit long. Ashi's really protective of Lone, you know. )

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Watching Fia and Ein struggle a bit, Rena couldn't help but sigh. They are only on their first stage, after all. Of course they wouldn't be able to handle this on their own... She motioned to the two, and they knew what she was telling them to do. Ein immediately sped up yet again with his Agility, while Fia ate the Lum Berry she just so happened to be holding. Unfortunately, seeing how the berry only had one use, she was liable to be struck with the Confuse Ray again. All those Eeveelutions... I helped them before, and now here I stand, fighting against them. Pity... Three Pokeballs in hand, Rena sighed. But, all things must come to an end, my dear girl...

"Lina, Agility. Then Bounce repeatedly. If you're about to faint, Healing Wish. Serene, you use Aqua Ring first, followed up by helping Fia with Confuse Ray, and then using Hydro Pump or Twister the rest of the way through. Finally, Cierra, Magical Leaf for those weak against it, AncientPower for those weak against it, and Metronome for anything else. Do I make myself clear?" The three Pokemon nodded. They seemed a bit confused as to why they would attack whom they knew their master had saved earlier, but an order was an order. The only problem, Rena found, was that these three were much bigger and more vulnerable to be attacked. But they were powerful, so there was probably nothing to worry about, Rena reassured herself.

Immediately after the three went down, Fia appeared at Rena's side.

"Mis..." Fia sighed. Rena looked back at Ein, who was using the same tactics he had used earlier.

"Don't worry, Fia, Ein will be fine..." Rena muttered. The Misdreavus sighed, and continued to hover by Rena's side. "Don't go back down there 'til I say so, OK?" Fia nodded, and continued to wait slowly but patiently.

(As you can tell, Rena has strange...methods when it comes to being recruited or else trying to get attention.)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "The names Beo, and who might you be?" the boy asked, meeting her gaze with a somewhat cocky expression. At least, that was what Isabel could read.

"Wait! I might have something that might help!" a voice called.

Isabel's stare was broken by Ashleigh's brother running up to them and dumping the contents of his bag into the back. Her eyes widened slightly when she saw that there was a kit stocked with enough healing supplies to heal an army of Pokemon.

"I... urr was a bit over-precautious. With everything that's happening and all," the boy said with an awkward grin.

"Um... thanks," Isabel said with a faint smile, reaching out for a powerful-looking Potion.

"Haste! Invisi! Agility! Amber, use Scary Face on that Sneasel! Lone, Sola, Twili! Snap out of it!" Isabel heard Ashleigh yell.

Isabel spun around and saw Ashleigh facing off with a Sneasel and a Ghost Pokemon. Isabel cursed under her breath and pressed the Potion into Paul's hand.

"Take care of your Pokemon," she instructed. "I have to help Ashi, but just use whatever you need."

Isabel turned and motioned for Fay and Flareon to go on either side of her.

"Flareon, go right in there and help however you can," Isabel said. Flareon leapt forward and began attacking, flames rippling down her body as she dove into the fight.

"Fay," she addressed the Espeon beside her. "Go play defense. Try and keep Flareon and Ashi's Pokemon from getting hit and make sure you don't get hurt yourself. Now, go!"

Eve crept up behind the ghost-girl and her Misdreavus. The girl was now sending her Pokemon on the group of trainers, which meant that she was also attacking Eve's trainer. Eve lowered herself in the snow and growled low in her throat. An attack formed in front of her, taking on an eerie purple glow. It wasn't an attack that was natural for her, but her Trainer had taught her how to use it. Eve barked and leapt forward, releasing her Shadow Ball directly into the Misdreavus. She landed and began running forward, preparing to strike the girl with a Take Down.

(OOC: sorry if this is bunnying at all...)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    (lol milotic an travel with no water. XD)

Isabel ran over to join Ashi against the fight. Three more Pokémon ran out of the bushes, a Togetic, a Milotic and a Lopunny all could be seen approaching.

"Crap! Josh, get over here!"

"Right! Alex, get over there! Come on, Bon and Stone!" Josh touched the red and silver beads on his bracelette, releasing a Houndoom and a Lairon. The Pidgeot flew by Ashi's side.

"Haste, Invisi, knock that Sneasel out. We want no escapers."

Haste smacked the Sneasel over the head and it's body went limp, it had fainted. They just as quickly rushed to Ashi's side, as well as Twili, Sola and Amber. So, now it was a Flareon, two Espeons, a Pidgeot, a Lairon, a Houndoom, a Umbreon, a Luxray, a Staraptor and a Absol against a Lopunny, a Milotic and a Togetic and perhaps a ghostly Pokémon. The opposing team had no chance.

A flurry of attacks flew through the air as the 3 Pokémon approached. Stone, Flareon and Fay went for the Togetic, Amber, Twili, Sola and Invisi went for the Milotic and Haste, Alex and Bon went for the Lopunny. The attackers tried to defend themselves as best as possible, but were only forced back by the sheer number of opposers.

"We can win this! Give it all you've got!"

A yell came erupted from where the mystery Pokémon had originally come from. It sounded oddly familiar.

"Twili, follow me!" Ashi gestured Twili to follow her and ran into the bushes, towards the voice, Lone by her side.

(OOC: The yell was from Eve smacking into Rena's back. sorry for the bunnying. :c)

Last edited:

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years

Name: Ed Marvic Pär Åke (just say Vic, or Marc)

Appearance:

He is a pretty normal guy, he hasn't a muscular body and isn't fat, but he is really small, just 1,40 meter. When you look closer, you can see that he has pretty much scars. One of them, a very big scar above is left eye, glows slightly red and makes him look pretty scary. His eyes are sharp contoured, what makes him even more scary in the night, and he has long (until his shoulders) dark blond hair. He walks very quietly. his eyes have a submarineblue color. (blue-green, like seaplants) Also, when he fled from his "parents" he lost two fingers at an very sharp edge of an window.
    His Hairs are brown and his skin is light. He always wears blue clothes that are filled with woll to keep him warm. He has brown boots and withe gloves.

Personality:

When there are humans are nearby, he is very shy. Sometimes he just goes away very quietly, so nobody gets to know that he was there. When he talks with friends, however, he forgets a bit of his shyness and often has good plans. But only when he is alone with Pokémon he shows his true nature: he can be pretty assured. He has actually some bonds with his Pokémon.
    He has a long temper; But when he loses his temper you would know it straightaway: he gets red all over his face. Normally he is a thoughtful person, but when he gets angry, he forgets all his plans and wants to fight.Because of that he has (and actually had) only a couple of friends.
    He is both street- and book-smart, because he lived in the forest and in an orphanage, but studied later Poke-breeding.
    Background:

Vic was born in an snowy and icy village, nearby Frosty Gorge, in Katsu. His parents hadn't got enough money, so when he was two, his parents got rid of him. They carried him in the forest, and there did they leave him. An Ampharos, who had at that moment own children, took him to an old woman outside the city. She raised him, and until he was seven, he was very happy, and played in the woods with the pokemon. But when he was seven he came close to the city where he was recognised. He was brought to an orphanage where he got his name. There he lived three years. He wasn't happy there; Sure, he had enough to eat, but the staff wasn't nice. He tried to escape, but after one year they found him, hiding as a student in a poke-breeding school. They brought him back. He was adopted an half-year later, because he looked so childish (It's a matter of fact that young children are liked most), and he completed the breeding-school with an B+ and got to his old "home", in the forest. There he found the Ampharos that brought him to the old woman, with very bad injuries and a child. The Ampharos died and Vic took the baby with him to raise it. As he wanted to go away, a Wooper came after him. It was a friend of the Mareep, or so it seemed, so Marc took him also with him. Then the new rule came, and his parents reported him after he denied to give away his Pokémon. He ran away and lived since then in the icy woods around Frosty Gorge.

RP Sample (Actually a prologue.):

It was cold when Vic was walking through the streets.
    Not that it wasn't always cold, but at the moment he hadn't got a jacket: It was stolen while he was doing the groceries. He called himself stupid over and over: he couldn't afford buying a new one, but in this region you couldn't go out and say: "Look, the sun shines, let's go to the beach!"
    Actually, the sun shone never in this region. Only at twelve O'clock was a it a little brighter than normal. The rest of the day everyone lived in a sort of "half-shadow". There happened bad things in this half-shadows. Yes, this city wasn't one of the brightest and happiest, although it looked so: Al the snow made you forget the bad things of life, such as hunger, pain, and jacket-thieves.
    He opened his bag and begun to eat a part of the bread he had just bought. After that, he stuffed the rest of the bread in the bag.
    While he was walking he saw a group of five thirteen year old boys who were robbing an old woman."Stop!" he said, "don't dare to touch her!" One of the group members answered, with disrespect: "So what? You might be older, but we are with more, and look at yourself, your smaller than us!"
    They begun to walk towards him. Suddenly one of them ran from the behind to him and kicked away Vic's feet. Vic felt cold snow under his nose, but counterattacked from the ground. The attacker fell also on the ground.
    Then the others came, but before Vic had a chance to defend himself, Bro released himself from a Poke bal under Vic's shirt, and looked him in a way like he wanted to say:"Why don't you call me just out when you need help?!" , before he used mud-shot to blast them away. Vic toke Bro and ran away.
    Just outside the city he stopped, gasping he looked after his wounds. "All is o.k.", muttered he, when he released Matre. He tried to find a good hiding place to stay this night. It would be stupid to go back to the forest, because he had to go back to the city tomorrow for other things: He hadn't had enough time to buy all.

Nickname: Matre (Latin word for Mother, in the Ablativus)

Breed: Mareep

Moves: 1 Quick attack 2 Thundershock 3 Sand-Attack 4 Return

Appearance: A normal colored Mareep with a blue point above her left eye. Vic calls it "Mother's tears".

Personality: Mild, but she opens her true side only to Vic. To everyone else is she very shy.

History: Vic found her at the place where an Ampharos brought him.

Additional information: Matre is the best (poke-)friend of Bro.

Nickname: Bro

Breed: Wooper

Moves: 1 Surfer 2 Earthquake 3 Mud-spot 4 Mud-shot

Appearance: A normal Wooper exept one of its horns is bent. Also he has a slightly lighter skin, as al Woopers in this snowy region of Katsu.

Personality: Really self-confident, takes sometimes decisions when Vic is too shy to say something.

History: Came along with Vic after he toke Matre to raise her.

Additional information: Bro is the best (poke-)friend of Matre.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (Geh, Rena wouldn't be one to say that.)

Staring at the now-fainted Fia, Rena reached out for a Revive, when she noticed the creature that had attacked her earlier (an Eevee, actually) was now aiming for her. Pitiful, isn't it? Rena thought. She watched the Eevee rear for a Take Down, but placed the Revive in Fia's mouth just in time so when the Eevee attacked, it went right through the revitalized Fia, and as it did so, it slowed down, and could barely do anything to Rena. Unfortunately, Fia's not in the mood to fight... Recalling the Misdreavus, Rena looked down. Outnumbered. Of course. That's why I had this just in case... Pulling out what seemed to be a shiny sort of stone, Rena chucked it down where it conveniently landed on Cierra's back. Gotcha...

As Cierra shown in a bright light, Rena motioned Lina to return with Ein's unconscious body. She recalled Ein, seeing as she had used up her only Revive (she had spent too many in training sessions while in PXS). She pointed yet again towards the battle, and Lina seemed to nod and bound off. Stupid PXS. Could've gotten me another Pokemon. As she noticed that Cierra was now a Togekiss, she motioned for the three to return. Serene, however, took the longest, and Rena motioned at her yet again, as if telling her to attack the Flareon, Lairon, and Houndoom, all weak against her type (though there was still the Luxray to worry about).

"Now, listen closely," Rena muttered to the two Pokemon. "Cierra, try very hard to use AncientPower on the Flying types, and Metronome on the Dark types. Lina, you know what to do, just do it on the Electric and Psychic types." The two nodded, and returned to the battle. Calling out Fia again (she noticed the Eevee was on hiatus; it didn't get another command yet), Rena motioned to the battle and Fia snuck out. The perfect time to strike with her is when the opponents are distracted. Fia was to use Confuse Ray yet again, and help Lina knock out the Psychic and Electric types. I'll probably lose, but hey, I'm outnumbered.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    (Sorry. But I edited. D: )

Ashi ran through the bushes, about 50 metres down from where the Pokémon had come from. She passed through quietly, Twili and Lone right behind her. She bent down and slowly crawled, trying not to make a sound. She peeked through once she had gotten further enough, only to see the girl that had helped her before escape the PXS. She was watching from afar, making hand signs every so often signaling her Pokémon. Ashi waited for the oppourtune time and jumped through the bushes, tackling the girl and holding her down.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Ashi growled, Twili and Lone by her side.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmph. Reminded Rena of the days in PXS. Being held down by one of her senior members, who apparently disliked her for her "personality". She didn't have one, really, and that's what annoyed the member. Noticing the shiny Glaceon on the side, Rena whistled lightly. Fia came flying over.

"Fia, make sure they don't try anything funny." The Misdreavus nodded. Rena turned to the girl. She seemed to have that same look on her face that senior member always had when he nailed Rena to the ground.

"Well, if you must know, I'm unleashing some pent-up frustration on some Pokemon by using my own Pokemon..." Rena muttered, sliding from under the girl's grasp and standing back up. She dusted off her shoulders and sighed. "PXS is really psycho, isn't it? The fact that I did such horrible things gave me all this frustration. But you guys ended a battle with them, so I didn't really get to enjoy any of the fun.

"And," Rena continued, "my father would never even attempt to find me a shiny Eevee or a shiny Glaceon." That last sentence Rena muttered. She felt annoyed that her father, who was able to get a shiny Togepi and a Feebas (Feebas were really hard to find, especially in a crisis like this), couldn't even go out for a shiny Eevee or Glaceon to appease Rena. Maybe it was just a bit of a spoiled temperament. Rena didn't know for sure. She sighed, and began walking away, whistling another tune. This time, the other three Pokemon stopped attacking and jumped (bounded in Lina's case) towards their master. Recalling all but Fia, Rena gave one final glance at the girl, followed by a look of despair at the Glaceon, then turned around, and began whispering to Fia so silently that even I, the narrator, didn't know what she was saying to her.

(4th wall breaking ftw XD And by the way, that banner of yours Minku... The fairy reminds me of a Legend of Zelda fairy XD)

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • Vic woke up, finding himself struggled in Matre's wool. It was still cold, although he found a nice place to rest, it was a cave. A few bruises began to hurt when he stood up, so he looked for his bag, to get the first aid supplies out. But, he didn't found them. "What's happening" he said, more for himself than for Bro and Matre, because they slept.

He continued: "I've bought them yesterday! Matre, Bro, wake up! Do you know where our first aid supplies are?" While he pointed to the bag. Both stared at him, as if he said something terrible. Then, they fell back into sleep.

Vic returned them to their Pokeballs, wanting to leave, when he saw strange, bird-like eyes in the dark. He looked away. They were away when he looked again. "Must've been an illusion." He muttered, looking around what could've let it appear.
    "There, where the eyes were, were two eyelike shaped water drops. Light could've made it appear." , , he said, to calm himself.
    He hurried out of the cave, now he had to buy some first aid supplies, he had much less time to spend. He looked at the tower, there was a clock on it. "Already 1 O'clock, I have to hurry."

He doubted to take the long way, but decided against it: He had no time to loose, or he had to wait again in that creepy cave. Normally he took the long route, because it was much safer. It was in fact a big turning around the center of the city, where gangs and bounty hunters "hunted" for "prey".
    Sometimes people might sneak trough, but it wasn't very likely. Only few people mastered to reach the other side. He was one of them, although there were always moments where he was almost discovered.

As he walked through it, he remembered why he didn't like this place: "First of all there was a disgusting feeling of intense dislike between the gangs, that took over the whole center-region like
    That, and the stories that were told about this place made it creepy. It could be that it were just the stories that told…" Vic was so deepened in his thoughts he didn't notice he walked into the headquarters of a gang. "Hello." Sounded a voice from behind. "Who are you?"

(OCC: I can't write tomorrow because I need to go somewhere for school.)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    ('Tis a LoZ fairy. The Skymin's name is Linkmin. Notice he has a link hat and the same hairstyle + blue eyes. And earrings. loolololz :D )

"..." Ashi stared at the girl. She wanted Lone? What, but, no! Lone was the only last survivor since they attacked. Lone was lucky to get out alive. Back when she bred Eevees, she had a few dozen shiny Eevees pass by, and back when Ashi could feel something, she would have gladly given a shiny Eevee away, just to see others happy. But not now. Ashi couldn't feel sympathy or empathy or whatever she was meant to be feeling. It was just cold. But she couldn't help feeling the smallest bit of gratitude towards the girl.

"... We are the Uprising. A team working to defeat the governments laws. You seem to have the same feelings about them. I hope you know the PXS are coming. They're not merciful. They're not co-operating and especially not forgiving. We could use an extra member with your abilites. Are you willing to join?"

Ashi stopped and looked at Lone who was staring back at the girl. Probably feeling the emotions Ashi was supposed to be feeling.

"... I really don't care what your problem is. Or where you're from. Or whatever. As long as I know I can at least trust you."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (Hopefully it isn't Navi XD I haven't met one person in the real world who can stand her XD But it looks like that Phantom Hourglass one, actually...)

"Hmm..." Rena thought it over. Looking at Fia, she turned her eyes ever so swiftly that she was just looking back at the girl. "Well, what do you think, Fia?" Rena asked, her eyes giving off a bitter cold aura. The Misdreavus went right through Rena (something Rena had to get used to) and circled around the girl and her Pokemon a couple of times. Besides taking on the small personality traits Rena would sometimes reveal, Fia had a knack for sensing if something was right or wrong. The only time Rena never listened to Fia was when she was asked to join PXS.

Returning through her master, the Misdreavus bobbed up and down, her way of saying yes (she would move side-to-side if "no"). Rena nodded, and turned around.

"PXS... Horrible place. Merciless, yes. Brutally made-up, maybe. Anyone turn traitor? Well, if there hasn't been a traitor, there's one now..." Rena looked up at the sky, at the girl's Glaceon, and finally back at the girl. "I think I can help..." she muttered. "Fia and Ein are great for surprise attacks, and the rest of my party are pretty much powerful beings, so I can assure you I can help. Plus, I have plenty of knowledge of that psycho organization, and can feed you such information if you wish." Her eyes blinked a couple of times. Rena stared at the girl. What would her answer be? Well, if it was a positive one, or even a negative one, Rena didn't care. Just as long as she said something, Rena would be satisfied...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    (XD i think Navi's cool. It's my mobile message tone. Yeah, i chose red since Skymin's flower thing is red. It's name is Riri.)

"... Good. Then what's your name?" Ashi said, her expression unchanged but in her head, she sighed in relief. She couldn't help thinking how this girl reminded her of herself. A younger, perhaps colder, version of herself. Great. Now she had someone who acts like who she used to be, her brother, and someone who acts like her now. And she had some kind of thing for Lone. Ashi didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but, it didn't matter. At least Isabel would be glad there's an extra member on the team.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo watched as he slowly took everything in. It seemed in the past hour he has managed to go against everything he believes in to help, a boy and a group of people he doesn't even know out. Everything had been peacfull in Frosty Gorge up until these recent events, and what if this Uprising was actually the bad guys, just pretending to be the good guys. Then he wondered what if they were the good guys, but the bad guys followed them here and are going to disrupt the peace of Frosty Gorge. Beo didn't know what to think all these different thoughts were racing through his mind at the moment. Finally he looked up to Blaze and realized what he had to do, he had to trust in Chris and this group that they were fighting for pokemon's rights. Beo would fight along side anyone if it meant protecting pokemon, especially his.

Then he looked over to Chris..

"Well as much as I enjoy watching a random battle go on, I think we should get heading into town and visit the pokemon center before it gets dark out, I know a kid that works there, he could help us out" Beo said as he waited to hear Chris's response.

(OOC:its short but theres not much to talk about)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back