• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Looking up at what seemed to be an officer, Rena turned away.

"Hmph. Those loons, that stupid organization the Uprising is fighting. Stupid PXS..." She said no more, and walked away. Nothing they can help me with. I still need to get my revenge... Sighing, Rena walked out of the building to get some fresh air. Fresh air also helped wounds heal faster, supposedly. Exactly what Rena needed. After all, the arm that got shot was her dominant arm, the left arm. Well, it was really her left shoulder, but that was still connected to her left arm. Or she was distorted, but that wasn't true.

As she began to take a walk outside, Rena looked around at her surroundings. Thankfully, that psycho organization hadn't followed her. That, or they decided to leave her to suffer. The bastards. Rena let out a small huff and began twirling around until she got dizzy. For some reason, that was a favorite pastime of hers when she was but a child. She seemed to like to suffer when she was young, but perhaps that was due to the lack of attention she had gotten. Rena twirled for a couple minutes, then fell on the ground, nearly unconscious.

"Hmm... A shiny Glaceon... I need to get my hands on one..." she muttered. Her thoughts turned to Lone and her owner. "No, I can't ask for that. That girl not only seems a bit violent, but also very protective of her Pokemon. Plus, I prefer giving my Pokemon their own nicknames, and I'm sure she wouldn't want me renaming that Glaceon... Why did my father have to pass away before getting me one?" Though she seemed spoiled, Rena honestly hated living in a large castle of a mansion and being fed the best of food. She knew that she turned into a rich brat by living such a fancy life, and she hated it. But there was nothing she could do...

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
Im gonna f*cking kill you!!!!" Kez spun around some madman was brandishing a katana and seemed enraged.

Kez had to act fast, He rushed Drake tackling him to the floor and knocking the katana aside " What The Hell Are You Doing?" he bellowed turnng to chris he asked him "Is he with you?", Kez quickly surveyed the scene to make sure everyone was alright, then returning his attention to a pinned Drake "Someone Please restrain him." Kez asked as he Picked up drake's Blade

"Now Listen to me Carefully, You try that again, In here, and this blade of yours will be going where the sun don't shine alright?" With that Kez placed the katana behind the desk and locked it in the drawer out of harms way. Then he motioned for them to release drake " i'll just hold on to this until you leave okay?" he then turned to Rena "Now about that shoulder..." but she was gone.

He ran Outside to see if he could find her, he drew a sigh of relief but just for a second as he noticed she had dropped to the ground "please miss you've lost a lot of blood let me help you" he tried to help her up.

(ooc: up to you if she lets him or not XD)

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
Drake's ribs cracked as a guy pushed him to the floor. He took away his katana and then signalled for the others. Some of the new guys jumped on him and held him down.

"Dammit my ribs, Isabel aren't you gonna do something about these *******s? Sparky use volt tackle, and you guys your tri-elemental combo" The combo was a combination of Star, Terra, and Storm's moves. Sparky volt tackled into one of the guards, and the trio fired at the new people.

"f*cking *ssholes, what kind of freakish organization are you? Torturing people!" He kicked one of the people and then ran over to the guys from the uprising.

His jacket came off and his katana's case clattered to the floor. Throwing down his backpack he was only in his t-shirt which he now noticed machamp had ripped up. His bandages had come loose and were hanging down, exposing the marks on his ribs. He took up a fighting stance and looked at the people.

The pain was agonizing, but he managed to act tough. "Well who are you?"

Mira

restless spirit
Years
The officer was about to be seated when the girl from PXS who had set out her Pokemon on them stepped through the door, torn and bleeding. It didn't surprise Isabel to see her this way after wandering off. PXS was ruthless, and by the looks of her injuries, they were getting stronger.

Suddenly, Drake appeared on the stairway. The bandage on his side and his painful limp announced that he had been hurt. Drake abruptly stopped, eyes widening when he caught sight of the guards at the door. Without warning, Drake released his Pokemon and drew his katana, lunging forward at one of the guards.

"Im gonna f*cking kill you!!!!" He yelled, hate burning in his eyes as he prepared to strike.

Isabel stepped forward along with Fay, her heart skipping a beat when she realized that she would intervene too late. Everything would be ruined.

Drake was suddenly knocked to the floor, the male nurse pinning him down and working the katana out of his grasp.

"What the hell are you doing?!" the male nurse yelled before looking to Chris and asking, "is he with you?"

"Someone please restrain him," he said, picking up Drake's katana.

"Now listen to me carefully. You try that again in here, and this blade of yours will be going where the sun don't shine alright?" the nurse placed the katana into a desk drawer and locked it. "I'll just hold on to this until you leave okay?"

"Dammit my ribs, Isabel aren't you gonna do something about these *******s? Sparky use volt tackle, and you guys your tri-elemental combo," Drake directed. His Pokemon sprung into action, not only attacking the guards but the new recruits as well.

Isabel released Lum, Flareon, Jolteon and Eve. The three Eeveelutions tacked down the new recruits to safety and attempted to neutralize the attacks. Eve leapt forward and jumped onto Drake's Pikachu, biting its ear and attempting to distract it.

"f*cking *ssholes, what kind of freakish organization are you? Torturing people!" Drake yelled, kicking one of the Guardians and running back to the Uprising members. Isabel saw the mark above his ribs, clearly revealing that they were broken.

"Well who are you?" Drake demanded.

Isabel walked forward and grabbed Drake's shoulder with bone-splintering intensity. She grabbed him by his hair and pushed him forward toward one of the cots. She pushed him down on it and looked him over with distain, suddenly feeling like a babysitter. Her fists clenched and unclenched in rage. Fay went in front of Drake's Pokemon and directed them back toward their trainer.

"What's wrong with you?!" Isabel hissed.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years
"Whats wrong with you?" Isabel hissed in Drake's face.

"Dammit Isabel, ill tell you what's wrong, i walk into the city, then some guy dressed like them hits me on the head with a hammer, then they take me to some jail where one guy and his machamp torture me till i blacked out and then they dropped me off here with broken ribs. Now you guys teamed up with them and this nurse is acting like a complete *sshole, stealing my katana, its none of his business" He rasped out in his frenzy, meanwhile returning his pokemon and carefully watching the other people. The nurse had gone outside... well he better, Drake grabbed his katana and walked back to Mira.

"Well who are these freaks?" He asked, in a calmer tone

(OOC: Its really short, but its a conversation part, btw can we continue this conversation tomorrow or something, or you can bunny Drake, just make him super mad and kinda childish like he walks away and sits in a corner or something, just remember hes angry and pissed, or even better; could you please make him go to his bedroom once theyre done talking?

I g2g to bed now, so Mira can you bunny Drake for me? i dont wanna hold you guys up with the rest

Mira

restless spirit
Years
"Dammit Isabel, ill tell you what's wrong, i walk into the city, then some guy dressed like them hits me on the head with a hammer, then they take me to some jail where one guy and his machamp torture me till i blacked out and then they dropped me off here with broken ribs. Now you guys teamed up with them and this nurse is acting like a complete *sshole, stealing my katana, its none of his business," Drake said, completely submerged in an enraged frenzy.

He went back to get his katana and went back to Isabel.

"Well who are these freaks?" He asked, having calmed down slightly.

Isabel, however, was as furious as ever.

"They," Isabel hissed, grabbing his hand and wrenching the blade from his fist. "Are the Guardians of Frosty Gorge. And you know what? They are our last chance to take on PXS!"

Isabel turned and returned all her Pokemon except Fay, who jumped up onto a cot and watched the events unfold patiently. Isabel spun around, pointing the katana to his stomach.

"You've ruined everything," Isabel hissed darkly, keeping her voice low and sinister. "Did it ever occur to you that what you went through was an isolated event? That these people were perhaps merely being wary of an attack that could destroy their lives and everything that they loved and have ever worked for?!"

Isabel lowered the katana and met Drake's eyes. "A kid like you has no place in the Uprising."

(OOC: Isabel's mad... XD)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Chris and Dile watched as the entire situation unfolded. Drake had gone absolutely insane, attacking their new found allies and jeopardizing their whole mission and cause. Just as Chris was about to act, Isabel beat him to it, quickly jumping into action.

"Whats wrong with you?" Isabel hissed in Drake's face.

"Dammit Isabel, ill tell you what's wrong, i walk into the city, then some guy dressed like them hits me on the head with a hammer, then they take me to some jail where one guy and his machamp torture me till i blacked out and then they dropped me off here with broken ribs. Now you guys teamed up with them and this nurse is acting like a complete *sshole, stealing my katana, its none of his business" He rasped out in his frenzy, meanwhile returning his pokemon and carefully watching the other people. The nurse had gone outside... well he better, Drake grabbed his katana and walked back to Isabel.

"Well who are these freaks?" He asked, in a calmer tone

Isabel, however, was as furious as ever.

"They," Isabel hissed, grabbing his hand and wrenching the blade from his fist. "Are the Guardians of Frosty Gorge. And you know what? They are our last chance to take on PXS!"

Isabel turned and returned all her Pokemon except Fay, who jumped up onto a cot and watched the events unfold patiently. Isabel spun around, pointing the katana to his stomach.

"You've ruined everything," Isabel hissed darkly, keeping her voice low and sinister. "Did it ever occur to you that what you went through was an isolated event? That these people were perhaps merely being wary of an attack that could destroy their lives and everything that they loved and have ever worked for?!"

Isabel lowered the katana and met Drake's eyes. "A kid like you has no place in the Uprising."

"But They-!" Drake sputtered, until Chris cut him off.

"I don't give a damn what they did to you!" Chris hissed through clamped teeth, finally getting into the conversation. He ran up to Drake, pushing the Katana that Isabel was holding away and holding him by the collar of his shirt.

"Dammit, Drake. I trusted you, and saved you! I fought for you to get into the Uprising. And this is how you pay me back!? Not only have you let us down, " Chris held out a hand, gesturing to the rest of the group, "You've let yourself, your Pokemon, and everyone else you could ever think of as well!". Chris paused for a moment to let the woods sink in. Then, took a deep breath to calm down before letting Drake back down. "I don't know how many rash things you've done, but you need to use your head, kid, before you loose it."

(OOC: Lemme at him! Lol.)

(OOCC: Just re-read it. Gawd, I'm harsh, lol!)

(BTWOOC: Btw, after changing my post about 18000 times (Thank you mira and Drake ;P) I posteded!)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
Greg was pretty confused. This guy with a sword just came in and started going on a rampage... Good thing none of the attacks hit him, or Krow, who was now alert and perched on Greg's shoulder.

"...you need to use your head kid, before you lose it." said Chris. He was clearly enraged.

"Well," began Greg, taking a gulp, "If you want to know who we 'freaks' are: then we are new members of this group... I think..." he said slightly unsure, "I live here and appriciate the protection the Guardians give us - but that's not to say what they did to you was in any way acceptable!" Greg quickly backed up. "But, no offence or anything, but if you're gonna act like that then I wouldn't mind if they took you back..." Yes, it was harsh - and he probably didn't fully mean it - but Greg had to help defend his home...

After a slightly awkward pause, Greg spoke, "Anyway, are you okay?" he said after noticing his wounds.

(OOC: Pretty short but I think we've had enough of the same incident from other points of view :P)

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Greg came towards Vic, saying: "Hey! You're awake! How are you feeling?"
Greg fed Krow, waiting for a response when Krow flew suddenly over to some kebabs, almost hitting Vic. "Oh god, sorry!" Greg apologized to Vic. He went over to him, "We've not been properly introduced: I'm Greg, Greg Jarvis. Nice to meet you!" he smiled and shook Vic's hand. Vic wanted to response, but a boy with a bandage around his back walked in.

Vic's heart jumped almost out of his chest, when the boy started an attack on the guardians, Greg and Vic. The boy was immediately knocked over by Kez, but the pokemon were still causing rampage. "Why was that boy doing this? What have we done to him? Is he someone who had something against this group and the guardians?" He thought as he was brought into safety by an eevee from the bossy girl.
She stood almost immediately behind him when he started to come back up. "What the hell are you doing!" After that moment everyone shouted at everyone. So Vic could only hear one thing: "…organization are you?! Torturing people!" "What!? " Thought Vic "The guardians are torturing people?"

Then, everyone calmed down, except the bossy girl, so Vic heard again what they were saying.

"Well who are these freaks?" said the boy.
The girl hissed something to the boy, but it was too soft to hear.

"A kid like you has no place in the Uprising." Was the next thing Vic heard.

Vic added one to one: "When the guardians were torturing people, and that bossy girl that says that the boy hasn't the right to express himself is the leader of the other group, they have the same opinion! And that means that they are both torturing people. And they fight against the PXS, so PXS must be some sort of "anti-torture" group…"

Vic turned around walking towards the door. He wanted to go straight to PXS, although he didn't know what they were… But was stopped by a nurse who said he must try and sleep again. "Stupid Nurse" thought Vic, "Don't you see that I go and help an anti-torture group?"

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years

"But They-!" Drake sputtered, until Chris cut him off.

"I don't give a damn what they did to you!" Chris hissed through clamped teeth, finally getting into the conversation. He ran up to Drake, pushing the Katana that Isabel was holding away and holding him by the collar of his shirt.

"Dammit, Drake. I trusted you, and saved you! I fought for you to get into the Uprising. And this is how you pay me back!? Not only have you let us down, " Chris held out a hand, gesturing to the rest of the group, "You've let yourself, your Pokemon, and everyone else you could ever think of as well!". Chris paused for a moment to let the woods sink in. Then, took a deep breath to calm down before letting Drake back down. "I don't know how many rash things you've done, but you need to use your head, kid, before you loose it."

Then another kid came up to Drake

"Well," began the kid, taking a gulp, "If you want to know who we 'freaks' are: then we are new members of this group... I think..." he said slightly unsure, "I live here and appriciate the protection the Guardians give us - but that's not to say what they did to you was in any way acceptable!".. "But, no offence or anything, but if you're gonna act like that then I wouldn't mind if they took you back..."

After a slightly awkward pause, Greg spoke, "Anyway, are you okay?" he said after noticing his wounds.

Drake stared at the uprising. He couldn't take this anymore.

"Fine, be like that, i thought the uprising was an organization, but i guess you don't care about what happens to the members. Were just your minions? Sacrificial pieces? And anyway, if we see someone we dont know and want to protect our pokemon, do we tie them up or torture them? Well, f*ck you, im out"

After pushing away some nurses who complained about him needing rest he stepped outside.

"Hey hold it, i don't want you disturbing the peace here!" One of the guardians yelled.

"Try and stop me, *******s, and i'm going to leave anyway." When the guardian ran after him Drake spun around, anger blazing in his eyes.

"Volt Tackle..." He slowly said, and before the man realized what was going on; he got blasted through the window.

"*****es... don't bother looking for me, i'm going home" With unnatural speed he jumped onto a garbage can and then onto the roof. Then he sprinted over the roof tops.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Seeing all the fighting going on between the members of the Uprising Beo felt a little left out, so he decided he would break the tension but also get ready to leave and go home, as it was getting late out. It seems the kid with the sword is a bit of an idiot, from what I can tell from there conversation Beo said thinking to himself.

He started rolling around Blazes pokeball in his hand, which he had just gotten back from Kez who was still standing beside him.

"Hey Kez I think i'm gonna go back to my place and make some dinner, i've had my feel of excitement for the day" Beo said to Kez laughing while scratching the back of his, he actually enjoyed all of the current excitment, it was quite boring in Frosty Gorge, and all he ever did was train.

Beo then walked up to the two members he knew Chris and Mira and looked at them both, Chris seemed to be a little confused and angry at the same time, while Mira was looking furious. "I guess i'll break the ice, maybe let some tension out" Beo said to himself as.

"Well Chris i'm heading back to my place to make some dinner you and some others from the group are more then welcome to come there and eat, I also have room for possibly two of you to stay" Beo said smiling as he waited for a respons. He was still spinning Blaze's pokeball in between his fingers.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
The nurse shifts hadn't changed. Yassan sat in upright in bed, while the nurse peeled off the bandages covering his face to check if they were beginning to heal. She tutted for a moment, then left. Yassan took immediate advantage of the opprotunity and scanned his surroundings. It was a typical hospital room: the look of something out of a sci-fi movie, but with underfunded equipment. There was the mobile stand that held his morphine drip and a packet of blood for transfusion, and two (unoccupied) chairs. Gingerly, he swung himself around and planted a foot on the floor. Though slightly disoriented from the morphine, he took another step forward, leaning against the wall for support. Now having a much clearer field of vision, he looked around for his clothes. His uniform was nowhere to be found.

His helmet, at least; was sitting on a small table beside the chairs. Looking down, he saw he was in a paper hospital gown, gathered around his neck. Taking another unsteady step, the door swung open and the nurse re-entered. Yassan crossed his arms. "What have you done with my clothes?" "They're being washed dear. Now please, back in the bed." The words may have been spoken softly, but they were an order. "No. I need to leave. I need my clothes, and my Pokemon." The nurse tutted again. "Mr. Orolovitz, you have lost a lot of blood. You may have just had a transfusion, but you need more." Yassan shrugged: "I'll just drink some orange juice." "What about the morphine? You were on quite a dosage." "No worse then a night on the town." The two stared at each other for a moment, daring the other to back down. The nurse finally crumpled. "Fine. You look and act healthy. I may not want to do this, but I'll discharge you. Remember-your own stubborness brought this on you, and I'm not accountable if anything happens to you." With that, she turned and left.

Yassan only had to wait a few moments before the nurse brought his clothes back in. Hurridly hobbling into the bathroom, he changed into his disgustingly starched boxers, pants, shirt, and jacket before lacing his boots back up and walking out. Pausing only to stop to pay his bill, he discovered that the cost put a bit of a dent in his wallet, but not enough to cause much alarm. Bracing himself, he stepped out into the waiting room of the Pokemon Center/hospital.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
(OOC: keep in mind that a vast majority of the Guardians are older teenagers)

Isabel stood in the center of the Pokemon center, the cold air blowing in through the broken window and whipping through her hair. The other Guardians posted at the door helped their comrade up and back into the building. The nurses rushed forward, some of them assisting the Guardian and the others closing off the windows temporarily with a board. Isabel allowed the katana to fall from her fingers and clatter against the tile floor.

"Well Chris i'm heading back to my place to make some dinner you and some others from the group are more then welcome to come there and eat, I also have room for possibly two of you to stay," Beo offered, twirling his Charzard's PokeBall between his fingers as he waited.

Isabel turned to him and forced herself to smile. "I should wait here to speak to the gym-leader," Isabel said. "Someone has to explain this mess to him. Whoever wants to go with you is welcome, though I suppose it is ultimately up to the Guardians."

Isabel looked over and saw the Guardian who had been struck, a boy around her own age, sitting down with a rag held to his head, smothering the bleeding gash as one of the nurses worked to take the glass out of his arm and patch it up. It didn't look as though they would be up to allowing them to go out and socialize.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
"Leave. Me. Alone." Rena pushed the guy aside and went back into the Pokemon Center.

"My Pokemon. NOW." The nurse looked at her with a strange gaze and shook her head.

"Nope, they aren't fully healed yet..."

"Dammit! Screw this!" Rushing back outside and ignoring the person who tried to help her up, Rena rushed right back towards where she came from. So this is how it's gonna be, she thought. If they're gonna fight with guns and tranquilizers, so be it. I've been waiting for this occasion... Remembering how PXS failed to take away her own weapon, Rena soon held a small but deadly powerful hand gun in her left hand. Even though she was injured on that side, Rena had enough loathe that rested in her heart that she felt fine.

"I'm gonna show those bastards a thing or two..." she muttered.

"Rena! Don't do it!" That voice. Belonged to someone she knew who also worked for and soon rebelled against PXS. Yoshiya. Rena knew he was the kind of person who put others before himself, but at the same time, had a vicious heart. Knowing him, he was probably off slaughtering villages. Or maybe he was dead. But the voice in her heart, she knew what she was doing was wrong. Still, she was driven to fight, driven to win, driven so much as to sacrifice her life if needed.

"This is it... Yoshiya or not Yoshiya, I shall win this..."

(Eep. Kind of short. But I need to work on a one-shot XD)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Beo then walked up to the two members he knew Chris and Isabel (OOC:lol)and looked at them both, "Well Chris I'm heading back to my place to make some dinner. You and some others from the group are more then welcome to come there and eat, I also have room for possibly two of you to stay" Beo said smiling as he waited for a response while spinning Blaze's pokeball in between his fingers.

Isabel turned to him and obviously forced herself to smile. "I should wait here to speak to the gym-leader," Isabel said. "Someone has to explain this mess to him. Whoever wants to go with you is welcome, though I suppose it is ultimately up to the Guardians."

However, Chris wasn't feeling as cheerful and was still fuming from Drake and his actions. He closed his eyes, and took a moment to clam down before responding. "Yeah... That would be great. I'll go." Dile jumped onto Chris' shoulder, and Chris gave him a quick pet on the head. "It's been a long day, and the Pokemon deserve a break. Anyone else want to come?"

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
"Leave. Me. Alone." the woman said as she pushed Kez aside and went back into the Pokemon Center. Kez was Bewildered.."Dammit! Screw this!" she yelled bolting back outside ignoring Kez as she passed he went to stop her, however Kez's attention was drawn in a different direction

"Hey hold it, i don't want you disturbing the peace here!" One of the guardians yelled, as he ran out after the kid Kez had tackled earlier.

"Try and stop me, *******s, and i'm going to leave anyway." When the guardian ran after him the kid span round, anger blazing in his eyes.

"Volt Tackle..." He slowly said"No wait" Kez Cried, knowing what was coming, But alas he was too late, the man had been blasted through the window. 'Damn thats gonna cost me' Kez thought as he ran inside.

Kez and the Guardians posted at the door helped the man up and back into the building. The nurses rushed forward, "can you three help him while you two board over the window? I have matters to attend to."

Kez had noticed Isabel somehow had the katana from earilier. 'didn't i lock that in my drawer' he thought as he noticed Beo at the desk waiting for Blaze, with everything going on Kez had forgottten to return him, he quickly found blaze's pokeball and returned to Beo.

Beo started rolling around Blazes pokeball in his hand, which Kez had just given back to him. "Hey Kez I think i'm gonna go back to my place and make some dinner, i've had my feel of excitement for the day" Beo said to Kez laughing while scratching the back of his head. Kez watched Beo as he headed over to chris and isabel who had now dropped the katana.

"Well Chris i'm heading back to my place to make some dinner you and some others from the group are more then welcome to come there and eat, I also have room for possibly two of you to stay," Beo offered, twirling his Charzard's PokeBall between his fingers as he waited.

Isabel turned to Beo and forced herself to smile. "I should wait here to speak to the gym-leader," Isabel said. "Someone has to explain this mess to him. Whoever wants to go with you is welcome, though I suppose it is ultimately up to the Guardians."

Isabel looked over and saw the Guardian who had been struck, a boy around her own age, sitting down with a rag held to his head, smothering the bleeding gash as one of the nurses worked to take the glass out of his arm and patch it up. It didn't look as though they would be up to allowing them to go out and socialize.

Kez Headed Over to them 'So she is their Leader' he thought as he walked over to her He was suprised he didnt notice it before but she was quite pretty.

"They wont stop anyone from leaving, I'll make sure of it" He smiled "Anyway as long as your group is with Beo they'll be safe though im not sure about your...friend?" Kez said as he offering his hand ,with the shethed katana for her to take "By the way I'm Kez, May I talk with you alone miss...?" he awaited an answer and a name hopefully one to match her pretty face.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
Years
(OOC I guess that it would be early morning by now right?)

Paul walked in to the entrance area of the Pokemon Centre and smelt kebabs, the smell made him realise just how hungry he was. He followed his nose and soon found a plate half full of kebabs, Paul was about to take one. I shouldn't take one, because they are meant for someone else, ah, I know. Paul opened his bag and took out a tin of beans, he placed it on the table and then took a kebab. See a trade that's fair he said to his conscience. He ate the kebab as he walked round the Pokemon Centre to find Slash.

In the foyer Paul approached a receptionist and asked. "Do you know if I can have my Scyther back yet?"

"Let me see." She said as she searched through a pile of paper "Ah here it is, yes, just one moment please." She opened a draw nearby and took out Slash's Pokeball, then she handed it to Paul.

"Before you go I have to tell you that the wing has not been seriously hurt but he will need to avoid any kind of flying for a few days." The receptionist said as Paul turned to walk away. Paul walked outside to find Isabel and Kez talking.

He went straight over to Isabel and asked "Right what have I missed?"

(OOC talk about ruining a romantic moment XD)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
"Alright then I guess it's just you and me Chris" Beo said as he clipped Blaze's pokeball to his belt, and then walked up to the gaurds, who were all pretty much younger then Beo.

"Evening fellas" Beo said as they cleared a path and him and Chris walked right by them.

As they were walking down the road Beo swore he saw some people moving outside the city, and wandered who or what it was. Something didn't feel right which was one reason Beo wanted to get out of the pokemon center, he figured if it came down to it, it would be best to not be in a big group if something happened.

Chris and Beo turned the corner where Beo's house was at, and the two slowly entered the shack. But Beo moved cautiously, he didn't like the feeling he had in the pit of his stomach.

"Beo are you alright you seem to be acting weird" Chris said as the two made there way slowly down the tunnel into Beo's house.

"Yes i'm fine Chris just a little tired and hungry, thats all" Beo said smiling as he grabbed two cokes from the fridge and tossed one to chris.

"Ahh thanks I need something to drink" Chris said smiling.

"Your welcome, Blaze come out" Beo said releasing his pokemon from it's pokeball.

"Charrrr-i-Zard" Blaze screamed while stretching, he had been in his pokeball for quite awhile now.

"Your charizard sure seems to be trained well" Chris said to Beo.

"Hmph, thanks thats all we do here is train day in and day out... it kinda gets boring around here ya know" Beo said as he started to cook some Burgers on the grill.

"Ya I get what your saying, although things get are never dull for me becuase of the uprising" Chris said as he looked to Dile.

After dinner Beo showed Chris where he could sleep "I'll be back I just gotta check on some things" Beo said to chris as he returned Blaze to his pokeball and walked upstairs. He then slowly walked outside and sat down looking up to the sky taking a deep breath.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
"They won't stop anyone from leaving, I'll make sure of it," the male nurse reassured her, smiling. "Anyway as long as your group is with Beo they'll be safe though im not sure about your...friend?" the man held out the sheathed katana to her. "By the way, I'm Kez. May I talk with you alone miss...?"

Isabel took the katana back, not quite understanding why Drake had left it. After all the trouble he had gone through to get it, and all the problems it had caused the Uprising, she couldn't believe that he would have just forgotten to take it.

"Right what have I missed?" Paul asked, appearing behind them.

Isabel turned to look at him, wondering if he really didn't know what had just happened.

"Would you mind taking this in?" Isabel asked, handing it to Paul. "Charlie made some kabobs if you want some."

"My name's Isabel," she turned to Kez. "What is it you want to talk about?"

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
Greg returned Krow to his pokeball. He'd forget to ask Chris and the other guy (Beo) if it was okay for him to come along aswell. Hopefully he could catch them both.

Outside the Centre, Greg noticed a small crowd who had obviously saw the fiasco. The all watched him as he exited the building, but he just left and nobody thought anything of him.

He walked down the main road hoping to see the two guys, but nothing - he must be way behind.
That's when he noticed two sets of footprints on the snow, and a smaller, almost reptillian set. It could be they second boy's Totodile...

About 5 minutes later, the tracks had gradually dissapeared with the falling snow. They could be anywhere, but at least he was closer to where they were...

Suddenly Greg heard something, "Chaaaaar!" he heard faintly. He remembered the first guy (Beo) having a Charizard. That must be them! It was only a few yards away.

Greg came to this one house - where he could smell burgers. Mmmmmmm...

That's when he saw this one boy outside looking at the sky. Greg shouted over, "Hey, are you the guy with the Charizard, y'know, from the Pokemon Centre just there?"

(OOC: @dboring - you can bunny my character for the next post ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back