• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
"OK," said Greg to Vic, "You deal with the Snover, Krow and I will handle the Leafeon!"

Krow came to attention and looked ready for another bout, "OK Krow," commanded Greg, "Use Fly!" Greg thought it best to deal as much damage as possible early.

Krow spread his wings just as one of the men shouted, "Leafeon, Strength now!" The opposing grass type sprinted towards Krow, and just missed him as he flew upwards. A couple of seconds later, Krow came booming downward and struk Leafeon with it's Flying type attack, dealing massive damage. However, Leafeon are well known for their high defence...

..."Shake it off!" shouted the man, "Now, X-Scissor!" The Leafeon jumped to Krow and pulled off an impressive looking attack. Being part Dark, Krow took respectable damage.

"Krow, use Night Slash!" said Greg. Krow extended his talon like feet and flew past the Leafeon, swiping him with a great deal of force. It was still standing...

..."Strength again!" Leafeon ran up to Krow and slammed into him with all it's might, knoking him back a few feet. Greg had to act fast.

"Try a Shadow Ball!" commanded Greg, before Krow built up dark energy and hurled it in the shape of a Ball. The Leafeon successfully jumped out of it's path and waited for the next command.

The goon shouted, "Giga Impact!!!" The Leafeon lowered it's head, dug it's heels in: and bolted. Slowly gaining speed, it pounded towards Krow and eventually crashed into him. Krow took massive damage, but still had just enough health to get by. "Dammit!" the man said.

Greg understood: the goon hoped for Krow to faint, as Giga Impact leaves the user unable to move next turn. He had the advantage.

"Krow, use Fly again!" Krow flew up. The Leafeon staggered, unable to move, giving him the chance to hit it with Fly. Leafeon looked weak, another blow would end it.

"Synthesis!" commanded the goon. Leafeon restored a little health (not much as it was freezing outside).

"Time to work our strategy Krow!" said Greg, "Dark Pulse!" Krow looked at his opponent, before unleasing a wave of dark energy upon it. The Leafeon was still up.

"Let's see ya survive this !" shouted the man, "Giga Impact Leafeon!!!" There was a pause, "Leafeon?!"

Dark Pulse had successfully caused Leafeon to Flinch. Perfect.

"Finish it Krow!" shouted Greg, "Night Slash!!!" Krow flew towards Leafeon and slashed it with it's powerful talons. It's secondary effect kicked in: it was a critical hit! The Leafeon fell to the ground.

"Useless..." scoweled the man, before returning the Leafeon and tossing the pokeball away out of anger. He fled.

Now it was all up to Vic.

(OOC: I forgot about the whole concept of a Double battle, sorry Empoleon! You can bunny my character if you want him to help you battle.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
"What?" Josh took a glace over the side of his Pidgeot to see figures apparently 'stacking' off their 'snowboards' and hitting the snow hard. They were about to tend to what was the worst of the three but Josh could easily see that wasn't their only problem. But one of the boys was already halfway through the battle, almost winning against a Leafeon.

"Yeah sure!" Josh patted Alex's head and pointed to the ground towards the figures, shouting, "Alex! Take us down!"

The Pidgeot nodded and smiled with his eyes, barrel-rolling himself down and steading himself as he reached the ground. Alex grabbed the now loser-of-the-battle and held fast, releasing him from a considorable height. Alex hovered now 5 meters from the ground, swooping the other man, as Josh jumped off his Pidgeot, grabbing two PokéBalls from his bracellette, rolling as he hit the ground, to avoid getting hurt, and landing where the man was moments ago.

"Go help get that Snover, Bon! Alex, you help Isabel attack from afar!"

Josh stood to his full height and a gleam in the snow attracted his attention. A PokéBall! Obviously the one the man had thrown away before.

'Sweet!' Josh thought, pocketing the ball. He threw his arm into the air and shouted to the heavens.

"Let's go!"

---

The girl Ashi had told Lone to follow waved them off and ran into the distance with her Arcanine. It was kind of annoying, first having to play bait, then being ignored, well, might as well have been ignored.

"Just go find her. Later," The girl, Rena was what Ashi had said, said before running off in the direction where Lone, Twili and Invisi had come from. So obviously, their job was ... half done. Invisi floated down and let Twili and Lone jump on the Staraptor's back, before she flapped her wings hard and flew back to the truck, passing alongside Rena and her Arcanine and crying out to them on the way.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
(OOC: Why a LEAFEON?!? >.< Sorry I kind of bunnied, but otherwise this would take FOREVER AND A DAY :P And sorry I kind of killed the battle. There's plenty of fighting coming up (along with the mysterious death O.O), I just thought that we should move on...)

Isabel smiled and moved forward on the Pidgeot's back, rising on her knees and bracing herself on the bird-Pokemon's back. She released Flareon and directed her to target the enemy Pokemon below.

"Alex, take us down to land and attack the remaining Pokemon however you can," Isabel said.

The Pidgeot obeyed, landing in the snow and allowing Isabel, Flareon and Eve to climb off his back before he took off again. Isabel turned and looked over the boys who were with Charley, assuming that they weren't the attackers.

"Are you okay?" she called. "You boys sure know how to make a mess..."

Suddenly, one of the opponents looked behind him and called out to his comrades. They all paused in their fighting, fear printed clearly in their expressions. Each of them recalled their Pokemon and sprinted away before anyone could react or do anything to try and stop them. The boy Josh restrained elbowed him in the stomach hard and managed to escape.

"What just happened?" Isabel asked, though nobody could answer.

The sound of motors suddenly filled Isabel's ears. She spun around to see over a dozen snowmobiles heading toward them, some of which had more than one person riding. They swiftly cut through the snow and would be upon them before they could attempt to leave. The snowmobiles stopped before them in an orderly line and the people dressed in white snowsuits that resembled uniforms each stepped off, taking out their PokeBalls. Suddenly there were a number of Swinub, Smoochum, Spheal, Sealeo and Snover lined up beside their trainers, obviously well-trained and confident.

Isabel stood motionless, silently praying that the others would stay where they were as well. Her hair whipped across her face, tossed around by the frosty air. Cold bit deep in her skin. Flareon's fur crackled with intense heat and Eve growled slightly. Neither were ready to go down without a fight. One of the white-clothed people stepped forward, a Snover keeping close beside.

"What is your business here?" the figure asked.

"We are attempting to enter Frosty Gorge to find shelter," Isabel answered, trying her best to look confident, hoping desperately that all she had heard of Frosty Gorge was true.

"Why should we trust you?" the figure asked skeptically. "And why should we grant you refuge in our city?"

"We are a part of an uprising," Isabel answered. "We have been working to take down the law banishing Pokemon from the Katsu region. But now more than ever we need allies, which we were hoping to find in Frosty Gorge."

"How do we know that you aren't law officials come to export all our Pokemon?" the person demanded, its Snover stepping forward menacingly. "And why we shouldn't take you out right now, just in case?"

"Jaci," another person stepped forward, his voice obviously belonging to a boy. "We know they're telling the truth. And what if they're... The Uprising?"

"But what if they're not?" Jaci retorted. "Just look at them? They hardly look organized enough, let alone strong enough, to be the Uprising."

"Please," Isabel stepped forward and held out her open palms in submission. "What can we do to prove to you that we are members of the Uprising?"

"You can start by explaining who you are," Jaci replied cooly.

"This is Charley and Josh, both members of the Uprising," Isabel explained. "And these are... Well... Our new associates. I think that they may actually be living in Frosty Gorge, actually."

"Yes, I do recognize one of them," Jaci said stiffly. "But that doesn't prove anything. And just who are you?"

"I am Isabel Joy Evans, the leader of the Uprising," Isabel said firmly.

Jaci stood silent for a moment, tension so potent in the air that it felt like everything could just snap apart in an instant.

"I don't believe you," Jaci hissed.

"Come on Jaci," the boy reasoned. "Let's at least take them back to Brad and see what he thinks."

"Fine," Jaci snapped, returning her Snover and marching back to her snowmobile.

"Come on," the boy turned to Isabel and motioned her over.

Isabel gave the boys beside her a quick reassuring nod, a silent instruction for them to come along, before going toward the white-uniformed boy. He handed her a pair of snow-goggles and she climbed onto the snowmobile with him after returning both her Pokemon. He immediately took off in the direction of the walls of Frosty Gorge as did the remaining uniformed trainers.

"I'm Trent, by the way," the boy yelled to her over the wind.

"Well, Trent, what is this? The group, I mean." Isabel asked.

"We are the Guardians," Trent explained. "We are organized to keep out any members of the government in order to keep Frosty Gorge safe from the new law."

"I see that you have been rather successful," Isabel continued. "Who organized you?"

"Brad," Trent replied. "He is the gym leader here and he will explain everything to you."

The rest of the ride was silent as the two bounced over the snowy terrain. Cold air clawed at Isabel and stabbed down her neck and it wasn't long before Isabel began to cough and shiver violently, wrapping her arms tighter around the boy in front of her in order to both stay on the vehicle and try to save as much heat as possible.

It wasn't long before the snowmobiles reached the entrance to Frosty Gorge: a tall rectangular gap with two Abomasnow posted on either side next to their Trainers. They made no move to stop the Guardians as they raced through the entrance into Frosty Gorge. Isabel gasped at how beautiful the city was. The buildings were all made out of a white stone and were mostly covered in sparkling snow. People walked through the snowy streets dressed from head to toe in warm snow-clothes and even some children played with a Spheal on the sidewalk. The Guardians stopped their snowmobiles in front of a large building with the Pokemon Center logo displayed on the top, which was connected to a building that was marked as the PokeMart. Trent, along with a few other Guardians, walked Isabel and the boys inside. Warm air rushed over Isabel the moment she stepped inside and the frozen hair that was plastered to her face began to thaw, sending cold droplets of water running down her face and neck. Isabel shivered and wrapped her clammy sweatshirt around her tighter. Jaci talked to a female nurse at the front and directed their group to a room near the back. There were beds set up and, much to her surprise, the boy that Chris had introduced her to earlier was speaking to a male nurse.

"Are there any more of you?" Jaci asked harshly, snapping Isabel from her thoughts.

"Yes there are," Isabel nodded. "A few of our members are back in a truck along with two PX- er... Government officials. And I think a few may be on their way here."

Jaci motioned most of the Guardians over and instructed them to find the remaining Uprising members and bring them back here. Jaci turned and left the Pokemon Center, leaving Trent there to guard them and help them get set up. Isabel sat down on the cot nearest here and rested her head on her knees. They had finally made it here, but what was going to happen now?

(OOC: Okay, some Guardians are going to come and probably find you (whoever wants to be found :P). One can drive the truck since PP hasn't been on since the third...)

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Vic was staring at Greg's fight for a moment: Greg begun his attack with an fly, that dealt massive damage to the Leafeon. But the Honchkrow got almost immediately hit by an X-scissor… Vic looked back at Matre: We must do it like him. Her eyes sparkled with energy again, as she had looked also at the spectacular fight. "Let's go! Matre, quick attack!" Matre sprinted to the Snover, a bit blinded, though, because the Snover used his ability: 'Snow Warning', and caused an hail. Because of that, she missed him first. She recovered herself, and hit the Snover in the back. It wasn't hard though, but he was paralyzed because Matre was static.

Vic couldn't see Matre for a moment due to the hail, and the next moment he saw her, she was lying on the ground. "What's happening?!" shrieked Vic, trying to get to Matre. He was stopped by the Snover, that tried to lull him into sleep with his grasswhistle. But Vic fought against it, and because he had so much adrenaline in his blood he managed to say: "Matre, when you are alright, use return!" Matre, stand up. "Clever one: playing asleep." Thought Vic.

Matre who runned on fullspeed to the Snover, sparkled a bit. When she hit the Snover, she turned whole white: "She evolves!" realized Vic.

The battle wasn't over, but the three guys ran suddenly away. "Are they afraid of Matre?" thought Vic "No, she isn't it." Answered he himself, when there appeared motorsounds. "It can't be!" thougt Vic "That are guardians! Now we're safe."

He got lifted in the truck, and they were brought to the Pokecenter. He heard some voices talk: "Isabel…Joy…who…you…guardians." Obviously they explained what the guardians where. But he thought just at one thing until he was brought to the pokecenter: "We're safe…We're safe…We're…s…" There, he was brought under nacose.

(OCC: I was trough the half of my post when you posted Mira…XD. Just say when I must change something… And is nacose a word? I just mean bringing him under "made"/"unnatural" sleep)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
"Krow, return!" said Greg had he withdrew Krow.

Wow, he thought, the Guardians: they kept him safe, but just there he was being threatened by them. Ironic...

Could these people really be The Uprising? Here? At Frosty Gorge? These types of questions rolled through Greg's mind as everyone in sight hopped on a snowmobile. The engines started and the vehicles moved towards the city. The cold specks of snow seemed to pierce Greg's face as he clung on to the back of one of The Guardians, trying to shield his face. It was bitter cold, he couldn't wait to get inside...

Greg took a glance at the Girl in front. Isabel, the leader of the Uprising themselves?

The city was lively as usual, snowballs flying across the roads and the occasional Snorunt or Smoochum playing. A few kids spotted Greg and waved at him, he managed to wave back.

At the pokemon centre, The Guardians and Joy took everyone into a back room, which was set up for any overnight stays. There, they let all of the trainers be, and left the room.

Greg just couldn't keep his mouth closed, "Hey! I'm Greg..." he said with haste, "Is it true? Are you guys really The Uprising? For real?" he couldn't help repeating himself, "How do I join? Or... err, sign up, or... whatever?!" he asked in a rush, before slumping onto a nearby bed.

(OOC: Sorry if it's a bit short, also, I've spelt Centre how we spell it over here, not the American spelling. Just so you know :P)

The warden

I'm back!
Years
(OOC Paul is still ahead of you I guess?)
Paul finished drinking his water and put the lid back on.

"So your name's Paul huh? Take good care of your scyther from now on ok? His wing was pretty messed up." Said the nurse as he turned to leave. "Oh and Call Me Kez!"

"Nice to meet you." Paul replied as Kez walked away, presumably to carry on with his duties.

Paul initially planned to find the others straight away but instead decided to take a detour, to look round the Pokemart that was joined to the Pokemon Centre. Browsing the shelves, Paul quickly made a mental list of everything he needed, warm clothes, potions, full heals. Oh and one of these might come in handy, Paul thought as he turned a corner and saw a line of boxes all holding items that Pokemon could use, looking along the shelves Paul read the labels for each box and worked out which ones would be most useful to him right now. The list he was left with was a focus band, a magnet, a scope lens, a muscle band or a silver powder. Paul picked a scope lens and a muscle band and collected the rest of the equipment that he needed. After paying Paul went back in to the Pokemon centre, where he changed in to his winter clothes.

"Go Bolt!" said Paul as he released the shinx. As soon as Bolt was out of her ball she began to walk round Paul's feet, almost tripping him up as he tried to watch her.

"Come here." Paul softly said to Bolt as he crouched down to her height, Bolt walked over to Paul and he picked her up. Paul tied the muscle band round her and then put her back down. Now just got to check on Slash and find the others.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Rena simply ignored the others, even though she was part of their team now. Just because I'm part of your simple-minded team doesn't mean I will work together with the rest of you. I wish to work alone, I have my reasons for joining, after all. Else, I wouldn't be part of this little war anyhow... It was true. The only reason Rena did join up was revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge. PXS not only tormented her in ways she did not want to mention, she could never forget the experience she had with them when they accidentally stumbled upon Fia in the building.

It was cold that night. Rena had sent Fia to go (unnoticed) to fetch some matches, so she could light a fire. During the time Fia had gone off, though, one of the guards apparently happened to be patrolling the one area Fia had to go through. Without being able to stop herself, Fia flew right through the guard, startling him. He began waving around his flashlight, and soon enough, caught sign of Fia.

PXS was then in an uproar. They wanted to catch this Pokemon to get rid of it - they seemed to fear Ghost Pokemon the most, or at least that's what Rena noticed. At last, she secretly sent Ein to go get Fia. PXS saw the Sneasel, not knowing both were owned by the same person. Ein snagged Fia and ran off with her, too fast for everyone to catch. At last, when Rena was alone again (she was able to get the matches herself), the two returned. A bit shaken, but still out of harm, Fia calmly went back into her Pokeball. Ein followed next, but not before shaking sweat off of him. Cold night or not, Ein seemed to have ran too much, regardless of if it was one of his benefits of survival.

Not wanting to have that happen again, Rena kicked Ledah on the left, and the Arcanine turned a sudden right, running away from the truck.

"Ledah!" Rena shouted. "We'll be curving around and attacking from the back! Expect any ambushes and whatnot! We're heading straight towards PXS territory! There'll be plenty around! Just remember - we're your friends! Not them!" The Arcanine nodded, and curved so that he had ran in an arc since separated from the truck. This is it. My time is now...

(Rebellious much? I think so. She didn't earn the nickname "Renegade" for nothing.)

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Vic woke up. He felt himself good, and he wondered where he was. It was white. Was he still in the snow? No, it was too warm. Maybe in an house, could that be? Vic didn't know.

Then a nurse came over to him. "Oh, you're awake!" said the nurse, "What were you doing? You were more injured than both your Pokémon!" Vic reminded: He was brought to a Pokémoncenter! As suddenly as he realized this he said: "Where are my Pokémon?!"Vic was shocked: When his Pokémon were somewhere else, he couldn't think at something other that something could happen to them.

The nurse turned, and said: "They lie on the table." Vic turned around, seeing his two pokeballs just one foot away from him. Vic felt finally relieve. He let them both out. "You where both really good." He said, "You don't need a cold now, so get in the bed." Matre and Bro got in."The only bad thing is, that these beds are a bit small…"thought Vic.

(OCC: @Kez: you could be the nurse, but you haven't to. So I am not bunnying you. *Laughing manically*XD
And @everyone: is this enough? I just couldn't think of more without bunnying someone.)

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
(OOC: Sorry, i havent roleplayed in a while, and have become kinda rusty, i hope this is good enough :P cuz i felt like this post sucked)

Drake crashed to the ground. He looked back at where he had tripped.

"Stupid tree.." He mumbled "Stupid Chris... Cant a person just go to look for berries without being ditched?" When he came back from collecting berries from Yassan the fire was out and Yassan was gone. Drake knew Chris had taken him because once he walked past to see if Yassan was ok, and Chris was there, so he left him to care for Yassan.

"Oh well, suppose it was my own mistake." Suddenly he noticed how he had changed during his time with the uprising. He wasn't the little brat he was before, now he was carefree, and at least not a crybaby. For some reason he liked to battle now.

He made a sprint, in hopes of finding Frosty Gorge.

After a couple of minutes he gave up running. "Whats a snow town look like anyway?"

It was getting colder, and darker. Drake was basically freezing.

He threw out his pokeballs, and after brief flashes of red light all his pokemon came out.

"Guys we need some shelter, why dont you go find some storm?" While his squirtle bounded off, he sparky and Star set to cutting trees.

Drawing his katana he began chopping. Luckily the special modified steel or whatever it was could cut through wood with ease.

"Ok guys, lets take this to squirtle!" All grabbing their share they went to search for squirtle.

Very soon they neared a cave at the bottom of the hill, where they burned the wood and slept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Drake went out on patrol, he climbed up the hill, and took out a compass and a map.

It took him a while to figure out how they worked, and he looked at the arrow.

"Wait a minute, north is behind me?" He turned around and almost slapped his forehead as he saw a massive snowy city right behind him. From that view he could see the camp, and the city about half a mile, maybe longer behind it. But now the camp was two miles away.

He looked at Sparky. "So we've gone south eh?" He tried not to act embarrassed, but Sparky saw through it. There was a big shock and Drake rolled down the hill.

"Ok.. i guess i deserved that"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"Damn, dude, are we almost there yet?" Chris questioned to Yassan as they continued to slowly progress through the forest. Since Yassan was hurt, the trek had been taking, what felt like hours ,to get to Frosty Gorge. Yassan's weight wasn't helping either. Although his Tyranitar had been helping Chris, Chris wasn't as strong as the Tyranitar. But in his defense, Chris had forgotten the way back and they had spent time arguing which way the city actually was. Chris' Totodile, Dile, happily trailed along behind the pair as they walked aimlessly through the woods.

Eventually, after about 30 more minutes, they came upon the front entrance to Frosty Gorge.

"Finally!" Chris panted "I thought we were never get here..."

They two walked through the entrance of the city past the Abomasnow that were guarding the entrance. Dile again gave the Abomasnow a friendly wave, and again the Abomasnow ignored them.

People stared at the injured Yassan as they walked through the street, but the two ignored them as they continued on to the Pokecenter. Finally, they reached the Pokecenter and bursted through the doors, only to see they rest of the group staring straight at them. Chris helped Yassan down into a chair then sat down next to Isabel. Dile quickly jumped onto his shoulder as he sat down.

"Geez, I'm really sick of saving people, you know?"

"Yeah," Isabel answered, leaning back in her chair "But didn't we save you... twice?"

"Well, the first time, I was saving Drake. And then the second time, umm..." Chris began to blush a bit, then quickly tried to change the conversation, "So who are the newbies?"

(OOC: Sorry for the bunnying and 'Bad grammar' :()

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
"Hey! I'm Greg..." one of the guys Charlie was with announced. "Is it true? Are you guys really The Uprising? For real?" Isabel lifted her head and looked up at him quizzically. He seemed awfully excited. "How do I join? Or... err, sign up, or... whatever?!"

Isabel frowned, unsure of what to say. She opened her mouth to say something when the door of the Pokemon Center opened, letting in a rush of frosty air. Chris stood in the doorway, Yassan leaning heavily on him and looking to be in quite bad shape. Chris helped Yassan sit down into a chair before sitting beside Isabel.

"Geez, I'm really sick of saving people, you know?" Chris said.

"Yeah," Isabel answered with a faint smirk. "But didn't we save you... twice?"

"Well, the first time, I was saving Drake. And then the second time, you really didn't 'save' me..." Chris said awkwardly, obviously blushing. "So who are the newbies?"

Isabel rolled her eyes before answering, "Well, this is Greg. He's a resident here at Frosty Gorge and he's our newest recruit. The boy over there who's being worked on by one of the nurses was fighting with Charlie when we found him. I don't know exactly who he is, though."

Isabel looked out the window, which revealed the snow was once again whipping through the air outside.

"I don't know where the others are," Isabel said added softly. "I hope that they're alright."

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
Kez walked out to more people gathering in the lobby, upon seeing yassan kez was in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM???" Calling to the Nearest nurse "QUICK GET HIM TO THE MED BAY STAT" Then calling over the intercom "I NEED 3 NURSES TO MED BAY IMMEDIATLY"

Kez Calmed himself and motioned to Beo "Beo come here quick, Can you cover for me while i tend to him?" motions to the med bay "if you need any help call me over the intercom" At this point he ran off to help yassan.

(OOC: why did no-one ask for help for poor yassan o.0)

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
Years
Alone about half a mile off the coast was a man riding on a slighty frost bitten swampert. His Police Badge was reflecting a beam of light towords the shore as he was trying to thaw out a can of beans.

"Its freakin cold around here. You doing all right Swampy?"
The swampert let out a snort and continued on in the frigid water.
"I know girl, but Skarmey can't fly in this frigid weather." the man said as he pulled out a map.

According to the map they were approching the Ketsu region from the north. Less than a mile to go. For no appearent resean Swampy stop swiming. "What is it girl?" Ripples started to appear on the waters surface.

"Swampy swim at full speed around that spot. Something tells me we need to get away from here fast!" Before Swampy could out a Dewgong jump out of the ocean and collided directly with the man. He fell into the frigid water along with all of his supplise.

Quickly he surfaced and hung onto a large block of ice. A man sitting on the dewgong looked him over. "As a thought a Police Officer! Who did you steal this Swampert from?"

"Your under arrest for assualting a Police Officer! Any thing you say can and..." Before he could finish the sentance the Dewgong used Hyrdro Pump and knocked him under the water again. He gasp for air but water filled into his lungs. Before he could do anything else he was hit with dewgongs aqua tail and blacked out.

The man on the dewgong pulled the Police Officer out of the water and took him to the shore. After 3 miles of riding on a Piloswine the Man made it to the front entrance to Frosty Gorge. He quickle carried the injured officer to the Pokemon Center. When he entered he was supprissed to see so many strangers standing around.

"This man needs immediatete medical attention!" Every stared at him blankly. The nurse came over and help the man to a bed. "How long has he been unconscious?" asked the Nurse.

"For about half an hour, he was attempting to flank us." After several minutes of CPR he came to. He look around at all the people staring at him. He reach for his belt to find nothing was there. "What have you done with my pokemon?!" he shouted.

"There being treated for injuries right over there." The nurse said as she pointed to the beds. He blinked and the said "My name is Officer Jake Stone, I wish to speak with the local Police Cheif ASAP!"

(OOC: I hope this is enough! :D)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
"Hi, guys!" an excited Charlie screamed. Upon noticing the body that was being carried Charlie suddenly remembered something he had forgot.

"I was... supposed to get help" Charlie said defeated and realizing the duty he had forgotten.

"Well I see you've gotten here anyways. How are you Yassan? I was the one who took care of you before I left to find help!" Charlie said with an unusually hyper voice.

"Isabel! When the rest of camp gets here I'll need my supplies!" He chirpped in Isabel's direction.

"You all must be tired! How about I start cooking!" Charlie said once more changing audience.

"Nurses do you have some sort of kitchen here?" Charlie asked the nurses.

"Yes, but it isn't anything special" one of them replied.

"Well, bye guys!" Charlie shouted back while leaving for the direction of the kitchen. Charlie had been so excited that he had ignored the rest of the conversation among them.

In the kitchen charlie worked diligently chopping platters of vegetables, fruits, and meats. He set about cooking them as quickly as possible in his pan. When they were done he skewered them rapidly and exited out the kitchen fourty minutes later with a large platter of Kababs.

"Who's hungry?" Charlie shouted at the Uprising members with about thirty-nine Kababs.

He placed them on a center table and re-joined the group. The smell wafted outside and ten minutes later a Piloswine came charging through the doors and sat right next to Charlie.

"Pilos you're back! I'm sorry you couldn't find help. You can have some too, okay" Charlie said to the Piloswine.

OOC: Sorry, it's kinda bad, but I just wanted to pop back in again. My posts will be better now! Yeah, I ignored most people and I won't ignore people next post okay.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
Luckily the shock hadn't burned him.

"Hehe" he grinned. He ran over to the cave and found his pokemon trying to start the fire.

"Sorry guys, gotta return ya now" He took out his pokeballs and quickly return his pokemon.

"Race ya Sparky!" He sprinted out of the cave, this time towards the north. It was a cold march, but the heat of the race warmed him up, and he wasn't going to give up. He was about quarter way when Sparky realized what happened. He heard a cry and then Sparky shot past him using agility.

"Crap" Somehow he jumped up and grabbed a tree branch. The momentum made him swing, and he landed in the next tree.

"Take that ya little..." He jumped over the tree tops, they were frozen, and full with snow.

Very soon he jumped past Sparky and neared the city. The gates loomed up and he sprinted through him.

"I win-" As soon as he yelled it out two buffed up things knocked him down.

His eyes widened as he saw them. "A..A...Snowman?" Suddenly he started laughing. "Wild pokemon, and snowman, haha suckers."

"Hey whats wrong with abomasnows!" A man stepped out of the shadows.

"Nothing except-"

"Nothing except they arent good enough for your PSX? huh? Abomasnow, wood hammer!" His abomasnow put his hands together and they formed into a hammer.

"Predictable, you really suck" Drake drew his katana and easily blocked the hammer, his sword cut into the hammer and the abomasnow was stuck. "Sparky, counter with volt tackle!" Sparky who just arrived burst into lightning and tackled the abomasnow. Drake watched the two of them fly off. Suddenly a shadow loomed over him, and the tip was shaped like a hammer.

"Oh crap" Drake twisted around and the last thing he remembered was a hammer coming down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike looked at the boy.

"Fool" He forgot about the second abomasnow. "Both of you, get that pikachu" Soon his twin pokemon got the pikachu and he put it in his rug sack.

He grabbed his receiver.

"Tssk, What is it? Over" The little box creaked.

"I just found a PSX recruit, ill report in as soon as i get to base. Over" He said while pressing a button.

"Tssk, Good job, but check it over, it appears uprising members have recently been seen all around the city, if you meet any, bring them to base, and dont harm them in any possible way! Over" With that Mike put down the receiver and walked over to the boy.

"Uprising heh, if ya would have gone past me, they might have caught you, or were you chasing them?" He checked over the boy and stored away his belongings. Suddenly he noticed something on the boy's jacket. He ripped it off and looked at it, it was some kind of badge or ribbon.

Mike realized what had happened.

"Err we have a problem" He said to the receiver.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM???" A male nurse suddenly yelled. Isabel looked over and saw that he was staring at Yassan with shock. Isabel gasped at the number of injuries disfiguring his face. Why hadn't she noticed it before?

"QUICK GET HIM TO THE MED BAY STAT," The male nurse ran over to the front desk and yelled over the intercom, "I NEED THREE NURSES TO MED BAY IMMEDIATELY!"

The nurses sprang into action, taking Yassan and laying him down on a cot. They began to work on his injuries and began testing him for frostbite and hypothermia.

"This man needs immediate medical attention!" Isabel jumped at the voice and looked up, finding a man who was clearly a member of the Guardians holding an unconscious man in a police uniform. Her eyes widened.

"How long has he been unconscious?" A nurse asked, walking over and beginning to use CPR on him.

"For about half an hour, he was attempting to flank us," the Guardian answered, sounding resentful when he made his last statement.

The nurse continued to do CPR until the man awoke, coughing up water. His hand immediately went to his belt, where his PokeBalls must have once been.

"What have you done with my pokemon?!" he shouted in an authoritative voice.

"There being treated for injuries right over there," the nurse answered, pointing to the Pokemon station of the center.

"My name is Officer Jake Stone, I wish to speak with the local Police Chief ASAP!" the man ordered.

Isabel stood up abruptly. The Guardian's hand immediately went to his belt and he grabbed hold of a PokeBall, apparently ready to take out the police officer without question.

"Wait!" Isabel yelled.

The Guardian paused and looked her over with a questioning look on his face.

"Do you know him?" he asked in a gruff voice.

"What if I do?" Isabel asked, holding her ground and attempting to make her bluff believable.

"I asked you a question, miss 'Uprising'," he sneered.

"He isn't wearing the same uniform as the police officers of this region," Isabel pointed out. "At least allow me to talk to him and find out who he is."

He looked Isabel over with hate in his eyes. "Why should I-"

"Hi, guys!" Charlie suddenly shouted, almost completely disintegrating Isabel's already frayed nerves.

"I was... supposed to get help" Charlie said in a defeated tone before continuing in a strangely hyper voice. "Well I see you've gotten here anyways. How are you, Yassan? I was the one who took care of you before I left to find help!"

Charlie then asked a nurse where they had a kitchen and disappeared out the door. Isabel watched him leave, surprised by how fast everything was moving.

"Ehh, fine," the Guardian finally said. "But our leader will decide what where he ends up."

The Guardian left the Pokemon Center. Charlie entered the room once again.

"Who's hungry?" Charlie shouted, bringing in a plate of kabobs.

Isabel rolled her eyes and kneeled next to the Police officer, holding out her hand to him.

"Would you like some help?" she asked.

Zeph.

Years
(OOC: lol, Kabobs...)

"...Who's hungry?" said Charlie to the Group, bringing in a pile of Kebabs, before a Piloswine ran in the room and made Greg jump.

So many things had just happened: an injured dude came in on another guy's shoulder, an unconscious one came in looking drowned, then a cheery guy offering food? Ah, well... Greg took one of the Kebabs and had a huge bite. It tasted so good after todays... strange... events. Greg was getting pretty sleepy...

He then remembered Isabel reffering to him as "new recruit." Was he in? Awsome!

He noticed the uniformed man, sneering at Isabel as she walked towards the injured one. Jees, thought Greg, talk about nosey. She knelled down and held out her hand to the man on the bed, that just about set off the City's policeman, "What are you doing? Giving him something under my nose?! Making sure I can't hear ya?!"

Greg, for some reason, decided to step in, "Hey! All she want's is to talk to him! And we've all had a rough day so far so could you please just calm down Officer? Instead of causing more hassle?" The uniformed man looked at Greg, as if scanning him, before he steped back a few feet.

As soon as Greg finished his Kebab, he managed to sneak anothe one from under the Piloswine's nose...

(OOC: I know this post had little significance but I felt like a bit of speaking from Greg :P)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Upon hearing Kez's cry for him to help out Beo quickly ran towards the front desk, and looked at the line of people. "Yeah man no prob I can handle this go take care of that guy" Beo said.

"Thanks Beo" kez said as he started to treat the man.

"Ugh good thing for Kez I have a weakness for pokemon" Beo said scratching the back of his head.

He looked over to see the man that Kez was helping, and it didn't look good, but he recognized him from the group of the uprising, and figured most of them were here in the city by now.. He then looked to Blaze's pokeball telling him to be ready becuase within the next couple hours or so, something bad may be happining. Beo could feel it inside of him, he just had this feeling like the night when his parents dissaperead.

He then turned to the line of people "Alright whose next?" He asked while putting a smile on his face.

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
Years
Isabel rolled her eyes and kneeled next to the Police officer, holding out her hand to him. "Would you like some help?" she asked.

"Thanks but I think I can stand on my own. Your right about me not being from around he. I've been sent he by the Kanto Police Department to Investigate why we have lost contact with this region. I found my self lost and in the frigid waters when the man you call a Guardion attack me for no reason" said the Officer.

He stood up and walk towords his Swamport. He solfly ran his hand on her forehead and said. "Its okay girl, you did you best." He quickly turned around and asked the Nurse "Do you have any warm clothes I can borrow? I lost all of my supplise when I was attacked by that brute"

"Right this way." she said while scanning him from head to toe. Jake walked into the other room and came back about 5 minutes later wearing a blue snowsuit that had the letters KPD embroderd on the chest.

"As I was saying I need to speak with whoevers in charge of this town. I need to find out whats happened in this region." He said with voice that sounded like it was used to giving orders.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
"Thanks but I think I can stand on my own. Your right about me not being from around he. I've been sent he by the Kanto Police Department to Investigate why we have lost contact with this region. I found my self lost and in the frigid waters when the man you call a Guardian attack me for no reason," the man said, pushing himself up and walking over to check on his Pokemon.

Isabel straightened up and watched with an intrigued expression as the man disappeared into a back room and returned wearing a snowsuit, which still appeared to be identical to his original outfit.

"As I was saying, I need to speak with whoevers in charge of this town. I need to find out what's happened in this region," the man continued in a commanding tone.

"You and I both," Isabel said. "We've been waiting to hear from the Gym leader here for about an hour, now. They're trying to decide whether or not we're government officials or not."

"Did you say that you are from the Kanto Police Department?" Isabel asked urgently. "Do they know what's been going on here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back