• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vending Machine Game (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Out goes a wormhole that transports you into the interior of the Pokeball with no any other way out.

In goes the smirking Reddo.
    *smirk*

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Out goes a Pokédoll.

In goes the grining Zeffy! *grin*

(thanks, Zeffy! It's awesome to be recognized for what we do! And so is to be remembered! XD)

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Out comes a sign that says "Guriin was here, Reddo sucks!".

In again goes said reference to ^'s alts' signature, that is making fun of a quote from an anime with names from a manga that has to do with said anime.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Out goes: "Cerulean City Reddo was here, Guriin is a loser :P!" < Just reversing my own reference, filling the mess! XD

In goes a Town Map.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Out comes a time machine to take me 6 days into the future for my last day of school. In goes a Skuntank and a bunch of Stunkies... (They're Pokemon that resemble skunks if you're not familiar with the 4th gen.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back