• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Veteran Victory Road Cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I got a sweet trade you might want to do. Ill fill your three requirements of regi's (regice, regirock & registeel) at the cost of your sablye and clawluncha (soz for spelling). But you have to help me evolve my karrablast(evolves through trading). Do we have a deal?

this trade of is really fair.... plz say yus >:)

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
  • I got a sweet trade you might want to do. Ill fill your three requirements of regi's (regice, regirock & registeel) at the cost of your sablye and clawluncha (soz for spelling). But you have to help me evolve my karrablast(evolves through trading). Do we have a deal?

this trade of is really fair.... plz say yus >:)

yeah i can do that we can trade at 6:30 US Eastern time. I have work right now.

Just added 5 IV Skiddo to the shop

UPDATED PUT MORE POKEMON IN MY SHOP. MORE IN THE 6 IV SECTION

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • THE VICTORY ROAD SHOP
    (Please Reply to this Thread if you want something from my shop, and not PM me, unless I PM you.)

(all Pokemon in my shop are 5 ivs, are NOT hacked or clones and i will have a list of 6 ivs that i will have available if i get a 6 iv pokemon.)

From Time to Time, I will have breeding leftovers, and I will give them away for free.
    I would prefer some breeding leftovers of what you have but if you don't have them I will still give one to you.

What I am Looking For:

5-6 IV Pokemon
    Shinies of any IV's
    Legendary Pokemon I don't have: Articuno, Jirachi, Deoxys, Diancie, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Ho-Oh
    Anything that sounds Interesting so offer!!!!
    Any Mega Stones

Will Trade 2 for 1 for these Pokemon: 6 IV Regirock

Will Trade 3 for 1 for these Pokemon: 6 IV Shiny Virizion, 6 IV Shiny Terrakion, 6 IV Shiny Keldeo

Breeding Leftovers: None

Here's a list of what I have for sale
    :
    If you like anything please reply to this thread. (Replying to this thread will get your order done a lot quicker than PMing me.)

All Pokemon here on this list are Kalos Bred:

Spoiler:

6 IV List:

Spoiler:

Visit My Friend Shop's!!!! Great Traders!!!!

RNC Blastoise PokeLodge

Zero's Shiny Trading Shop

Orders Right Now:
    Spoiler:

Thanks for looking at my shop, and hope you get the best pokemon that I have to offer.

Note: As soon as you get done trading please reply to my trade review on this website.

Link is Here for my trade review: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=330260

If nobody has taken it already, what would you trade for the 6iv Ditto? I'd trade a shiny Garchomp, or politoed, etc.

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
  • If nobody has taken it already, what would you trade for the 6iv Ditto? I'd trade a shiny Garchomp, or politoed, etc.

lol I have a 6 iv shiny garchomp as my competitive pokemon team. What 5-6 Ivs do u have or shinies? (I will take any iv shiny if its a pokemon that I want.)

Years
  • Hey bad news, my buizel doesn't have 5 31 ivs, both defs are only 30 iv. If I throw in a toxic boost Zangoose EM night slash, with 31/31/crappy/31/30/31 ivs would you still make a deal for the tyrunt?

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
  • Hey bad news, my buizel doesn't have 5 31 ivs, both defs are only 30 iv. If I throw in a toxic boost Zangoose EM night slash, with 31/31/crappy/31/30/31 ivs would you still make a deal for the tyrunt?

lol i already have a 5 IV Zangoose. What else do u have to offer with your buizel??

Years
  • Hum, not much, I'll have to breed something really fast, sooo, pick one
    iron fist adamant Pangoro;
    sap sipper jolly girafarig;
    adamant dragon dance lapras;
    volt absorb timid pachirisu

or I can give you a shiny octillery, it's crap for battling though

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
  • Hum, not much, I'll have to breed something really fast, sooo, pick one
    iron fist adamant Pangoro;