• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Virtual Pokemon Simulator: Virus (PG-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    In a world known as Earth, where pokemon was fictional, many young fans of the pokemon franchise, which was created by Nintendo, hoped that there was a way to actually experiense a pokemon journey. This wasn't possible till March 21, 2007.

In a lab in Ohio, a sciencetist worked quietly on what would revolutionize the pokemon franchise, and had a plan. He would make a VPS, or a Virtual Pokemon Simulator that also acted like a MMORPG

"Almost finished.....there!" The sciencetist said quietly. He put a instruction booklet in a box with the machine, and shipped it to Nintendo. It was approved, and shipped world wide.

This was a step forward for Nintendo. Pokemon fans that still prefered Sony or Microsoft instantly wanted to try this simulator. There was 5+ regions, and over 500 pokemon.

However, there was a virus in the machine that seemed to have a link with the viruses in real life. It would fuse with the viruses in real life, and who ever was infected with the virus would be teleported automatically into the machine and would become a NPC, unable to get back out without catching every pokemon and beating every gym leader.

Sometimes the virus would even turn the infected person into a pokemon! When this happened, a cure or way out was impossible unless there was a system error, which then it was possible to escape, but would be either stuck as a pokemon or a pokemorph.

Now in the rp, you plan to use this and is eventunally effected by the virus, or is effected by the virus. You plan ro escape somehow, even though you know it will not be easy.

Name:
    Appearence before you are effected by the virus:
    Appearence after you are effected by the virus
    Personality:
    Starter:
    Profession:
    Other:

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Sounds cool. I'll join.

Name: Tad Bolmont
    Gander: Male
    Appearance Before: short brown hair, green eyes, 5'1" tall, black T-shirt, blue jean shorts, white tennis shoes and small rectangular glasses.
    Appearance After: short black hair, blue eyes, 5'1" tall, blue T-shirt, blue jeans, blue tennis shoes, and a red bandanna tied around his head.
    Personality: He is friendly, particulary to those he considers a friend. He is not very trusting of people and it takes a lot to gain his trust. He's generally helpful to people in need, but anyone who trys to take advantage of him will soon get the cold shoulder.
    Starter: Eevee
    Profession: Pokemon Trainer/ Ameteur Scientist.
    Other: n/a

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Name: Kelly
    Appearence before you are effected by the virus: long brown hair and blue eyes. wears jeans and a black t-shirt.
    Appearence after you are effected by the virus: Long light brown hair and crystal blue eyes. wears light blue jean shorts and an orange T-shirt with a Pikahu on it that says 'GO PIKACHU!!' in crystaly light blue letters. She has two black ears and a pale yellow tail.
    Personality: Outgoing but sometimes shy
    Starter: Pikachu
    Profession: Pokemon trainer
    Other: When she entered the game through the virus, it seems she fused with a Persian.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name:Liane Caledera
    Appearence before you are effected by the virus:https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/Liane.jpg
    Appearence after you are effected by the virus:https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/Liane2.png
    Personality:Refined, Sarcastic, Fun, and cheerful
    Starter:Delibird
    Profession:Dancer, Musician, and Entertainer in the real world, and pokemon breeder in the pokemon world.
    Other:Liane's always lived her life in a band of entertainers, her mother a dancer, her father a muscian, and her brother a singer. She's recieved a little bit of learning in all three subjects, thus becoming a very accomplished girl in the entertainer's business. (will add on once my parent's stop yelling at me to go eat dinner)

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Name: Fianna Crystalino
    Appearence before you are effected by the virus: Cool, chilled, jewelled, red sandals, lapras-printed leggings, sleeveless top saying "Zapped!" in graffiti way, hair in a skater chick's way, brown eyes, chestnut coloured hair.
    Appearence after you are effected by the virus: Black mini skirt, Grey long sleeved top, Fluffy white boots, brown eyes with a glint of red, light brown hair with streaks of blonde.
    Personality: Cool, Popular, Interesting. Fianna is intelligent and acts really chilled.
    Starter: Swablu.
    Profession: Part-time cafe worker, in spare time, always skating.
    Other: She likes to flirt tiny bits with the boys, but she always skates everywhere.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I can be a pokemon after I'm affected by the virus, right?

Name: Kayota
    Appearence before you are effected by the virus: Short brown hair with blonde highlights, a black t shirt and blue jean shorts.
    Appearence after you are effected by the virus: shiny Umbreon with the rare ability, in pokemon, to speak
    Personality: you'll see, i want to keep it a surprise.
    Starter: NA
    Profession: NA
    Other: NA

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    Name: Bane
    Appearence before you are effected by the virus: Bane is about 6?4? tall and fairly well built. Bane has spiky black hair lined with red (like Shadow the Hedgehog?s) and unusually black eyes. His otherwise normal face has a scar running through his left eye towards his nose. Bane always wears a dragon emblazoned shirt and his black denim shorts, ripped at the knees. Overtop his dragon shirt, Bane wears a loose fitting, dark red vest, which holds his pokeballs along the inside. Finally, Bane wears a black trench coat, usually with the collar over his right shoulder.
    Appearence after you are effected by the virus: Same except with black dragon wings hidden under his cloak
    Personality: Sarcastic and a hothead, it takes Bane awhile to warm up to someone, although this doesn?t always take a long time, depending on the person. Bane likes fighting and showing off what he?s good at towards the girls, which, inadvertedly, gets him in fights.
    Starter: Larvitar
    Profession: Pokemon Trainer/ Basketball player
    Other: N/A at this time

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Um..I think I will join. (First post on this site. I have previous experience with Role Playing.)

Name: Ranson
    Appearence before you are effected by the virus: brown hair, blue eyes, black bandana, white shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, red and gray shoes
    Appearence after you are effected by the virus: Pretty much an Absol since I guess he'll stay as one.
    Personality: cautious, ready for action
    Starter: Mudkip
    Profession: Student/Trainer
    Other: Quick to come to conclusions

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Name: Devon
    Appearence before you are effected by the virus:The Virtual Pokemon Simulator: Virus (PG-15)
    Appearence after you are effected by the virusThe Virtual Pokemon Simulator: Virus (PG-15)
    Personality:he's hot-headed
    Starter:charmander
    Profession:um pokemon?
    Other:

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Name: Emily Mueller
    Appearence before you are effected by the virus:
    Just imagine her with violet eyes.
    Appearence after you are effected by the virus:
    Violet eyes here too.
    Personality: Optimistic and good with pokemon/ animals. She is very energetic and if you get her started on something, she talks about it non-stop! Just try not to make her mad.
    Starter: Charmander
    Profession: Breeder/ Trainer
    Other: (none)

Last edited:

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    name: Payton
    appearance before the virus: short brown hair, baggy jeans, white muscle shirt
    after the virus: fused with a ninetales; long pale blonde hair, high tech looking sunglasses, cream colored tail, ability to breathe small embers.
    personality: the strong and silent type, kind of a loner, very serious
    starter: a baby skarmory
    profession: scientist, i even got to meet the designer of the VPS (i'm from Ohio as well, it shouldn't be too hard to meet the guy)
    other: none

Poketop123

King of Fire
    Years
    ~`PadfootPuppy`~ said:
    I can be a pokemon after I'm affected by the virus, right?

Name: Kayota
    Appearence before you are effected by the virus: Short brown hair with blonde highlights, a black t shirt and blue jean shorts.
    Appearence after you are effected by the virus: shiny Umbreon with the rare ability, in pokemon, to speak
    Personality: you'll see, i want to keep it a surprise.
    Starter: NA
    Profession: NA
    Other: NA
    Apperance before: He had short brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a pair of blue jeans and a blue shirt.
    Appearance After: Same as before
    Personality: Is a surprise
    Starter: Camperl
    Professon: Coordinator
    Other: He can talk to pokemon and understand their langauage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back