• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Virus, specializing in IV'd/EV trained Pokemon

What pokemon should I Give away? All pokemon will be IV bred or RNG caught.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    CMT for this thanks

TwilightBlade's Tyranitar
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability/ Trait: Sand Stream
    IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 31
    EV Spread: 252 Attack | 252 Speed | 4 HP
    Moveset: Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Crunch, Earthquake
    ---
    Description:
    This set may not pose the same immediate threat as the Choice Bander does, but it is capable of running through an entire team when played correctly. Stone Edge and Crunch provide the deadly dual STAB combination that Tyranitar is famous for. Fire Punch rounds off the set by giving an option to hit Steel-types, such as Forretress, Lucario, and perhaps most importantly, Scizor, for super effective damage. However, Aqua Tail is also a good option as it allows you to effectively deal with Hippowdon, Gliscor, and Heatran as well as gaining better type coverage. Earthquake gives you an immediate OHKO on Jirachi and even the standard Metagross after some residual damage. Earthquake also won't miss where it counts against a Pokémon such as Infernape or an enemy Tyranitar.

Detox

TwilightBlade's Tyranitar
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability/ Trait: Sand Stream
    IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 31
    EV Spread: 252 Attack | 252 Speed | 4 HP
    Moveset: Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Crunch, Earthquake
    ---
    Description:
    This set may not pose the same immediate threat as the Choice Bander does, but it is capable of running through an entire team when played correctly. Stone Edge and Crunch provide the deadly dual STAB combination that Tyranitar is famous for. Fire Punch rounds off the set by giving an option to hit Steel-types, such as Forretress, Lucario, and perhaps most importantly, Scizor, for super effective damage. However, Aqua Tail is also a good option as it allows you to effectively deal with Hippowdon, Gliscor, and Heatran as well as gaining better type coverage. Earthquake gives you an immediate OHKO on Jirachi and even the standard Metagross after some residual damage. Earthquake also won't miss where it counts against a Pokémon such as Infernape or an enemy Tyranitar.

Can I get info on

Raikou-timid
    Entei-timid

Interested in your salamence, would you trade for a Timid Starmie with:
    12/19/20/30/19/29
    Thanks

no thanks, got a thread I can look at?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Syndrome's Honchkrow
    Nature: Adamant

Ability/ Trait: Super Luck
    IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | X | X | 31
    EV Spread: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Moveset: Roost, Brave Bird, Superpower, Sucker Punch

CMT?

Detox

Raikou Lv. 40- Timid Nature. Iv's- 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70). Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Special attack, 252 Speed

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • can u cmt for this

Miltank @ Leftovers
    Nature: Impish
    Ability/ Trait: Thick Fat
    IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 20 | 20 | 26
    EV Spread: 252 HP | 252 Defense | 4 Attack
    Moveset: Body Slam, Earthquake, Milk Drink, Heal Bell

Detox

Sorry then, I already have that one and I see nothing else I majorly need.

Back