• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Vulpix and Ninetales Fan Club:.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Alex@ Yeah, I know. 83 But a lot of the Pkmn now days are less awesome and more weird. XD Maybe a pre-evolutionary Vulpix. 83 I just love Vulpix. XD

Not sure that Vulpix needs a pre-evolution myself. I think its okay as it is. But you are right, more Pokemon that are coming up are just plain wierd. I am rather disappointed overall with the D/P generation unfortunately, and if an evolution or pre-evolution of Vulpix or Ninetales is released that isn't great, I swear I will break down and cry.

On a totally unrelated topic...
    500th post. Yay!

XxXRiho

Unbe-frilling-leivable.
    Years
    OMG Ninetails=MY FAVORITE POKEMON EVER! =D I loooooooove it. (see Signature) I'm the Ninetails. ^.^ lol. Did most of you get D/P?
    <3

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    OMG Ninetails=MY FAVORITE POKEMON EVER! =D I loooooooove it. (see Signature) I'm the Ninetails. ^.^ lol. Did most of you get D/P?
    <3
    xD, welcome to the club!

I've had it for ages (Jap version), it's fun.
    Nope, being an Australian, its not available where I am. Still not sure when it will be.
    Sometime in June, it's coming soon.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Went to EB Games today and they said June 23rd :( You can probably guessed i'm more than a bit upset about the fact theres a chance that it could be put back EVEN further.

Ah well

If its not the greatest game this year, I swear i'll plot revenge for making me wait so long.

Back