• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wallflower's GFX Showcase

Young Wallflower

][>Chia~Soprano<][
    Years

Yeah...this is where I showcase my bannners/tags. C+CC on my banners are much appreciated. <3

Rules:-

1. Don't spam.
    2. Don't flame/cuss/argue.
    3. Do NOT steal my banners/tags.
    4. This is NOT a request thread.
    5. Forum rules apply.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Wow, your banners look really nice Young Wallflower ^-^ My favorite ones would have to be the third and fourth one you did. Also, tha last banner you have, I like the effects you used on it.

Awesome job ;D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Katamari Damancy! ~<33

I also adore the fourth one, it's definetely something that looks well done with good time spent on it.

However, the one thing I'd like to point out is the lack of balance on some of those banners. Some text on the right side would really balance out the fourth banner, and on some other ones, would probably get rid of the empty nothing-ness. ^^ Unless you want to show off those backgrounds you've made, because then, the emptiness is just so~

Great job!

Back