• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
  • Username: Jake♫
    Friend Code: 1419 3724 7832
    How long have you been battling on PC? I'm not sure, ~8 months?
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (Whatever GMT that is lol)
    What's your battling availability like? REALLY OPEN (I do nothing all day long XD)
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Let's see...I must kill Syndrome I want to partake in another tournament, and seeing as this one has a little twist to it, it seems like it would be fun.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Whirl Cup Entry Form
    Username: ~SilverSoul
    Friend Code: 2965-6312-6381
    How long have you been battling on PC? umm... my first time :P
    Time Zone: US Eastern Time (I don't know my time zones very well...)
    What's your battling availability like? I can battle anytime Mon-Fri after 6 pm or all day on the weekends unless I say so otherwise
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? I've never been a part of a tournament here on PC before and this one seems fun with the use of only water pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: Death & Strawberry
    Friend Code: 4511 1476 0289
    How long have you been battling on PC? a while :)
    Time Zone: EST (GMT + 0)
    What's your battling availability like? Whenever, wherever lol, i can battle at all times.
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships?Its a challenging tournament with alot of thinking involved. Plus water pokemons are awesome so i guess the tournament will be very competitive and fun while i can gain a lot of experience from this.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Username: Death & Strawberry
    Friend Code: 4511 1476 0289
    How long have you been battling on PC? a while :)
    Time Zone: EST (GMT + 0)
    What's your battling availability like? Whenever, wherever lol, i can battle at all times.
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships?Its a challenging tournament with alot of thinking involved. Plus water pokemons are awesome so i guess the tournament will be very competitive and fun while i can gain a lot of experience from this.

welcome aboard, D&S! We still need quite a few entries, let's start soon before we get people losing interest!

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • Username:Nilojan
    Friend Code:1032 8905 0211
    How long have you been battling on PC?:2 years
    Time Zone: GMT + 1
    What's your battling availability like? anytime i can bothered so best is to VM me.
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships?: To meet more new battlers

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    Username:Ratchet5
    Friend Code:2278-4346-9223
    How long have you been battling on PC? This is my first tournament
    Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
    Availiable Most of the Time On All days. May be busy on Saturdays and sundays
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Sounds like Fun! Love water types :]

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • So how many people are you expecting to join? i guess a minimum of 16 for it to work well i guess :)

Yep! Actually, 16 would be perfect, then I'll just have a few subs sign up and we're golden. I'd like this to run smoothly since it's summer, so let's keep it active guys, no drop-outs!

you didn't add me :\ Did I do something wrong?

Ah, I apologize, you're all set!

Username:Nilojan
    Friend Code:1032 8905 0211
    How long have you been battling on PC?:2 years
    Time Zone: GMT + 1
    What's your battling availability like? anytime i can bothered so best is to VM me.
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships?: To meet more new battlers

Username:Ratchet5
    Friend Code:2278-4346-9223
    How long have you been battling on PC? This is my first tournament
    Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
    Availiable Most of the Time On All days. May be busy on Saturdays and sundays
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Sounds like Fun! Love water types :]

Both signed up ^^ Glad to have you ratchet5, just remember to stay active on PC and check in for updates!

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Username:n64benowitz177
    Friend Code:2449-1108-2669
    How long have you been battling on PC? I started battling last summer took a break during the school year and have started battling again this summer.
    Time Zone: GMT -5 Eastern Standard Time
    What's your battling availability like? I can battle Mon thru Wed after 9pm and Sat and Sunday whenever I'm online.
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Want to test my water type pokes against others using exclusively water types.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    Both signed up ^^ Glad to have you ratchet5, just remember to stay active on PC and check in for updates!

Thanks, I will. So We only have 4 more peoples to go?

rando serian

Platinum League Ghost Leader
    Years
  • Username: Rando Serian
    Game Name: Errol
    Friend Code: 2149-6126-0711
    How long have you been battling on PC? Not long
    Time Zone: GMT -8 Pacific Time Zone
    What's your battling availability like? Whenever I'm online, usually between 9 PM and 5 AM on Monday to Friday, and most of Saturday and Sunday
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Sounds like fun... I've never been in a tournament before...

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I will try to check in often, and thanks for allowing me entrance into the tournament.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Username:natedogg
    Friend Code:in meh sig
    How long have you been battling on PC?hmm maybe 2 to 3 months
    Time Zone: (Please tell me in reference to GMT, such as for those of you who are EST say GMT -5. That way I can divvy up the groups based on timezone.)est time or -5
    What's your battling availability like? (example: "I can battle Mon-Fri anytime after 4pm EST, and whenever I'm online on the weekends!")mon-fri anytime before 6ish
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships?this sounded like it would be fun .

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Volkner, can you take me off the list? I just started marching band so I'm honestly not really in the mood to deal with a tournament when I get home everyday. Nothing against your tournament I hope you understand. Sorry again :(

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Username:Aro-kun
    Friend Code:3394-0062-2603
    How long have you been battling on PC? Just now.......but i've been on serebii since D/P came out, but i've only done like 6 battles
    Time Zone:IDK......the florida and newyork side of U.S (right now its 10:32)
    What's your battling availability like?:Any time i guess.....
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships?:....to battle? and i just thought up a killer strategy for three water pkmns

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Understandable, Silver, and you've been removed, natedogg you've been added.

Meaning we STILL need just two more competitors before I can set a starting date! Let's go, guys, just two moreeee!

Once we fill the slots, substitutes are more than welcome to sign up. I'll also then PM everyone with the start date.

Username:Aro-kun
    Friend Code:3394-0062-2603
    How long have you been battling on PC? Just now.......but i've been on serebii since D/P came out, but i've only done like 6 battles
    Time Zone:IDK......the florida and newyork side of U.S (right now its 10:32)
    What's your battling availability like?:Any time i guess.....
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships?:....to battle? and i just thought up a killer strategy for three water pkmns

EDIT: Make that JUST ONE MORE TO JOIN! Aro-kun you've been added, make sure to check in often if you're new to battling here. ;)

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    user name- crimsonstorm
    fiend code - 2063 6919 3894
    How long have you been battling on PC? almost 2 months
    Time Zone: eastern u.s time
    What's your battling availability like? I'm free mostly all day expect for 8-9pm.
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? I want to gain more battling experience.

Back