• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weather Topic

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    What's the weather like where you are right now?
    It's raining a bit but it's quite hot. D:

What kind of weather do you like the most?
    Cold weather for the win :D

Any particular weather you're looking forward to?
    Snow... Even though it's impossible for it to snow here :(

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    UNPREDICTABLE. It rains. It shines. It rains. It shines. Then it messes up and rains while it shines. @_@

Cool, but not too cold.

No. Because rain and shine is the only weather here. I want snow.

Young4Ever

No need to be bitter,is there?
    Years
    How is the weather where you live?
    Kind of a mess,although it ahd settled in shining for a few days

Favorite type of weather?
    Well,I'd have to go with Cold and Rainy.This lazy feeling suits me very well ^_^

Weather you're looking forward?
    Well,snow.Although it's impossible as I live in a snow-free area in my country.It barely snows in the south though

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It's white/gray and raining here. I usually love the rain, but only if there's some darkness in the sky! I find that so much more appealing than a sunny day.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Cloudy with a chance of Rain.

Warm weather, not to hot and not to cold.

Snow...but I doubt that'll ever happen here in the sunshine state.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Right now, it's really flipping nice outside, the sun is shining and it's relatively warm. Autumn weather's always been my favourite because it's neither too hot nor too cold outside, and the way the leaves change colour is pretty beautiful. So I'm looking forward to more fall weather. :D

Years
    It's cold and raining outside atm. I like the rainy weather though, its relaxing to me. The weather I am looking forward to is the cool weather :3

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I have to admit, when I first saw the title of this thread I thought this was going to be about when you hit "The Weather Topic" with someone like a friend or girlfriend / boyfriend because you're out of words to talk about and you reach that awkward moment.

Seeing as I made a huge miss with that one, I'll go ahead and say that it's currently drizzling outside. It was raining harder a few moments ago, but now it's just a gray sky with an occasional rumble of thunder. From the look of the trees, there's little to no wind at all, and ...

/goes to step outside

The air isn't humid or hot, it's just lightly warm, which is probably because the humidity that we had earlier has risen since it was raining. I usually enjoy weather like this; it's serene to me.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Currently it's a nice clear night, which is always good. In terms of weather I like: dry, cool, slightly breezy climates are my faves. Or snow. But not rain or dizzying heat; they're definitely no-nos for weather.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    How is the weather where you live?
    cloudy with a chance of Rain.
    Favorite type of weather?
    Cold and rainy
    Weather you're looking forward?
    cloudy

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Currently its misty outside; kinda interesting. We been getting some nice weather, though the rain is starting up again. I look foward to cloudy/sunny weather.[/SIZE]

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    It is 82 degrees and sunny.

Still too hot for me, but it is better than the never-ending 100s we were having not too long ago.

For weather I like cool (40s, 50s, low 60s) and cold. My favorite weather being 40s/lower 50 with overcast skies and wind. Although I also like it cold with snow/ice.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Meh same as ever. Rainy or windy or cold, though it was a little sunny today, but only for a short while. I don't really mind the weather here because I can't really stand heat, but I do like sun.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    It is cold and raining lots right now, which is fine with me. I don't care whether it changes or not, but I prefer the cold over the heat.

Years
    Cold, rainy and wind gusts up to 100 km/h (60 mph).

I like warm spring days, where it's nice outside but doesn't get too hot.

We've only had about 4 days of snow here the last two years, so I'm looking forward to see some more of that.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dark, cloudy, with periods of rain. It's also gotten a lot cooler outside than it has been for the last couple of days. Just another sign that summer's over and I can't wear my comfy and easy-to-wear shorts anymore :/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Right now it looks umm...kinda bland. The sky looks white (probably cause it's kinda foggy out) and I assume it's not very warm out there and it might rain. I like that kinda weather though, oddly enough. I like it more when the sky is gray and it looks kinda dark outside, as if it's going to rain, but never does. But IF it does rain, no complaints, because I like to watch the rain. :]

Back