• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wedding Thread (Revived)

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I guess so.

I can only wait till 12:10. 'cause she has to leave at 12:30. then I'll have to go to sleep. been up since 5:00pm yesterday.

*feels like crying*

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    rickyp2004 said:
    I guess so.

I can only wait till 12:10. 'cause she has to leave at 12:30. then I'll have to go to sleep. been up since 5:00pm yesterday.

*feels like crying*
    Don't cry *hugs ricky
    I'm sure things will work out.
    Yea i can't stay on either. Only on becouse you aks me to be here for your wedding.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    Ok a new couple will get married here!

Me and Lizzie! :)

so ill wait till she posts and I want volunteers for our wedding. uuu im happy!
    lol

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    normally u set a date and time for the wedding, so that all ur friends can attend ^^ unless u wanted to do it now (you normally arrange it on the Pairup thread, and just hold the actual wedding on this thread)

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    ok, me and masquerainmistress are getting married...like, now or something...anyone wanna be teh priesty ministery type dude, teh best man, that...other thing that we need for teh wedding?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    guys, you normally arrange the positions ppl will play in the pairup thread, or via pm, and then just hold the actual wedding on this thread ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'll help out if you guys need it ^^ depending on what time u were thinking of holding it(and stating where u live so i can convert the time ^^; )

Back