• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    The Sound of Truth by As I Lay Dying. God I wanna see this band again live.

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Inception Of The End by Trivium, one of their new songs for their upcoming album "In Waves". Awesome song, "Don't lose focus, because we are halfway there, Inception of the end, sacrifice all your fear!"

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Shoji Meguro - The Almighty

One of my most favorite pieces from the Persona 4 soundtrack, though I haven't actually gotten to the actual point in the game where it's used. I'll get there someday, though, and I expect much ass-kicking to ensue as that song plays.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    The full song of this is on my ipod... can't stop listening too it

The Inazuma Eleven Go Theme Song

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    White Lies - Curses

They just released two songs of their upcoming EP. If you're into Rock, Indie, Post-Hardcore (Experimental), you're going to dig their stuff.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Currently listening to the new Shabazz Palaces album Black Up. Really good.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

I don't think a link, lyrics, or anything should be necessary here for perhaps one of the most legendary songs of all time. But here it is anyway. :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Born to Lose by The Devil Wears Prada. It's their new single from their upcoming album, "Dead Throne."

One of my top favorite bands, ever. <3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    'California Dreamin'' and 'Dream a Little Dream of Me' by The Mamas & the Papas. Listening to them alternately; a nice gentle duo for a relaxing Sunday afternoon buying birthday presents for parents.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back