• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

== The Wind Keeps Rising | Ask Me Anything ==

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    The Answers Build a Gale
    Spoiler:

I absolutely love all the mystic types. Dragon, Fairy, Ghost, Physic and Dark are all equally awesome!

I like music that can take you on a journey in your mind. I'm addicted to Panda Eyes (sorry I can't link it to the songs, I'm on my phone) at the moment xD

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    If you mean romantically, it depends on how "monster" they are. Mermaids and the like are perfectly fine but arachnids, slimes and stuff are certainly not xD I'm sure they're still perfectly nice people so I might befriend them c:

[omg]Shots fired[/omg] much? Why you no likey Arachnids, slimes, harpies, centaurs, and lamias?

The thing with Mermaids though, they have some nice strengths. Mermaids are aquatic and amphibious, have high amounts of Water (Duuuh) and Cold(Ice) Resistance but not at freezing point, and are obviously expert swimmers. Mermaids are also expert herbalists especially with the use of water, aka the universal solvent and probably the most essential component of any medicine so you're kinda in the right track there ;). However mermaids have many weaknesses as well such as the constant need of moisture since Mermaids are still fishlike in nature (dem gills), the inability to walk on ground (goodluck walking around with one ;) ) and the need to be formal all the time in a world of slangwords and the overuse of SWAG and YOLO in the everyday language of the common pleabs. (and people outside Pokecommunity = Shotsfired)

Follow up to my previous question:
    1) Among the monster girls, why did you pick a mermaid over a Lamia (Human x Snake. Super passionate and loving but super possessive), a Harpy (ditsy and absent minded but generally good natured, nimble and agile), a Centaur (physically imposing, honorable, chivalrous, but also easily embarrassed coming from a proud heritage), a slime girl (malleable if you know what i mean ;), and very adaptable to constantly changing conditions but like slime, very childlike), and an arachnid (Domineering, Straightforward, Spider Sense, wall crawling, also BDSM experts - dem webs)

2) You said something about liking a certain MV in my first question towards you (Pink haired lady (Fallen Hana) about to either maul you to pieces or give you the greatest eternity of your life). Was it something called ME!ME!ME by Teddyloid feat. DAOKO :))))?

3) Do you think that we should experience more DARK AND EDGY movies and anime? Like MOAR EDGE. MOAR BLOOD, GUTS, GUNFIRE, CRUELTY, DISREGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE, VIOLENCE, OVER THE TOP GORE, Darker and Blacker humor, more graphic, frightening and unsettling imagery and the like as parts of guilty pleasure?

I'm pretty much attacking the whole dumming down of violence and EDGE in most modern action movies these days. I miss the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s where we had movies with limbs flying out of characters, heads being blown off, people being sliced in half, bad guys being dismembered and disemboweled, closeups of faces melting in Hydrochloric acid and the like in which made for some really effective storytelling and dark, edgy, and unsettling imagery in action films when done properly. Nowadays, we seem to get movies where even a short jab or a fingerpoke was enough to kill a really evil and villainous bad guy(s) that we wish deliver the justice that he(they) deserve.

We did get these things in anime though (Ninja Scroll, Blood, Hellsing, Berserk, Hokuto No Ken, Higurashi, The original Ghost in the Shell, Akira) but even in more recent animes we don't get as much EDGE as we used to get. Most of the time its just ketchup spills of blood from a sword cut these days.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    The Wind Messes Up Your Room
    Spoiler:
    Shh, mermaids are awesome c: I don't use many slang words and I don't have much swag. I also don't like walking. I wonder if mermaids are available at the local pet store, they sound fun!

I don't want to *ahem* with a snake, a horse, a blob or spider. I mean, mermaids are still fish but they're hot fish. Plus I like fish c:

Wait, is there more to that video than the song? o: Tell me, I must know!

Well, movies in the 80s made little sense sometimes but I do enjoy the gore! Elfen lied was an absolutely amazing anime and I've re-watched it too many times to count I swear it's for the story not the nudity ._. That said, come on, hydrochloric acid? Real men use floroantimonic acid c:

Last edited:
    Back