• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

== The Wind Keeps Rising | Ask Me Anything ==

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Questions Upon the Wind
    Hello there! Welcome to my Ask Me Anything thread! First, a little bit about myself!

I'm known as Ketsu (or sometimes as Ryuu) and I'm a fellow Pokemon fan. I'm a student and I am currently doing my Cambridge Advanced Levels (examinations in May 2016) in the fields of Physics, Chemistry and Math. I love programming and I'm trying to get into graphic design too. It's quite difficult to come up with things to say here >~<. I like soft foods more than hard foods and a good drink (non-alcoholic of course ;)) out does most things. Oh right, and I live in Sri Lanka, a small but rather mild-weathered island in the Indian Ocean. It's nice here, we have like the highest gravity in the world.

I hope that gives you enough information to get to know me a bit and if it doesn't, well, that's what this thread is for! Ask away!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I'll give you mad props for having such a nice flair to your opening post. I like your use of PC's BB codes. Anyway:

1) Situational:

== The Wind Keeps Rising | Ask Me Anything ==

- You are at home, relaxing and whatnot, and suddenly, a pink haired chick suddenly goes inside your room and looks at you with a sensual but predatory gaze. She appears to not be harmful, and she just wants to have some "fun" and give you a "really good time ;)". What would you do?

2) Should gamefreak make more anthropomorphic or humanoid pokemon?

3) Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, supernatural occurances, the Bermuda Triangle disappearances, and other unexplained occurences?

4) Video Game series and other games that you follow?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    The Wind Brings Answers
    Spoiler:
    Thank you!

Okay, see, I absolutely love that video so if that were to happen I'd probably go along with it xD Also, she looks strong and I have the strength of a flower.

Absolutely! Gardevoir is my favourite Pokemon and the humanoid design is one of the reasons why. I love Pokemon that are sleek and graceful/fast over bulky ones so I support this.

Ghosts and supernatural stuff; no. Aliens; definitely. There's an equation that shows the probability of extraterrestrial life and when you consider how many planets are out there, the answer is practically 100%. It just makes sense that aliens exist. Besides, wouldn't the universe be more interesting if they did? :p

Sadly, I have little to no time for gaming but I recently played Undertale and loved it. I love to be competitive but have neither the time or resources for it so I'm a casual player xP

Thanks for all the questions, I never thought it would be this fun to answer!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    hi Ketsu! i feel kind of silly for calling you Ryuu so much now, i thought that was more like an actual name, haha. anyway, questions!

1. Favourite Pokémon region?
    2. Favourite Undertale character?
    3. What is your dream career?
    4. Who (or what kind of people) do you look up to?
    5. Are you ever going to tell me what those usernames were for?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    The Wind Brings More Answers
    Spoiler:
    Heyo Nagini! You're actually one of the very few that call me Ryuu and it's actually growing on me so if you don't mind, I don't mind if you keep calling me Ryuu :p

1. This is a hard question for me but I have to say Unova. I think it's the prettiest region by far with Castelia City, Skyarrow Bridge, the underwater tunnel thing and so much more.

2. Papyrus for sure. He's the funniest character you meet (Papyrus > Sans and now I'll be killed in my sleep) and he's hard not to love. Especially when you date/hang out with him and realize how nice he actually is.

3. I'd like to be entertainer but a career and software and/or physics is alluring too. Maybe I'll travel the world making physics jokes?

4. I look up to people that can convince me to change. If someone can change me, for better or worse, chances are, I'll remember them for the rest of my life.

5. Yep, just not today ;) Besides, I'm preparing a fresh batch of names for you

Spoiler:
    Aw, that's really sweet of you! Thank you, it means a lot :D

It's been good, nothing to really complain about. Days are getting shorter and more stressful but today was okay :p I've heard tomorrow might be better though so I'm looking forward to that :)
    ---------------------------------
    Thank you for the questions, keep 'em coming! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    You're actually one of the very few that call me Ryuu and it's actually growing on me so if you don't mind, I don't mind if you keep calling me Ryuu :p

haha! perhaps i will keep calling you Ryuu then. which do you prefer anyway?
    i did it initially because to me it makes more sense to call you Dragon/Ryuu than Blood/Ketsu(eki), hehe. but i could get used to either now really.

Papyrus is my favourite character too incidentally! he's just the most lovable character in the entire game, and every interaction with him is either hilarious or endearing or both, hehe. how much of Undertale have you completed? so i know whether or not i can direct you to the Undertale Fan Club yet

Do you have a 3DS? Which games do you normally play, if any? (also goes for non-3DS games if you don't have one!)

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    The Wind Has More Answers
    Spoiler:
    I live in GMT +5:30 so it's currently 10:11PM at the moment c: I think it's the same as yours!

Yes, I am! I'm currently mentoring a wonderful new member, SugarCubez and they've been a great mentee (not entirely sure if this word is a word yet :P)!

Spoiler:
    I don't really have a preference over either but I'm used to seeing you calling me Ryuu so that's what I prefer to be called by you xD I started using the name with "dragon" in mind but most sites had the name in use so I just sort of rolled with it xP

Papyrus is amazing. I was thinking of going with a Papyrus theme in here xD I'm doing my pacifist run now but I'm keeping it on hold due to exams and other stress in life :p

3DS-es are a sore subject for me xD Mine recently broke beyond repair when someone that I used to[/s] know dropped it. You know how you see accidents in slow motion? I did, it was glorious yet horrifying :p As for other games, I've only played Undertale this entire month xD

Last edited:
    Years
    Ketsu!

- Do you have a vision of what you want to do after you finish your studies?

- When it comes to optics, do you prefer working with converging or diverging lenses? (ie. diagrams, labs)

- Algebraic Equations or Data Analysis?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    The Wind Answers All
    Spoiler:
    I want to live in a city where a new story is found every day. I want to live in a way such that I have tons of stories to tell at parties. So, I'm going to Japan.

Tough question, really xD I dislike optics in general but I'd have to say diverging.

Definitely algebraic equations. Data analysis is rather boring compared to the thrill of solving equations xD

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Well I love math but sometimes it is hard to me. So do you like Mathematics?

You do Crazy Chemistry experiments? ( Making awesome soap -> I used curry leaves and it is curry soap l o l )

Physics is filled with " wow " equations. Do you usually apply it in real life?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    The Answers Are in the Wind
    Spoiler:
    I love mathematics, it's really fun!

Well, I don't make soap but I do carry out experiments for qualitative/quantitative analysis on a regular basis and that's always fun xD Once I accidentally spilled concentrated H2SO4(aq) on my hand and it burned pretty badly. The "scar" is all but gone now but it's a nice memory to have :P

I do find myself applying physics in real life but I rarely use any equations. Most equations aren't accurate enough for real life, there are just too many assumptions involved in equations :P

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    sulphuric acid is dangerous. I spilled it accidentally on my experiment report and all my full night hardwork. lol

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    1) Among these lovely group of ladies, who would you want to take on a valentines date for next year? They look like they are in their cosplay costumes, OR THEY DO THEY?
    Spoiler:

Now choose carefully before you read the next spoiler:

Spoiler:

2) If Monster Girls are real and it has become socially acceptable in normal human society to live and interact among them, are you willing to do so?

3) Are you willing to work on a Biotech Engineering Team to recreate cute monster girls?

4) If you had a team of Monster Musumes and Female Humanoid Pokeymanz, would you feel like a total man of power with the power to take over the Russian mafia, the chinese illuminati, the italian mob, and even Mexican drug cartels?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Running Out of Topics ;~;
    Spoiler:
    Ah, yeah, it's fun though xD

Spoiler:
    I chose the pink haired girl who is the mermaid :D

I would do it even if it weren't "socially acceptable" but I would definitely prefer it, yep ;)

I'd rather not have anything to do with biology. I quite dislike the subject so, no :P

It sounds like you're describing my life Probably not, they've got guns. Like, real actual bang bang guns that hurt a lot. Still sounds epic though :)

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    What inspired you to try and get into Graphic Design?

And what do you like the most about programming? Is there anything particular that you like to program?

Do you like living in Sri Lanka? Aside from Japan would you like to travel to anywhere else?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    The Wind Brings More Answers
    Spoiler:
    Well, I should probably remove that from my profile since it's sort of dying out and I'm only interested in CSS. I guess what drew me to it was how you could create something amazing that you and other people love to look at.

The logic. Any program that requires a little bit of logic to create is something I'd have fun creating and that's the part I love most about programming, the fun of logic.

You know, it's not bad. It's certainly not the best and I'm planning on leaving as soon as I can but I think I'll miss it when I do xD I'd like to go to Europe. They have everything there from cities to lakes to mountains to valleys. Besides, the existence of the EU makes it easy to travel inside all of Europe so that's a big plus too!

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    A Breeze of Answers
    Spoiler:

If you mean romantically, it depends on how "monster" they are. Mermaids and the like are perfectly fine but arachnids, slimes and stuff are certainly not xD I'm sure they're still perfectly nice people so I might befriend them c:

Last edited:
    Back