• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] The Winner is Sylveon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Ok so the giveaway was chosen!!! Sylveon is the winner!!! I started breeding eevee's yesterday to get a head start because he had a nice lead so tomorrow i will try to evolve some of the eevees into sylveon's but it takes forever so we'll see how many i get done cuz im pretty busy with school. If all goes well ill be able to giveaway a couple of sylveon's. If your okay with just the eevee then that makes it more convienient for me. Im intending to use my sylveon for vgc battlespot double battles so it has this set that i got from smogon.
    Sylveon @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Pixilate
    EVs: 56 HP / 200 Def / 252 SpA
    Quiet Nature
    - Hyper Voice
    - Moonblast
    - Hidden Power Fire
    - Psyshock
    i dont know how to get hp fire so mine dont have it im just gonna find a substitute like shadow ball or protect or something. For the most part sylveon is only going to be using hyper voice or moon blast for me. So i will be giving away quiet sylveon's with the pixilate ability. If you'd like i can teach it hyper voice however if you'd like that i'd need something good in return as im not made of bp i dont have infinite bp unfortunately. So now, everyone who wants a 5Iv Quiet Sylveon must post your fc and ign as well as if you would like it to come evolved into Sylveon(if so please allow for extra time) and if you would like it to come with hyper voice( if so list who you will give me for it)
    Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the voting i really liked doing the giveaway with the poll so as long as everyone is nice and likes this giveaway i will continue to do more of them because this has been really fun.
    Sorry for the obnoxiously long post thanks for reading the entire thing haha. Just remember to post below if you want one.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I'm using Sylveon in the Prism League, so one of these would be greatly appreciated. Per the usual, I'm offering the following mons with HA's:

Gible
    Venipede
    Torkoal
    Sableye
    Slowpoke (Yes I have one for you GengarsTeeth)
    Froakie
    Skarmory (not sure about this one, have to check my bank)
    Heracross
    Scyther
    Fletchling

I can also offer these with 5 IV's:

Chimchar
    Larvitar (With Outrage, Stealth Rock, and Iron Head)
    Marill (With Aqua Jet)
    Squirtle
    Deino
    Magikarp

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    Hi,
    Thanks for doing this giveaway, I'm glad sylveon was chosen.

I would like a sylveon with hyper voice but I don't have many HA 'mon to offer.
    Here is the list:
    -Froakie
    -Charmander
    -Chespin
    -Timburr
    -Torchic
    -Slowpoke

If you are not interested in any, I would take sylveon without hyper voice.
    My IGN is Krauff and my FC is 3540-1608-0216

Thanks again

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    I'm using Sylveon in the Prism League, so one of these would be greatly appreciated. Per the usual, I'm offering the following mons with HA's:

Gible
    Venipede
    Torkoal
    Sableye
    Slowpoke (Yes I have one for you GengarsTeeth)
    Froakie
    Skarmory (not sure about this one, have to check my bank)
    Heracross
    Scyther
    Fletchling

I can also offer these with 5 IV's:

Chimchar
    Larvitar (With Outrage, Stealth Rock, and Iron Head)
    Marill (With Aqua Jet)
    Squirtle
    Deino
    Magikarp
    I'll pick the ha heracross. Do you want the sylveon to have hyper voice?

Hi,
    Thanks for doing this giveaway, I'm glad sylveon was chosen.

I would like a sylveon with hyper voice but I don't have many HA 'mon to offer.
    Here is the list:
    -Froakie
    -Charmander
    -Chespin
    -Timburr
    -Torchic
    -Slowpoke

If you are not interested in any, I would take sylveon without hyper voice.
    My IGN is Krauff and my FC is 3540-1608-0216

Thanks again
    Ill pick the ha chespin.

to both of you im pretty busy today so ill try and have the sylveon's ready soon ill pm you guys when im down

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • If you want it right now its an eevee but if you are willing to wait i can evolve it to into sylveon i just need a little time

I can wait for a little. It will probably be easier to keep random passersby from nabbing your Heracross if we do Sylveon instead of Eevee as well. Let me know whenever's clever.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    Let me know when you are ready to trade. I will be online later tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back