• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Winter League

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    D:
    Nevermind then..........

Also
    I was wondering if i could switch my type to Dark?

Last edited:

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Well, sorry about not being on, there's a storm on the way and power outages can happen anytime! It just did now! Nah it didn't but still, I'll try to be a bit more active...

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    I see that this play has kinda' fallen since the 23rd. 4 Days Ago. I need all Leaders to post before the 3rd. Thanks everyone.

I still haven't got WiFi back but I will sometime this weak...hopefully.

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Yes, I am too! Its just that dial-up never does load PokeCommunity sometimes. so I got on to post this, I'll be dark.. bye-bye Froslass. Okay, just confirming! I want my Wi-Fi back too!

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Yay my Wi-Fi works now!

I'm quitting...

Just kidding!!!!! Don't be mad at me, it's just so dark and gloomy down here, no one's joined.

Years
    I'll join as a Gym Leader I could be the grass type leader but i've some questions

1. Are the battles lv. 100 only

2. When we have the test battle do I have to use the team I'll use in the gym could I use my
    regular battle team

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back