• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Winter League

Status
Not open for further replies.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • oh no I missed tons of posts. Yeah Behbod! I'll throw down.
    ha the arrow badge huh? sweet

EDIT: I had to make my own set of badges for a sprite contest (badges in sig) I always wanted to do something like this. Nice idea

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • how'd you do? great, I didn't expect the movesets your pokemon had. haha hancock is my buffer for when that happens though

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Can a mod close this league? I had planned on having a Gym Leader vs. Clan once in awhile. But..not now.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • If you get rid of the clan aspect of this thread, it will remain open. Otherwise, this thread will be closed like the others under the new clan ban.

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    I mean I was going to have the League face another clan at some point. We have no competition now. And it wasn't working out very well. I was getting a new post about once a week,before it would die down again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back