• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

What do you like more wolves or wolf demons?

• Wolf Demons are way cooler!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wolves were here first and they're much better.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like them both equally.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
Years
  • Nateitude said:
    ^_^;;*Scratches head* I don't have a favorite one either, they're all my favorites! :D Hmm..I think I might make a Sango sprite...does anyone want a sprite for there character they play in here? ^_^

hey sango can u make me one
    of kagome?

and for my favorite show. i dont have one.. i love all of them

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I would like to join. I watch the show and i realy like it.
    Ok i messed up. Sorry. I will PM Koagu LUVer. Sorry ^^;;;
    (she knows who i am any way- sorry agian)

I will be Kikyo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Sweet Kagome sprite.Well Kikyo I'm adding you to the lists.Thanx for recognizing your mistake in posting her but its ok.Everyone makes mistakes.*wonders if I should be more stern since I'm leader*

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Thank you.
    Yes was a fools mistake i made.
    If there is any thing i can do for the tribe just feel free to pm me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Well it wasnt a fools mistake and I'll make sure to PM you if theres anything you can do.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ok then.I was just wondering.I guess all leaders don't have t be stern stuck ups.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I think flam chi is right. Your fine.
    I never get why some leaders are stuck up any way.
    I can understand being strick when you realy mess up but never seen why they are stuck up.
    Any one want to talk about the new ep that showed yesterday?(i live in US and Cartoon Net work shows new eps on Inuyasha on Saturday). The one where Sango has to make a choice to marry or not.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    ok i guess i will. Ok starts off as a Lord of a castle fighing off a demon bear. They can't win so he says to go look for her. Well not to far along in the show you find Inuyshas and every oner walking. Then the men the lord ask to find the "her" comes. Stop right in frony of Sango. Wel lthen ask her if she is Sango and she say yes. Then ask her to some back to the Caslte to kill the demon. The offer her like 20 times her normal pay. She refuses till the lord comes. He seems to know her but she can't seem to figure out who he is. Well after a few mins she remember her was a snot noised kid from 6 years ago when her and her people were ask to kill a demon there before by his father. Well convence her to go with him and they all go. Well then once there he then porclames his feeling not only he wants her to kil lthe demon but to marry him. He is in love with her. Well Maroku seems not to mind. Then they stay for the night. Well Mrioku make Sango made by comeing on to a gilr in the caslte and she storms off. Then Kagome tell of how Sango feels for miroku and how he should go get her before she marrys the lord. Well she drags Miroku off for a plain. The he does not seem intrested. He said Sango has a chance at happy life. Well after Kagome give ups and later that night. Sagno and Miroku meet in a hall way he tells her he wishs her bet of luck then demon comes. Well she goes at it by her self. She realy beating it up but will not die. Miroku saves her ans say it is a spirte wanting revenge and he gets ride of it. Find out the the father of the lard did not do what sagno anf her people said to do so the demon spirt came back. Wel lthey did it this time so would not come back. Sagno tel lthe lord she wil lnot marry him. Though the lord say ok but then tel lhim self he will not give up on her. Then as they group walk away Miroku umbrella hat is brok. Kogoma gives the a umbrella to Sango and she go and talks to Mirkou. He say s he happy she stayed with them and she blushs. Then he grabs her but and she hit him. Though after walking away she giggles and that the end of the ep.

Last edited:

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Yea it was a good ep realy. You got to see more of the relashinship between Sango and Miroku. Also a realy odd day dream thing kagome goes through showing Miroku and Sango getting married.

Back