• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

What do you like more wolves or wolf demons?

• Wolf Demons are way cooler!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wolves were here first and they're much better.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like them both equally.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well with them showing the old eps druing the week i'm sure you will get to see it.
    Kinda funny how Kagome acts in this ep.
    Reay Inuysha and Shippo are not in this ep. There just show eating most of the time in it.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Yes that true. Think thats a good thing though. It kinda borning after a while just around him all the time.
    I'm trying to remember what ep comeing on next week. They showed a little preveiw but i can't seem to remember it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I have to make sure I see the ep for next week.I'd hate myself if I forgot bout it.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I just wish i could rememeber the preview.
    I'm sure you will get to see the next weeks ep.

Got to go now. See you later leader. *bows and walks away

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    The next episode on Saturday is about that little imp that's always hanging around Shessomaru. He has a plan to steal the Tetsaiga from Inuyasha.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    rickyp2004 said:
    The next episode on Saturday is about that little imp that's always hanging around Shessomaru. He has a plan to steal the Tetsaiga from Inuyasha.

Yes your right. I can't belive i for got something like that.

*goes off thinking of something

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • Oi, I missed it on Saturday too, and I didn't relize I missed it until around 1:30 I think...I just remember Cowboy Bebop was on when I turned on the TV, and it hit me. XD

Ahh..looks like a lot of stuff happened to me in that episode! I can't belive I missed it! Darn....I must remember next Saturday not to miss it...must remember... :cross-eye

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Nateitude said:
    Oi, I missed it on Saturday too, and I didn't relize I missed it until around 1:30 I think...I just remember Cowboy Bebop was on when I turned on the TV, and it hit me. XD

Ahh..looks like a lot of stuff happened to me in that episode! I can't belive I missed it! Darn....I must remember next Saturday not to miss it...must remember... :cross-eye

I was not even in it.... though thats a good thing. I normaly couse trouble. Trying to get revenge, then still in love with Inuysha but not likeing Kagome.... i couse a lot of trouble.

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
  • i live in canada right now
    and they're showin all new ones *dances*
    they finish the one with the demon tree and the guy whos body turns into
    stone.. thats where i am right now

hey rickyp2004
    i was looking at ur sig(nice sig)
    and i looked under the pic of kag. (me)
    how r u married to me? (jk haaaaaaa)

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    It's my RPG i made. That's how it happened. lol
    You can pairup & marry an anime guy/girl that you like. I got the idea from the Pairup & Romance thread here and some of the fan clubs i looked at. Some of the credit for it goes to PC. This place gave me the idea for an RPG like that. If you wanna know more, PM me.

cough*Koga_LUVer could marry Koga on it*cough

btw- Koga_LUVer. Since I'm Inuyasha, could I have a banner for him to put in my sig. I also heard there's an Inuyasha TCG coming to America soon. Yay!! Now I can get a Kagome card!!

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
  • rickyp2004 said:
    You can pairup & marry an anime guy/girl that you like. I got the idea from the Pairup & Romance thread here and some of the fan clubs i looked at. Some of the credit for it goes to PC. This place gave me the idea for an RPG like that. If you wanna know more, PM me.

btw- Koga_LUVer. Since I'm Inuyasha, could I have a banner for him to put in my sig. I also heard there's an Inuyasha TCG coming to America soon. Yay!! Now I can get a Kagome card!!

i know about the paired thread
    i got someone.
    theres the inuyasha sig
    WolfDemonTribebanner6b.gif

WolfDemonTribebanner6b.gif*

u guys can add me to ur friends list if u want

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    rickyp2004 said:

TCG is comeing to America!!!
    Looks like i found another thing to collect.
    Thanks for the info.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well there is not a banner for kilala. So no one has taken kilala yet.
    Though if you want to be kilala i'm sure can make a banner for kilala.
    Just have to see what the leader says(yes i know you told me i don't have to say that but if you don't mind i like ot say it).

Back