• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Translator

I want a blog.
    Years
    how have you helped the WH?
    I just joined this group.
    How can you contribute to the WH?
    By answering the topics.

BTW, I clicked all the eggs in your signatures. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Wolflare; i ment not online ; (that word)
    and 25 more views people!
    Ohh... XD

Anyways, I have made a new CSS code (again lol)!:

Spoiler:

I rewrote the entire thing, so it shouldn't be a jumble of codes smacked around, and it should definitely not do what happened to the current first post, see whatcha like about it! ;D I also added all the new banners Sanctuary made.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Ohh... XD

Spoiler:

I rewrote the entire thing, so it shouldn't be a jumble of codes smacked around, and it should definitely not do what happened to the current first post, see whatcha like about it! ;D I also added all the new banners Sanctuary made.

Looks awesome! My only complain is the links where you have to click on (like the link to the social group and to the chat room) are a bit too light. You can't read them really well, so a bit darker would probably fix it.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Originally Posted by Wolflare The Wolves Hideout!
    Ohh... XD

Spoiler:

Looking good. (Definetely better than how it looks now...) ;-)

@Chaos Feraligator: Please read the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back