• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The wonderful [b]Max Hunter[B] cluby!!!

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
Years
  • This is a club for the member Max Hunter. He is a good, but weird guy. Rules:
    No spamming
    no totally dissing Max, u can do it if we all know ur just joking.
    Umm.... AND you can be as crazy and weird as you want!!! :P

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I had to came here... I still don't know how you keep doing me clubs!... oh well... I'm so rude... thanks. And... Alexis... WHY DID YOU JOIN IF WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER!? XD... nah just kidding... thanks for joining. I hope more members join...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yea me 2, even though i dont know you, i wanna join

I love ur avatar its so funny n cool !! lol

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Well... I'm fine even I have homework about the Cid... a Medieval Knight of Spain. Ah... thanks for joining Kid Frost... and Suki... I don't know why... I get the feeling I think I know you... in RPs o_O... nah... I'm crazy.

Ah!... this avatar? of the kid and the moon? XD yea it rocks... his name is Raz, and it's from the game of Psychonauts... which is one of the best games ever!!! bizarre, funny... perfect. Right now I'm playing Katamari Damacy... which also ROCKS!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!! XD.

punkhobbitqueen

Years
  • lol welcome all new members! see max this is the reason i make clubs it gets people popular! ... well as popular as a crazy person like u can get... XD j/k

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ??... so funny PHQ!!! ??... I'm angry now ??... ok just kidding too... man... I finished Katamari Damacy... it's so fun. Now I'm sad because the avatars are off!!... or maybe I'm the only one that can't see them o_O;;; .... x_X. So... what's up everyone? ^^;;;

punkhobbitqueen

Years
  • lol that's funny. u don't know max very well do u? XD he's gonna be mad at me but oh wells. Max, well he really doesn't do anything important. and that's from a friends point of view. :P

Back