• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Managed to get a 4 IV Timid Gastly and a 5 IV Adament Magikarp from wondertrade. But somehow seem to be getting lots of lvl 1 Magikarp these days

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I've gotten a few really good Pokemon, I got Froakie, Charmander & Fennekin :) still hoping for a bulbasaur and squirtle :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    I Keep Getting Chestnaughts...I Guess People Arent Liking Him That Much

RaikouEX

Chamipon of Kalos
    Years
  • How to troll someone with Wonder Trade:

Nicknames:
    -JustinBeiber
    -1Direction
    -Justin Beer
    -Poopie
    -JayZ

(I just got a Japanise Zoroark!!!! I am epic!!!)

Levels and types:

-Level1s
    -Magikarp (Moves: Splash)
    -Pokémon w/ pre-evo name

That's how easy it is to troll!!!

ArminLegout

I'm Watching You Eren
    Years
  • Made two trades this morning!

Lvl. 49 Ditto -> Weedle, not even named :(
    Lvl. 50 Ditto-> Protean Frogadier with perfect Sp. Def!

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • I got a HA Froakie, with like 3 or 4 31 IV's that's the best thing I got in a WT. I don't do it that often though! It gets addicting and you don't want to stop trading.

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • I've done Wonder Trade several times, and I don't really remember what I get most of the time because they are Pokemon that I don't really need or I don't find interesting. XD I've got plenty of Scatterbugs several times. I think my first Wonder Trade got me a Trevenant, which was pretty cool. I got a Slowpoke, a Bulbasaur, a Froakie, and a few others I don't remember. XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Spent forever looking for a Japanese ditto with no luck, just got one from wonder trade with its hidden ability imposter.

Even my offered pokerus eevee felt a bit inferior in comparison...

Snork

My cabbages!
    Years
  • Wonder trade is a great way to fill up your pokedex and make use of all those near perfect (but not quite perfect) eggmon that I've piled up ^.^

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2022
    some of my awesome pulls have been:

perfect IV dratini
    level 68 golem
    froakie with hidden ability Protean
    chansey
    scizor
    riolu with great IVs and Pokerus
    great IV scyther
    japanese ditto (great for shiny breeding

I have been breeding the dratini, froakie, and scyther and wonder trading them, to keep people coming back. I also send out all of my spare pokemon whenever i shiny breed / breed for IVs, nothing wrong with getting a nice pokemon eery now and then :D By the way, bulbagarden does this promotional thing where they send out great pokemon on wednesdays, so be sure to wondertrade then ;)

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I felt like a total ass today, when I traded off my IV bred Shroomish, and received a Volcarona with Perfect Sp.att, Speed, and Health IVS, and a modest nature.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Got myself a Jolly Greninja this morning, which was a first since I'm usually getting Froakie or the occasional Frogadier. The only thing that could have made it better was if it had its hidden ability, Protean. I haven't checked its specifics just yet, but I'm guessing this is someone's starter and they're probably trading it away freely to start over. Not a bad find over Wonder Trade though!

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I love Wonder Trading.

I have done at least 3 boxes worth, if not more. And even if you don't get anything "good" it gives you Pokemiles that you can spend! :)

I have about 10 boxes full of Miltanks...trying to get a shiny! I doubt people would be too pleased with a Miltank if I sent all those out...*I* love Miltank...but not everyone thinks the same. :P

Years
  • I recently got a Zygarde through Wonder Trade, and I was speechless for a few moments.

I've been getting more Froakies than the other starter Pokémon.

Whenever I get a Scatterbug, I'll evolve it into Spewpa, then Vivillon just to see what pattern it is.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I've been sending out lv 1 Eevees that I've bred into Wonder Trade. Figured everyone and their cat would want an Eevee because Sylveon. I'd raise their happiness enough to evolve them all into Sylveon, before sending them out, but there's just too many. The eggs come faster than I can make a single Eevee happy enough to evolve. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2013
    I got a Shiny Fletchling off the Wonder Trade. Right now I'm hatching Larvitar eggs since I got a 4IV one from the Wonder Trade, and I plan on using that one to MM since I heard the chances are increased to 1/683.

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
    Years
  • I got a Shiny Fletchling off the Wonder Trade. Right now I'm hatching Larvitar eggs since I got a 4IV one from the Wonder Trade, and I plan on using that one to MM since I heard the chances are increased to 1/683.
    those people including me with their 1300 ghastly eggs might prove you wrong ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back