• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As long as it's not too common, I think people will accept anything. Charmander, Charmeleon, Cyndaquil, Scyther, Riolu, Togetic, Squirtle, Beldum, you name it! Also, we've already got a topic on Wonder Trade, by the way, and since we're not allowed to have two of the same threads, I'd have to merge yours with that; sorry. ^^"

Merged.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    I've got several good ones, but nothing really special. No shinies and still no Pokerus after 200+ wonder trades.

My latest good one would be... Level 1 Gligar with five perfect IVs and several egg moves, including Baton Pass and Agility.

(By the way, I've at least twelve Froakies by now. Those seem more common than Fletchlings...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    Before i reset my game i sent zygarde thorough WT and received a shiny hoppip i put it in my bank and now i finished my 2nd run its now a nice shiny pink jumpluff

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    got a shinny oshawott, which wasn't bad considering i was wonder trading another shiny

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    So what is the best pokemon you got in the wonder trade?

There's quite a few, but one of them would definitely have to be Adamant Scyther. It seems to have gotten perfect IVs, too. :] Anyway, we already have a thread like this right here, so I'm merging yours with that.

Merged.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I wad trading off some Froakies I was breeding when Low and behold. I got a level 65, Modest natured, Perfect IVs, Fully Ev trained, German Valocrana. It's awesome and it's name is "Ramoth" which is so cool, like the Egyptian god! One of my favorites now.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • <p>I'm thinking I might WT a box of Shiny HA German dittos with 6IVs. Friend works in Game and 'borrowed' a copy of white2 earlier with a load of cool stuff which is now in my bank! The joys of second hand games!</p>

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • I wad trading off some Froakies I was breeding when Low and behold. I got a level 65, Modest natured, Perfect IVs, Fully Ev trained, German Valocrana. It's awesome and it's name is "Ramoth" which is so cool, like the Egyptian god! One of my favorites now.

Who the hell just trades that away.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2014
    I always send my 3-5 Iv lvl 1 bred pokemon over wondertrade in hope to maybe get back some pokemon with a nice nature. Most of the time, that amounts to 30-35 wondertrades at a time, while I watch some kind of movie or video. Sometimes you get a bidoof, but quite often, you actually get something nice (today I got a squirtle for example).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Last night I got both a Charmander and a Squirtle. The Charmander had perfect IVs but it had Blaze. But the Squirtle I got had 5IVs but it contained its hidden ability Rain Dish. I already had a Wartortle with Torrent (holding Blastoisite), soooo...I guess I got lucky?

I finally completed my Kanto collection, also!~

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've managed to get a hold of shiny Magikarp few hours ago. It's got three perfect IVs, which isn't too bad. Its nature, though, is not that great, unfortunately—it's Bold. Would've been a lot better if it were Timid or Adamant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back