• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the world is going to blow up today?

Do you believe the world is may blow up today?

• yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
    Years
    ok so i was watching the news today and i heard that according to the indian scientists, the world is going to blow up due to the eclipse today. do you believe this? i dont believe it cuz the indians also said that the moon is going to swallow the sun or something..yea, i dont think so. tell me what u think. im kinda scared in a way. i will get over it.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Has an eclipse ~ever~ blown up the Earth, or even come close? Is there even a scientific reason as to why it could blow up the Earth?

My money is on no. It won't blow up. I'm not one for the "ZOMG WORLD IS GOING TO END," stuff, though. xD

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Of course its gonna blow up, its common sense, sheesh. Kids theses days.

I think we need a sun pokemon. And an apocalypse one too.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I am VERY VERY VERY sure I would have been dead by now when my grandmother told me there was an eclipse.

Apparently, I am still alive. Now if you excuse I have
    virginity to get rid of a good healthy life to live.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    No. There's no reason to believe that the world will explode due to an eclipse.

Personally, I'd like to see a source for these claims, because I didn't hear about this. o.o

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yes the lack of sunlight for 5 whole minutes will make the earth explode. I mean surely such a short time would make everything freeze then it would be too frozen and it would explode in an icy shower of some very large proportions.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I am VERY VERY VERY sure I would have been dead by now when my grandmother told me there was an eclipse.

Apparently, I am still alive. Now if you excuse I have
    virginity to get rid of a good healthy life to live.

xD You never stop making me laugh!

Nah, this sounds like rubbish to me..

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I really doubt the world is going to blow up due to an eclipse. There's been loads of eclipses in the past 3.5 billion years of the Earth's life: not one of them has caused harm to us.

They just want to create more panic than is needed and because Swine Flu is panicking people more, this will make them go crazy :D

Link us to the source, because I've heard nothing about this at all.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    the world is going to blow up today?

"the moon is going to swallow the sun" :( lol, I'm going to leave this thread at that.

locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back