• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The world needs to stop surrounding me with the annoyance that is humanity"

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • I'm not a huge fan of people outside of those I'm friends with. They tend to be loud, obnoxious and get in my way. I know that we're all probably like that (we being my friends and I) when we're together but it's different. I'm sure many of them would be lovely to get to know but I have things to do and places to be and i just want to stab people when they're walking at 0.00001/mph and there's no room to get around them and I need to get somewhere.

On the other hand I love attention and sometimes when there are a lot of people they're focusing on me, in which case I love you all!

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I don't like humans. Except my best friend and family. I don't like socializing in real life, but I'm okay on the net. Most of the time, I hate people.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • It all depends on how they're acting. If they're keeping to themselves and not bothering me, I'm cool with other people. It's when they start doing dumb things, or inconveniencing me, that I start to get frustrated with others. Around my parts, it seems to be worst when on the road since there's some unwritten rule around here that everyone's IQ drops by 20-30 points whenever they get behind the wheel.

Hate is a pretty strong word, and I don't hate people unless they've personally wronged me, but there are times when I want to get away from it all.

Back