• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Worst Band In Your Opinion!

What do you hate most?

• Metal/Rock

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rap/Hip-Hop

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Country/Pop

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Alternative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Techno/Electronica

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • country music sucks, its always about the dumbest things you can think of... like burgers or coffees.

Sixx

Did you just say Duck Hunt?
    Years
  • I don't hate genres as wholes, I find that there is much to appreciate in every genre out there from Country to Metal.
    Though like everything else, there are some bands and artists out there in every genre, not just Country or Rap, that are rather crappy and have no musical talent at all.

If I had to say, Nirvana and Linkin Park come to mind for me as being garbage.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Nirvana? That's certainly a band I didn't expect to see posted here.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • coheed and cambria. Uhhh i hate them. My best friend listens too it nonstop. The lead singer sounds like a 10 year old girl
    LOL!!! Yay!! i guess im not alone after all XD

I very much dislike hip hop and rap...
    They very baaad, mmmkay...

That goes with country...

owh the horror D:

Led Zeppelin Pwn

Led Zeppelin is teh greatest
    Years
  • They aren't entitled to their opinion if they have only heard rap that has come out during their lifetime.

Provided they aren't 21 or older.
    Bleh, lies.
    I know rap (actual GOOD rap) that came out in the 80's (RUN D.M.C anyone?)
    And I hate the sub-genre called GANGSTER RAP...
    ugh. I despise it.
    Talking about having u no what with a u no what
    is NOT music...

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I must say that the worst group I heard yet is Tokio Hotel. Not only are they calling themselves rockers, but they are ruining German's reputation with all their Emo attitude. Rammstein looks actually better as a rock and roll group, and I wish someone would put an end to Tokio Hotel's madness. What else? Their groupies are so mad everytime we open our mouths against their Bill Kaulitz that they can't stop mispelling insults to the anti-fans and yell at us because we don't respect their idols. In other words, I really hate that group and I don't see the point of them marketizing with english songs, since it will drive more people to pure madness and groupies riots. Oh God, I just can't believe this guy. Bill tells everyone he isn't gay, but he's dressing like a girl. What the "Peanut" is the world turning into? *sighs* As friend of all gay guys in the world, I would say something really important to that matter : Bill Kaulitz make gay guys look more masculine. Thanks God!

Lash

Years
  • When it comes to genres, country and hip hop.

When it comes to actual bands, and not the genre in general, I'd have to say:

Fall Out Boy: They made a Pantera song sound like total bull.
    The Jonas Brothers: Do I have to go into detail?
    HIM: I like their music, but they are so dead live >:

Other than that, I am pretty much okay with everything else.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • I absolutely cannot stand Pink Floyd. No clue why. ;[

Oddly enough, I'm in love with Opeth... so like, if you took Pink Floyd and made them better, you would have Opeth.

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    A lot of the hate of rap is sort of unfair. Sure, today's rap is absolute garbage, but the originals were much better. Eazy-E, Tupac, Notorious B.I.G were much better than today's.

That can be said of Rock and Metal Too.

Come on, I can't be the only one that despises slipknot and the like. :/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I hate rap/hip hop (like most people) I consider it not even related to music. Just talking
    And Jonas Brothers (I think they gay)
    I like

1. Disturbed (if I didn't, why the hell would I have it as a username)
    2. Papa Roach (People gotta learn to listen to his good songs)
    3. Staind
    4. Creed
    5. Pink Floyd
    6. Led Zeppelin
    7. Linkin Park
    8. Metallica
    9. Trapt
    10. Beatles

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I don't really hate any genre at whole. But there are some bands and singles (Akon, Britney) that I don't like, with good reasons...

Bleuhorn

The Space Cowboy.
    Years
  • Each genre has it's own nifty perspective but most bands today don't do the justice that our forefathers of genre-breaking did between the 50's-70's. Sadly, only pieces of the 90's bands were the last sprouts of innovation (Tool, The Prodigy, Alice in Chains, Meshuggah, etc.). There are too many alike bands now, too much of the make-up, too much little to care, let's just say that.

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
  • The Ting Tings make me cry with their relentless failure in all aspects. I hate them.

Back