• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The WORST Cartoon you ever saw!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    oni flygon said:
    hmmm worse cartoons?
    Any American made anime... O_o
    Also, any non-anime cartoons that have no sense or plot whatsoever. The cartoons in KidsWB for example. Jeez, I'd rather watch the boring parts of LastExile than those...
    really man dont bash american cartoon's not all of them are bad...as i said otaku's annoy me to no end...

Jirachi with all you zim talk your mor or less just proved that you cant be a mod....zim was really it was thought to be one of the few great shows from nick in allmost 7 years...

I have to say the worst i ever saw was "Naggichi Kagatoki Semi-UPA!" Super killer fighter girl semi-jump!
    It was one of the worst anime's i have ever seen it's just really bad animation no real plot, and this wasent one of thoese show's that's not supposed to have a plot i mean they acutsally though they had a plot going with it...god i hated this show to no end.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    it's true. there are some crappy anime. pokemon advance, i have to say, is turning out to be like DBGT. the quality of the animation is good, sure, but the plot sucks. DBGT just added a lot of new S.S. levels, people, and items to cover for it, which is what pokemon is doing right now. i don't know if it's going to get better, or if it is better in the japanese eps(for you pkmn dllers XP) but that's what i think.

Years
    hmmm... true... that may be the reason why I stopped watching AG and DBGT... nowadays, I have a craving for LastExile or Fullmetal Alchemist... O_O

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    There was something on Kids WB this morning...but it was the worst thing I've ever seen on the WB (I don't know the title ._. )

Imagine if you will the backyard baseball bunch with laser guns...I think kindergardners would even look down on this stuff...anyone else see this?

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    i hate all of Nickolodian shows are bad...
    except of Rugrats...
    My Fave...
    :P

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    Once upon a time, I went to my friend's house to study. Except we watched cartoons.
    I saw the worst cartoon I saw in my life. I think it was called 'The Silver Surfer'. It made no sense. There was no storyline. There was this freak who rode a surfboard through the sky.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:
    There was something on Kids WB this morning...but it was the worst thing I've ever seen on the WB (I don't know the title ._. )

Imagine if you will the backyard baseball bunch with laser guns...I think kindergardners would even look down on this stuff...anyone else see this?

That's kids next door one of cartoon network's top rated show's...It's really good, the episode that was on today was really bad but most of it's eepisodes are really good and funny you have towatch a while before you like it.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    originally posted by Jirachi
    I hate Invader Zim! I hate it! I want to destroy Nickolodian Headquarters and sacrifice Jimmy Neutron (a show I like) just to stop Invader Zim! I hate Invader Zim!
    *lashes back* CURSE YOU!!! I am a loyal Invader Zim fan! It is hillarious. I love Gir! He is on a ton of clothing at Hot Topics.

Anyway, here is the list of the WORST shows ever:
    1. Yu-Gi-OIh
    2. Dragonball z
    3. Mucha Lucha
    4. astroboy

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    ash_misty4ever said:
    *lashes back* CURSE YOU!!! I am a loyal Invader Zim fan! It is hillarious. I love Gir! He is on a ton of clothing at Hot Topics.

Lol...I go to Hot Topic all the time...too bad they don't have much Invader Zim stuff anymore ;_; I do have an IZ shirt with GIR on it though :P It says "I'm dancin' like a monkey!" lol, I loved it when he said that :P

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Thwew are lots of horrible cartoons out there, but to name a few
    1) Dave the Barbarian
    2)Kim Possible
    3)Muchalucha
    4)Brace Face
    There are lots more but I'm to lazy to mention them 0_o

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Scyther5 said:
    Thwew are lots of horrible cartoons out there, but to name a few
    1) Dave the Barbarian
    2)Kim Possible
    3)Muchalucha
    4)Brace Face
    There are lots more but I'm to lazy to mention them 0_o

You bet Kim Possible and Braceface are horrible...what do they teach girls to be like? Eygh! >_<

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Basically any cartoon on the Disney channel isn't worth watching...The Proud Family, Dave the Barbarian, Recess, The Weekenders, it's all bad.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I happen to like Dave the Barbarian...Anyway, the worst I've ever seen...Hm...Super Duper Sumos, Bobby's World, The Little Mermaid (series), and Ren and Stimpy...I also hate Invader Zim and the Ripping Friends...

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    Radical_Edward said:
    I happen to like Dave the Barbarian...Anyway, the worst I've ever seen...Hm...Super Duper Sumos, Bobby's World, The Little Mermaid (series), and Ren and Stimpy...I also hate Invader Zim and the Ripping Friends...
    Weird, you don't like Ren and Stimpy? I loved that show!

off topic: I love your avatar Radical_Edward! Edwards my fav character.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Brace face use to be on another channe; I saw all of em back like 6 YEARS Ago..XD

Cartoons I ABSOLUTELY HATE:

-Simpsons (It is so retarded)

-Anything on Cartoon Network that is not Anime (Anime rocks)
    -Yu Gi Oh (Yugi looks like he is a girl o_O)
    -BraceFace (Reruns are so stupid)
    -The Fairly Oddparents (Vicci is so odd)
    -All Grown Up (They are ugly as teens send em back to babies :p)
    -Blue Clues (Lets all find a Clue...IT STUPID!)
    -Whoopi`s Littleburg (Whoopi is way to old to be on a lil kids show)
    -Samurai Jack (Get pack to the past you freak!)

XD

Back