• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film The worst films you've ever seen?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I dunno if I can really say they're the WORST films i've ever seen, because they all at least looked good but

Star Wars 1, 2 and 8 were absolutely awful compared to 3-7 and Rogue One. Last Jedi annoyed me most because we had a perfect set up in TFA and it was wasted. Although the scene on the salt planet with the speeders and the acting of Ridley and Boyega were enough to ensure it wasnt as bad as 2 was in my eyes.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • I'm going to offend quite a lot of people.

Inside Out. And here's why.

I like the concept, but there's so many issues I have with this movie that I could probably make a thread ranting about those. The characters are more shallow then most of DeviantArt's, The story from Riley's POV is semi-typical for every teen making it seem like this disaster is kinda normal, it gave me nightmares, and it feels like an insult to people who are actually interested in how the mind works. I have autism, and learning about it is an interest of mine. This movie offended me in that regard.

Back