• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Wow I breed too many pokemon' Giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hey all! With the release of Poketrade, I'll be doing giveaways of pokemon not obtainble in game.

Huzzah! (PS, if you requested a pokemon before I still have it for you, if not, they've all been released)

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Heya, do any of your Pokebank mons have Hidden Abilities?

Also, I have Totodile / Cyndaquil / Chikorita / Chimchar / starters if you're still looking for them, as well as Feebas.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Heya, do any of your Pokebank mons have Hidden Abilities?

Also, I have Totodile / Cyndaquil / Chikorita / Chimchar / starters if you're still looking for them, as well as Feebas.

Arsa - Nope, except for the obvious of Torchic they all have their default ability. xD Also, pleeease PM me about trading for your starters/Feebas if you're looking to? I can offer lots of things...lemme know what you're looking for, particularly for Gen 2 Starters. :D

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • It's technically only been 6 days since I last asked, but could I have Mudkip and a Treecko?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    It's technically only been 6 days since I last asked, but could I have Mudkip and a Treecko?

Sure, i have to breed treecko though, and right now I'm on Piplup, trying to get a female. XD I can either just trade you the mudkip now, and when I get treecko trade you then or I can trade you both when I have both. Your choice. :)

Can I trade you a Cyndaquil for a Piplup??

Absolutely! :D Request a trade when you see me online :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2018
    For some reason I am too stupid to get a foreign starter via Wonder Trade, so could I please get a Treecko or mudkip from you? :0

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    For some reason I am too stupid to get a foreign starter via Wonder Trade, so could I please get a Treecko or mudkip from you? :0

Ah well I had friends who could get them. xD And I got lucky wonder trading. But you can certainly have those two. :) I've VMed you.

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
    Years
  • Can I have one of each? I have no impressive pokemon to give, but I can give each of the junk pokemon big nugget/max revive/stardust/big pearl or anything useful.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • If you don't mind, I'd like one of each... I'm rather early in the game though, but I CAN trade you a few junk 'mons with Pokerus. Also, my Pokes are all German, so if nothing else, you can at least unlock some foreign dex entries if you're into that kind of thing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Can I have one of each? I have no impressive pokemon to give, but I can give each of the junk pokemon big nugget/max revive/stardust/big pearl or anything useful.

If you don't mind, I'd like one of each... I'm rather early in the game though, but I CAN trade you a few junk 'mons with Pokerus. Also, my Pokes are all German, so if nothing else, you can at least unlock some foreign dex entries if you're into that kind of thing.

If you want to pick three, you're welcome to. :) I don't really need items unless it's like, something from battle maison(Choice items, etc). Also you're welcome to get three now, and three in a week or so if pokebank isn't out yet. (I don't really want to give out 6/more to everyone who asks now as it means I have to keep such a huge inventory, and it takes a lot of time to breed them out.)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Ah, that's fine by me. I'll just take Mudkip, Piplup, and Treeko with EggMoves in that case :3

FC:
    2208-5032-7062

Say, just to be sure, you don't need a Hidden Ability Torchic, do you? I do have a male one I got from Wondertrade I don't really need since I'm just going to get the event one

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Ah, that's fine by me. I'll just take Mudkip, Piplup, and Treeko with EggMoves in that case :3

FC:
    2208-5032-7062

Say, just to be sure, you don't need a Hidden Ability Torchic, do you? I do have a male one I got from Wondertrade I don't really need since I'm just going to get the event one

I'll add you - I should be able to trade in a little bit. And no, I have a horde of HA Torchic, but thanks for the offer. :D

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
    Years
  • If you want to pick three, you're welcome to. :) I don't really need items unless it's like, something from battle maison(Choice items, etc). Also you're welcome to get three now, and three in a week or so if pokebank isn't out yet. (I don't really want to give out 6/more to everyone who asks now as it means I have to keep such a huge inventory, and it takes a lot of time to breed them out.)
    ok, I'll just get chikorita and chimchar. I have some feebas and totodile if you need it. Thanks. :classic:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2020
    Hi, I'm interested in the Mudkip, Treeko, and Chimchar. When's your next available trade time? My FC is 4742-6090-0810.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Could I get a Pilup, Mudkip and Cyndaquil please!! my FC is 1349-5886-5432 and my name is Keith :) Thank you!!

Back