• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    i dont know how long it would take nintendo/gamefreak to find out about this guy but hopefully he gets some big news out like chespins final evo before they do lol

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • I think he's still currently posting more photos every 5 mins or so. Just keep your eyes there! :D

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm trying my best not to look at those images being posted on Instagram, if they are legit I don't want it to be spoiled and would rather wait another 10 days until the global release.

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • I'm trying my best not to look at those images being posted on Instagram, if they are legit I don't want it to be spoiled and would rather wait another 10 days until the global release.
    Just to let you know, he's not revealing the final evolutions of the starters, neither any new Pokémon, he's showing minor stuff, like the map etc. The only Pokémon he shows are old Pokémon.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I don't know if I should look or not...but I want to see new pokemon. I'll just blank out everything else. :p

No sleep for me then.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Just to let you know, he's not revealing the final evolutions of the starters, neither any new Pokémon, he's showing minor stuff, like the map etc. The only Pokémon he shows are old Pokémon.
    has he said that or thats just saying that cos so far hat is all he has done?

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • has he said that or thats just saying that cos so far hat is all he has done?
    He's uploaded quite a few photos now; and he hasn't revealed anything new except the previous Pokémon in the Pokédex, and a new TM. I don't think he's really gonna reveal anything new, since he could get caught for copyright infringement, since the game hasn't officially came out yet. xD

EDIT: He might just reveal the final evolution of Chespin soon. I'm not sure though, but he just did recently evolve Chespin. Hm... I hope he doesn't just spoil it. Since that would be a shame.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    He's uploaded quite a few photos now; and he hasn't revealed anything new except the previous Pokémon in the Pokédex, and a new TM. I don't think he's really gonna reveal anything new, since he could get caught for copyright infringement, since the game hasn't officially came out yet. xD

EDIT: He might just reveal the final evolution of Chespin soon. I'm not sure though, but he just did recently evolve Chespin. Hm... I hope he doesn't just spoil it. Since that would be a shame.

It's possible he just hasn't encountered pokemon that haven't been revealed. We shouldn't assume anything.

Personally I want to see all the new pokemon...but not storyline or too many locations.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014

well i guess if you go there then you are taking the risk of being spoiled but it depends on his intentions i hope upload one or 2 things we havent seen yet, i personally hope he does reveal chespin but thats just me i have just been sitting here refreshing the page like crazy lol

Last edited:

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • It's possible he just hasn't encountered pokemon that haven't been revealed. We shouldn't assume anything.
    I know that, but I'm sure we would at least see a new Pokémon on Route 1. I doubt we will only see previous Pokémon at the start at the game. It wouldn't make sense, because when Gold/Silver were released, straight away you could encounter Sentret, a new Pokémon at the time just on the first route. ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Yeah but he's shown us the first pages of the pokedex. How could he control what pokemon he encounters?

If he's doing as you say he wouldn't be able to post such full pictures of the pokedex.

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
    Years
  • Question,
    I heard that you will be able to begin your journey with both a kanto starter and a x/y starter. Is this true?
    If it is and you add in the special release event you can have 3 starter pokemon off the bat!

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • Yeah but he's shown us the first pages of the pokedex. How could he control what pokemon he encounters?
    Yeah, but just because that there are some gaps between 1 and 15, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's met no new Pokémon. He's seen some Pokémon that go up to #59, and I'm sure that he's seen at least one new Pokémon between them slots. He wouldn't show them anyway since he would get caught. Just look at the amount of his followers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Question,
    I heard that you will be able to begin your journey with both a kanto starter and a x/y starter. Is this true?
    If it is and you add in the special release event you can have 3 starter pokemon off the bat!

Half true somewhat. You don't get the Kanto Pokemon until after the first badge as you can't get them until Lumoise. No official site has confirmed when they are given to you but it is generally assumed to be when you first get there and meet with Sycamore.

Back