• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Fanclub!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Heh. Then, i'l start *takes a breath*:

It was a next peacefull day in Viridian city. Childrens were playing with pokemons, adults were talking, teens were fighting.
    Under a tree, a blond haired girl named Yellow, red haired boy named Silver and black haired boy named Red were talking.
    -So... where is Green? Did you guys see him? - Asked Red. Yellow and Silver shaked their heads.
    -I guess he went to Viridian forest. - Answered Silver.
    As the boys began to continue their talk, Yellow turned her head to the trees of Viridian forest. Emerald leaf fall onto floor.
    Only Viridian trees had that special shade of colour. Nothing could replace it.
    Some people think it was related to the powers of the forest.
    It was also true.
    Viridian had special powers. It had a habit of giving these to the newborn child once a ten years.
    How did she knew that?
    She was the one with the powers.
    But there was also one... annoing gift. For some of the Viridian childrens, it was given a power to... change.
    - ...Yellow!
    -Uch... what? - She come back to reality, and find yourself around three inches from pair of crimson eyes.
    Red grinned, and she felt her face become red... like always.
    Silver was in other side of the road, walking home.
    - What were you doing? - He asked.
    - Thinking... - Her face was red even more.
    - You sometimes think too much. - Came the answer. Red looked at her with a serious expression.
    - It look like you got a fever...
    - Yes... - She answered quickly, taking a chance of escape. - ...I better come back home...
    He looked at her again, and smiled.
    - Get better soon. - ...And picked up big, red flower with six red petals from the ground.
    Her face immediately lost color.
    - Och...
    - Whats wrong? - He was playing with red petals.
    - Better... leave that one on the ground. - I answered quietly.
    - Why?
    - I'm... having allergy to that one...
    - Och. - He leaved flower on the ground - So...
    - Bye. - I answered.
    - Och... okay...
    I stood there, before he gone. Then, i picked up gracidea flower he was holding before, and sighed.

There was a Poof!...
    And i stared at ground again.
    I was taller, And - if that was possible - lighter. My hair were brushed into two, long ponytails. I wore a white dress to my knees, and a pair of white shorts. I had a emerald bow around my waist, and an emerald cape.

Yup... Being Shamin is sometimes really annoing.

Ach! sorry, i suck sometimes. I don't have much time for it... sorry '>,>

Back